I am convinced Tyler Maher is peak human and that we should all looksmaxx towards becoming him

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I legit cannot find a better human.
Discuss...

C9EB3FFC 7EDC 443D 8890 65E82E300A2E

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
his frame is subpar for his height. looks goofy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3962
which level of beta-ing have we reach ?
wanting to look like another man, as a whole life goal, ffs what a cuck is op.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
His midface is too long, makes him annoying to look at. Lacks harmony as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I don't think he's that good. PSL 6

His midface is too long, makes him annoying to look at. Lacks harmony as well.

giphy.gif

I can't with this forum anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, cococola, DianabolDownie and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
He literally has a low fWHR, but ok.
OK????? Does that mean he has the same fate as an autistic PSL incel that thinks he knows everything about attraction just because he discovered literal broscience like midface ratio etc?

You'd get clinically depressed if you were to do a Tinder experiment with his pics. You wouldn't even bother downloading Tinder again unless you somehow woke up looking like Maher. Fortunately you probably can't do this anymore with success as his face has been used way too many times on the app so most recognize it as fake instantly.

And btw

Individuals with larger FWHRs were also judged as less attractive (r¯ = -.26, n of faces = 721; n of observers = 335), especially when women made the judgement

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Bechadish
OK????? Does that mean he has the same fate as an autistic PSL incel that thinks he knows everything about attraction just because he discovered literal broscience like midface ratio etc?

You'd get clinically depressed if you were to do a Tinder experiment with his pics. You wouldn't even bother downloading Tinder again unless you somehow woke up looking like Maher. Fortunately you probably can't do this anymore with success as his face has been used way too many times on the app so most recognize it as fake instantly.

And btw

No evidence that facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) is associated with women's sexual desire
@Gudru we have a FWHR coper here

@Brandon10 you fucking dumb subhuman. That study is for WOMEN. It doesn’t matter for women we already know that. A woman can be s 2/10 recessed foidlet subhuman and still get chad.
For males, fwhr matters. Jfl at you. I am caging very hard currently.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It would be ridiculous to even compare peer-reviewed research about fWHR with PSL "evaluations" jfl. But keep thinking a wide ass head is going to get you pussy man whatever cope works best for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Bechadish
caged at the celerity of @Brandon10. looks like he has done a whole life of argument.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
It would be ridiculous to even compare peer-reviewed research about fWHR with PSL "evaluations" jfl. But keep thinking a wide ass head is going to get you pussy man whatever cope works best for you.
Let me put this simply. You are a mentally deranged low IQ subhuman. You are one of the forum’s many pets that we keep for entertainment. So keep doing what we keep you around to do, which is make us cage with your low IQ contributions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

@Brandon10 you fucking dumb subhuman. That study is for WOMEN. It doesn’t matter for women we already know that. A woman can be s 2/10 recessed foidlet subhuman and still get chad.
For males, fwhr matters. Jfl at you. I am caging very hard currently.

Wrong study curse you PSL faggots.

Individuals with larger FWHRs were also judged as less attractive (r¯ = -.26, n of faces = 721; n of observers = 335), especially when women made the judgement

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Let me put this simply. You are a mentally deranged low IQ subhuman. You are one of the forum’s many pets that we keep for entertainment. So keep doing what we keep you around to do, which is make us cage with your low IQ contributions.
You literally open a thread about how you'd suck a dick from Maher that has low fWHR when you're high fWHR advocate? You're messed up ngl

talk about low IQ

I also cage at your post/reputation ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
You literally open a thread about how you'd suck a dick from Maher that has low fWHR when you're high fWHR advocate? You're messed up ngl

talk about low IQ

I also cage at your post/reputation ratio.
Bruh, everyone in private groups and discord literally cages hard at the very mention of you.
And Jfl at using one study to prove “what women say they like”. They say they like personality too, but we know better.

Bruh, everyone in private groups and discord literally cages hard at the very mention of you.
And Jfl at using one study to prove “what women say they like”. They say they like personality too, but we know better.
what

Like I give a shit about what a bunch of subhumans faggots with zero brain cells think about me on the Internet JFL.

Also pretty low effort way to try to bring me down jfl prolly 100% bullshit.

You are a single digit IQ person that has nothing to offer to society other than pure ugliness and disgust to the opposite gender by his face. You prolly have the same look as your avi. Bullied throughout HS and college just for looking like shit, kinda feel sad for you ngl. And on top of that you think you know better than actual researchers that have dedicated their life into studying attractiveness. You're a statistical insignificance. Just stay humble because your face probably doesn't allow you acting cocky and arrogant, even online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2227
OK????? Does that mean he has the same fate as an autistic PSL incel that thinks he knows everything about attraction just because they discovered literal broscience like midface ratio etc?

You'd get clinically depressed if you were to do a Tinder experiment with his pics. You wouldn't even bother downloading Tinder again unless you somehow wake up looking like Maher. Fortunately you probably can't do this anymore with success as his face has been used way too many times on the app so most recognize it as fake instantly.

And btw

No evidence that facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) is associated with women's sexual desire
I never said Maher wasn't attractive, he just looks "off". Here’s him with better facial proportions:

Original
DC30879E 0AD1 477F BD02 0943F88192A8

Morph
608C8CE7 2FA5 4A34 BF58 5A2AD6C9C446

Like I give a shit about what a bunch of subhumans faggots with zero brain cells think about me on the Internet JFL.

Also pretty low effort way to try to bring me down jfl.

You are a single digit IQ person that has nothing to offer to society other than pure ugliness and disgust to the opposite gender by his face. You prolly have the same look as your avi. Bullied throughout HS and college just for looking like shit. And on top of that you think you know better than actual researchers that have dedicated their life into studying attractiveness. You're a statistical insignificance.
Caged.

What else could you do? Cage at your pathetic ugly existence, I'd probably do the same if I were in your shoes. Hope you get a dick on your mouth things get better for you.

What else could you do? Cage at your pathetic ugly existence, I'd probably do the same if I were in your shoes. Hope you get a dick on your mouth things get better for you.
Thanks bhai xx

PSL wise Maher is arguably mogged only by J.E Hexum who mogs him in every way

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back