I am considering a first cycle and looking for guidance.

PhillipJFry

PhillipJFry

Brain Wave Deficient
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
112
Reputation
67
I am willing to achieve my goals through any means necessary, so nothing is out of the picture. I am mainly looking to obtain more dimorphic features. I don't quite care about the anabolic effects of androgens, just the masculization. Give me ideas on what I should run, and I will do my own research to determine how I should pursue this.
 
why would you not "do your own research" to find a stack lmao
 
dhb, test, aromasin, mots c, turina, proviron(All doses depend on your preferences)
 
why would you not "do your own research" to find a stack lmao
Because I wanted an opinion from someone who has actually seen results and has had experience with androgens.
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
5
Views
49
psljazz
P
A
Replies
3
Views
47
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
jzas
Replies
0
Views
5
jzas
jzas
gnoyim
Replies
13
Views
56
gnoyim
gnoyim
whatsamaxillabruvvv
Replies
14
Views
102
whatsamaxillabruvvv
whatsamaxillabruvvv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top