I am convinced that Reptilian beings are REAL and that the tunnel of light that people see when they die is NOT a trap

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Reincarnation and the white tunnel of light

You know how anyone who's had a near death experience talks about having seen a tunnel of light appear in front of them? Or having met members of their family who had passed away? In some rare cases, even having met and spoken to who they thought was God? What you need to know is that the tunnel of light that appears when we die is a trap designed to wipe the whole memory of our last incarnation and to recycle our souls into another body thus keeping us in an infinite loop here on Earth. Because of this, the overwhelming majority of people walking the Earth have total amnesia and don't remember anything about their past existences nor anything from the periods in-between their lives. If you do some research though, you will notice that there is however a small number of people world-wide who are able to recall very specific details regarding who they were, what they did for a living, where they lived in a past life, etc(evidence 1,evidence 2,evidence 3,evidence 4).

How do we know these people aren't making up their stories? There's lots of people out there who have been able to bring very solid pieces of evidence to sustain their claims and those claims can be verified: (verified evidence 1,verified evidence 2,verified evidence 3,verified evidence 4, verified evidence 5) which shows that reincarnation is a very real phenomenon, despite what some of the world's religions claim to happen to the soul when a person dies. The reason these people's memories have only been partially erased and not fully erased remains unknown for now.

The reason people that went through near death experiences didn't come back with their memories wiped is because unlike people who have died, they didn't end up entering the tunnel of light. Instead, they managed to return to their bodies and lived to tell what they experienced on the other side, hence the term 'near death experience'.

GIGACOPE. The Tunnel of Light that one will envision at the end of their life actually represents the Absolute reality, according to the Tibetan Book of the Dead, as expounded by Giga Mogger Buddhist Sage-Warrior Padmasambhava

The Bardo Thodol is primarily concerned with helping those who have entered the intermediate state to elevate themselves into a new reality, thereby escaping the life, death, bardo, and rebirth cycle. This is accomplished through the reading of instructions to help the confused, disembodied soul find its way through the bardos, or levels of the dream state the dead enter into following separation from their physical forms. There are three bardos encapsulating various aspects of the afterlife realm, in which the living whisper instructions of comfort, peace, and guidance to the deceased.

The First Bardo is the stage of the afterlife that occurs immediately after death. At the beginning of the First Bardo, instructions are read in an attempt to help the dead accept what is called the Clear Light, which helps the soul understand death as the ultimate existence. If the soul can embrace this truth, it will remain in the Clear Light forever, thus escaping the cycle. If not, the soul will sink into the Secondary Clear Light and then move into the Second Bardo.

The Second Bardo is a two-week period divided in half, in which the soul is met by numerous spiritual beings. In the first week, the Peaceful Deities appear to the soul. Seven deities appear, one for each day of the week, bringing their magnificent glory before the soul. If the soul is able to stand before the first deity, it will reach Nirvana, the aforementioned ultimate existence. If not, the soul descends from one day to the next, passing or failing the tests of each deity. In each case, the soul will be reborn into gradually decreasing states of existence, with the final state being reborn as an animal.

During the second week, the soul is met by seven legions of Wrathful Deities, which are actually just the Peaceful Deities in disguise. The instructions to the soul are to be still and unafraid in their presence. If the soul runs away, it will pass down to the Third Bardo, but if it stands its ground it will be liberated.

The dreaded Lord of Death awaits the soul in the Third Bardo. He judges the soul using a mirror that shows all the good and evil deeds of the soul. If the soul can realize through the instructions being read that the Lord of Death and all his minions are merely imaginations of its own mind, the soul can still be liberated. However, if the soul gives way to fear, it will be reborn once more, trapped again in the cycle.

TLDR: It has been clinically documented that the vast majority of people in the Near Death State go through a "recap" of their life as though they were watching a film. Without a doubt, the Bardo Thodol is right in its assertations that the consciousness is exposed to visions and illusions that represent our mind's greatest subconscious anchors. If you lived a life of anger and wrath, that impress upon your mind will be brought before your consciousness without your control. The human mind uses symbols to personify things to give them meaning. "Low Energy" shit will be visualized in the form of things that invoke fear within you, such as the creation of demons, or angels- akin to an LSD trip.

SUPER TLDR: This Buddha Sage nigga who wrote this book implores the reader to disregard every vision as illusionary and to solely focus on the clear light. He prepares the reader to remember that the visions and illusions will appear MORE attractive than the clear light but are ultimately a mirage leading to other states of conscious being OTHER than the Absolute. The Clear Light apparently isn't that easy of a thing to actually realize upon death. :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Thoughts? :feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, incel194012940, Hades and 4 others
i believed this pseudo shit when i did shrooms and acid. were just lucky to be alive thats it, nothing else nigga

good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
When i die, im probably just going to be seeing recaps of o'pry and chico edits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 9801, alriodai and 2 others
This some white girl new age shit

Sounds like the portal of truth in FMA

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Deleted member 14160
@incel194012940 thoughts :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
this shit makes me want to die but not die because theres no escape, there is no me, any trait i have of myself that i cherrish means nothing, it will never truly be mine, we are all each other, and that makes me miserable, but again there is no me

realizing what life is makes me so fucking hopeless, everyone sucks i cant fucking deal with this shit what is worth anything i cant be a wage slave i cant do it i have to get out of this somehow

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession is your avi Barrett and Erikssen morph

• +1
@incel194012940 thoughts :feelshehe:
I’m not 100% convinced that a human soul is a distinct, indivisible continuation of consciousness

very likely true, and a good starting assumption for research on reincarnation, spirituality, ect but still an assumption.

I think both copypasta are true. For most people going into the light is a positive spiritual expierence, like these Buddhist accounts say, and are backed up by a lot of research.

But definitely there are people, maybe not people but a different type of reincarnating spirit, that are trapped here against their wills.

pretty sure the first copypasta came from discussion abt reptilian possession, archons, Horus-Ra, ect

It would be silly to think that the light is exclusively a positive thing, and that Lucifer (bringer of light :feelshehe:) or whatever other forces out there aren’t able to.

It’s probably something in the human unconscious that can be triggered by a lot of things.

Could be a screen memory that would undercover something else if you did enough regressions. Alien breeding program?

• +1
this shit makes me want to die but not die because theres no escape, there is no me, any trait i have of myself that i cherrish means nothing, it will never truly be mine, we are all each other, and that makes me miserable, but again there is no me

realizing what life is makes me so fucking hopeless, everyone sucks i cant fucking deal with this shit what is worth anything i cant be a wage slave i cant do it i have to get out of this somehow
You can ritualisticly kill yourself, and become a pagan god.

SUPER TLDR: This Buddha Sage nigga who wrote this book implores the reader to disregard every vision as illusionary and to solely focus on the clear light. He prepares the reader to remember that the visions and illusions will appear MORE attractive than the clear light but are ultimately a mirage leading to other states of conscious being OTHER than the Absolute. The Clear Light apparently isn't that easy of a thing to actually realize upon death
@deNNN Brutal tbh. Imagine the Buddha just made it up like everything that he preached

@deNNN Brutal tbh. Imagine the Buddha just made it up like everything that he preached
lmao buddha is a fed. fucking con nigga to push people into the light so they can get reincarnated in this shithole just for the Archons to profit of everyone's energy.

I will never go into that light(AGAIN) and that's on my momma!