I am coming to the realization that I 100% have autism

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
1,088
Reputation
1,699
To think that every slay I’ve gotten since I joined has been for you guys in some way is fascinating

I literally went through the act of having sex and said my username as well as putting my paper right next to her ass

I know I’m dragging it but that has to be the most aspie moment on this forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh and price.
IMG 6757
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh and dimocel
Welcome to the club buddy
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel and price.

Similar threads

CheezyPoof
Replies
9
Views
49
DrRodger
DrRodger
MrMaxwell
Replies
7
Views
80
Onewithmoss
Onewithmoss
J
Replies
49
Views
180
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
uglyretardednigga
Replies
10
Views
42
final boss
final boss
Nerogen
Replies
4
Views
35
Gravitas
Gravitas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top