I am completely delusional about my looks

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Literally every time I go out I feel like I am insane gigachad and mog everybody around me and that all girls are staring at me out of nowhere.

I prolly have narcisistic disorder or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, nevermind2, BrahminBoss and 15 others
Literally every time I go out I feel like I am insane gigachad and mog everybody around me and that all girls are staring at me out of nowhere.

completely opposite of @mrriceguy

take your meds

• +1
Reactions: chadcel; and Nick.Harte
If you feel like everybody is staring at you when you're outside, you've probably spent too much time alone inside of your house. That's normal

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5.5psl, Roamer and 3 others
completely opposite of @mrriceguy
That's good actually but then again, I got subhuman results in the west when someone did a Tinder experiment with me. 14 likes in a day in Sweden so I have every reason to hate my race and looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: nitesik
If you feel like everybody is staring at you when you're outside, you've probably spent too much time alone inside of your house. That's normal
no. I feel like I am gigachad and guys are afraid of me and girls are rly submissive and like me out of nowhere without signs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
You are basically NT + confident like all normies tbh, not a BDD ridden schizo

same ngl like i'm fully aware than i'm a low mtn at best but i walk around like i'm the shit jfl

it's probably a looksmax though because lower cortisol etc

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, BrahminBoss, Roamer and 2 others

i feel like that just before going out but i always get gigamogged by some random dude and i start to feel ill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Dr SmalCox, Roamer and 1 other person
You are basically NT + confident like all normies tbh, not a BDD ridden schizo
I am non NT I think. + most guys around me call themselves a 5-6 or so lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
i feel like that just before going out but i always get gigamogged by some random dude and i start to feel ill
I get mogged rarely. Probably cuz I underrate everybody and actually I get mogged a lot

same ngl like i'm fully aware than i'm a low mtn at best but i walk around like i'm the shit jfl

hmm maybe. I always was this confident tho. Literally taking all place all over me, acting like a thug gigachad in reality I am just slightly below average

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
everybody is like that no matter how subhuman they are
its in your dna to believe you are the best otherwise you will kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and nitesik
hmm maybe. I always was this confident tho. Literally taking all place all over me, acting like a thug gigachad in reality I am just slightly below average
for me it's only been recent, i've always been nt but i've become insanely confident recently

• +1
everybody is like that no matter how subhuman they are
its in your dna to believe you are the best otherwise you will kill yourself
lol no thats not true at all

• +1

If that's you in the avi you are a strong chadlite minimum

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, looksmidder and nitesik
it is, everybody thinks they are the best until they hit by the reality and rejections.
no amount of rejections and people telling me I am below average ever hurt my self-esteem.

Most people believe they are slightly above average, while they are just average

If that's you in the avi you are a strong chadlite minimum
i wish but no, he's some random tt prettyboy

mirin avi by the way you have great music taste

• Love it
Reactions: Squirtle
Most people believe they are slightly above average
everybody think they are at least above average literally every single person until... .

• +1

Same lol, and whenever i get a reality check, maybe if some takes a pic of me or i happen to pass by a mirror. Its suddenly over

• +1
Same lol, and whenever i get a reality check, maybe if some takes a pic of me or i happen to pass by a mirror. Its suddenly over
oh yeah same stuff. I look so ugly in all pictures lmao. I get a bit of reality check but cope with "bad picture" and still act like I am gigamon

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe and RAMU KAKA

Me too, it just means you’re high inhib

• Hmm...
Y
oh yeah same stuff. I look so ugly in all pictures lmao. I get a bit of reality check but cope with "bad picture" and still act like I am gigamon
You're my fucking twin broski

• Love it
Me too, it just means you’re high inhib
high inhib? It means I am afraid of social situations and care that much? what?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
  • +1
Better feel like that than feel depressed when you go outside. After being black pilled, I became aware of my subhuman looks and there was a period where I stopped going outside because I could not accept that it was probably over. Now, I've changed my strategy, so when I go outside, I tell myself that I'm a normie like everybody else but don't expect anything. I stay within my limits, and when I return to my basement, I am BASED again.

• +1
Reactions: Senssei, normie_joe, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
nah I won't. Its better to be delusional like that than think that you are subhuman or some shit
Yeah.Even though deep down you know the truth, sometimes you gotta lie to yourself.

• +1

foid brain giving yourself fake importance

I am non NT I think. + most guys around me call themselves a 5-6 or so lol
If normies rate you that you're probably ltn

just high T levels and low cortisol
its not high t
you overestimate your looks which is foid thing
fat girls think they are cute and thicc

• +1
its not high t
you overestimate your looks which is foid thing
fat girls think they are cute and thicc
good point but T levels give you more confidence about yourself and looks. Naturally taking more place around you and more

Girls overestimate themselves just because GUYS give them too much attention.

stares and shit are cope anyway

if you dont get HTN treatment then you are not goodlooking

good point but T levels give you more confidence about yourself and looks. Naturally taking more place around you and more

Girls overestimate themselves just because GUYS give them too much attention.
idk if its about t but its a phenomenon

even my LTN friends think they are gigachad in mirror
while they dont get any HTN treatment irl they still cope with mirror

everyone overestimates their looks ig this is why you have greycels in rating section fighting over their LTN rating

• +1
I usually get rated as 6 yeah. I am slightly below average on PSL scale
Well you're better off than others then.
Best thing you can do is get your ego in check and find out what you need to work on so you can actually walk the walk

• +1
Well you're better off than others then.
Best thing you can do is get your ego in check and find out what you need to work on so you can actually walk the walk
good advise but I maxxed out most of what I could. Hair, skin(very glowing these days), eyebrows, slight tan. Pretty much everything I could. Only whats left is surgerymaxxing and I can't even find what kind of surgery to do since I dont have any falios

Honestly as long as you aren't a egotistical cumstain, you'll get further than most people here tbh.

That's confidence and that's good.

• +1
Honestly as long as you aren't a egotistical cumstain, you'll get further than most people here tbh.

That's confidence and that's good.
yeah I completely agree. Girls can sense when you are self concious and its instant turn off. Being confident is much more important than just women though. Its about job and relationships overall.

Low inhib is life

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

This mindset mogs so fucking hard. I feel the same way whenever I leave my basement. It’s when I’m all alone in bed at 2AM I feel like a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and nitesik
This mindset mogs so fucking hard. I feel the same way whenever I leave my basement. It’s when I’m all alone in bed at 2AM I feel like a subhuman
yeah same shit. Sometimes I feel like "oh god I am subhuman". Then I leave my basement and get instant self esteem boost literally out of nowhere

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Same its like i am the main character but im not

• +1
What do u consider htn treatment?
some girls actually staring at you, not just glances

low inhib NT female friends will call you cute

even few men will call you good looking in no homo way

good matches in OLD and even IRL easier time dating etc

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and nitesik

this. i’m mtn at best but think i’m some chad walking around bcs i get stared at so much it’s so weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and nitesik
some girls actually staring at you, not just glances

low inhib NT female friends will call you cute

even few men will call you good looking in no homo way

good matches in OLD and even IRL easier time dating etc
Girl smiling when making eye contact is cope?