I am covid positive while taking immuno suppressants

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
How over is it? I have no taste or smell and feel super drowsy rn. I am taking 10mg of tofacitinib to stop my accutane hairloss and now I think I may have covid while my immune system is suppressed so I think it's game over for me. I can't even go to a hospital because I would not want to tell them I'm taking this medication FUARKK

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Patrick Baitman, JizzFarmer and 22 others
its over. Give me some money before u die

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4430, Patrick Baitman and 10 others
its not dangerous so stfu

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Mateusz74, Taylorswift and 3 others
its not dangerous so stfu
You tell him it's not dangerous while his immune system is impaired? Fucking retarded shithead. He's in big danger, and needs to seek medical help.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4430, Patrick Baitman and 19 others
You tell him it's not dangerous while his immune system is impaired? Fucking retarded shithead. He's in big danger, and needs to seek medical help.
dn even rd the thread or your reply ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadlitecel, joeveniro, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, PYT and Fear
Your lungs will DISINTEGRATE WITHOUT THE TCELLS THERE TO KILL THE VIRUS CELLS. GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR. STOP THE MEDS

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, EasternRightWinger15, joeveniro and 7 others
Well that I could count on. Too ADHD to read, so instead just gives bad advice like a retard.
he'll most likely take more damage from the cortisol release of the positive test and the following hairloss than the virus itself

instead of attacking me like a 5'1 slum rat you could give him some well thought out advice instead faggot

• +1
Reactions: Tony
go to doctor son, ion wanna losse u

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
How over is it? I have no taste or smell and feel super drowsy rn. I am taking 10mg of tofacitinib to stop my accutane hairloss and now I think I may have covid while my immune system is suppressed so I think it's game over for me. I can't even go to a hospital because I would not want to tell them I'm taking this medication FUARKK
Good news is that it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
It is time to visit gandy OP

You will be surprised how doctors can help if your honest. If you get real sick go hospital and tell them you want to carry on taking your hair gainz medicine. They work around things all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, EasternRightWinger15, joeveniro and 5 others
Oh shit this isn't good ngl
Screenshot 20200914 134918

@EreptileDysfunction @Subhuman trash @BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Subhuman trash, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Just die already bro,its over you got a weak flu

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Good_Little_Goy and stuckneworleans
he'll most likely take more damage from the cortisol release of the positive test and the following hairloss than the virus itself

instead of attacking me like a 5'1 slum rat you could give him some well thought out advice instead faggot
I did. My advice was to seek medical help, as him symptoms sound serious. Even though covid may not be dangerous for young people with working immune systems, IT SURE AS HELL might be for those who don't have one. Fucking bitch, chechen ass salesman.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, sytyl, Fear and 2 others
LOOKS OR DEATH

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
I did. My advice was to seek medical help, as him symptoms sound serious. Even though covid may not be dangerous for young people with working immune systems, IT SURE AS HELL might be for those who don't have one. Fucking bitch, chechen ass salesman.
You're on your period, curb your estrogen.

Oh shit this isn't good ngl
View attachment 667774

@EreptileDysfunction @Subhuman trash @BigBiceps
You’re young and relatively healthy. Even with suppressed immune system you should prolly live. COVID is mostly killing 300 pound + whales whose hearts and lungs don’t even work anymore. Jewsa just has so many of those which is why “so many” people are at risk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 8365

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Patrick Baitman
Srsly? How is tofacitinib working for accutane hair loss? Where did you read about it? Where did u get it from?

Srsly? How is tofacitinib working for accutane hair loss? Where did you read about it? Where did u get it from?
do u have accutane hairloss?

basically, accutane can trigger auto immunity in people genetically predisposed to it, which is why accutane triggered difuse alopecia areata, an immune issue. I am losing 300+ hairs a day. To treat alopecia areata, tofacitinib is used to slow down the immune system so no more hair follicles get killed off

do u have accutane hairloss?

basically, accutane can trigger auto immunity in people genetically predisposed to it, which is why accutane triggered difuse alopecia areata, an immune issue. I am losing 300+ hairs a day. To treat alopecia areata, tofacitinib is used to slow down the immune system so no more hair follicles get killed off
Yeah I had a lot of hairs falling out once I stopped taking accutane and I still 1-2 hair strands whenever I run through my hair with my hand but I don’t know if it’s related. I have been diagnosed with androgenic alopecia. I took accutane almost 4 years ago

calm down there u little buddy

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and stuckneworleans
Yeah I had a lot of hairs falling out once I stopped taking accutane and I still 1-2 hair strands whenever I run through my hair with my hand but I don’t know if it’s related. I have been diagnosed with androgenic alopecia. I took accutane almost 4 years ago
JFL at not taking tofacitinib to treat your hairloss. I bet you are losing hair diffusely?

JFL at not taking tofacitinib to treat your hairloss. I bet you are losing hair diffusely?
Yes it’s diffuse. What the fk is tofacitinib?

Yes it’s diffuse. What the fk is tofacitinib?
its just over for you, I don't even want to help you because you keep criticizing my threads boyo

its just over for you, I don't even want to help you because you keep criticizing my threads boyo
Not risking cancer for hair lol. It’s not that bad, is still have full hair. My cousin who is 2 yrs older than me is bald. It’s just genetics tbh

Not risking cancer for hair lol. It’s not that bad, is still have full hair. My cousin who is 2 yrs older than me is bald. It’s just genetics tbh
maybe for you it is, but not for me. Anyways, whats the chance you start losing hair diffusely after taking accutane? Hardly noone gets diffuse hairloss from MPB

maybe for you it is, but not for me. Anyways, whats the chance you start losing hair diffusely after taking accutane? Hardly noone gets diffuse hairloss from MPB
Have you been diagnosed by biopsy?

Have you been diagnosed by biopsy?
no but I will soon. I already know my hairloss is immune related due to the intense itching on my scalp + pili torti (hair curled).

I'm also on a topical steroid which has slowed down the shedding so I am positive it is some sort of alopecia areata. When did your shedding start?

no but I will soon. I already know my hairloss is immune related due to the intense itching on my scalp + pili torti (hair curled).

I'm also on a topical steroid which has slowed down the shedding so I am positive it is some sort of alopecia areata. When did your shedding start?
Right after stopping accutane

Millions of people took accutane. I couldn’t find a single case report about accutane and development of whatever you’re dealing with

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Millions of people took accutane. I couldn’t find a single case report about accutane and development of whatever you’re dealing with
Of diffuse alopecia areata? There are a shit ton of people diagnosed with this, wdym??? You obviously did not look enough

This thread alone has dozens of people getting diagnosed with diffuse AA-

the lichen planopilaris was mostly a joke btw, but I have heard anecdotally of people developing it.

Are you greengobin46 on r/accutane?

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
positive's me :p

cucked article, already read it btw. That Spanish group of derms just want to get rid of all anti accutane messages. Almost all accutane side effects are immune related

joint pain= arthritis
hairloss (derms say temporary, it is usually perm)= alopecia areata
stomach pain= ibs
etc. etc.
They are still stating facts. Zero case report of anything you wrote in 20 years

I had a trichogram and they found nothing abnormal

Last edited:
They are still stating facts. Zero case report of anything you wrote in 20 years

You are completely wrong. The mechanism that creates alopecia areata is the same mechanism that creates many other accutane side effects, alot of which were reported. Remember the whole IBD lawsuit fiasco? This had thousands of people suing accutane, and IBD and alopecia areata are related in that they are both due to inflammation.

Anyways, derms are not going to report bad side effects because they have no reason to, and alot of derms rely on accutane for a steady host of patients. That article you mentioned is a perfect example of this, just trying to disregard any evidence of these long term side effects.

here is a newer article showing a link between autoimmunity and accutane-

and keep in mind plenty of people get permanent hairloss form accutane, just go on the acne.org forum to see

I had a trichogram and they found nothing abnormal
you said you are losing 2 hairs every time you run your hand through, I am losing more than 10. So I doubt accutane triggered anything for you other than stunting your height

you said you are losing 2 hairs every time you run your hand through, I am losing more than 10. So I doubt accutane triggered anything for you other than stunting your height
Do you think the trichogram would have picked up something abnormal? I developed mild peyronies which also is autoimmune related idk. Maybe you’re right about all of this but I try not to stress about this anymore. Life is too precious and I don’t want to waste Years. I already know there is no cure to any of this, so I really try to forget it