I am craving a cigarette so bad rn

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
It's been 3 weeks and I still cant get rid of the craving.

I want to smoke so bad rn. May Vishnu , Allah and Jesus help me in these difficult times

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 3795
smoking is fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AbandonShip
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Weak mental strength son, i smoked a whole pack of cigs 1 week before the quarantine and have 0 drawback symptoms. I never understood how people can have these insane cravings.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and AbandonShip
Have you ever smoked?
It may be disgusting but it is addictive as fuck.
Never ever smoke
i did smoke cigarretes twice for fun it was disgusting
also weed twice but was probably bad quality

• +1
I know how you feel nigga. I quit 2 months ago and the craving never ends. I still occasionally steal one from my parents and smoke it.

• +1
  • So Sad
it’s the dopamine tbh
No shit sherlock
I know how you feel nigga. I quit 2 months ago and the craving never ends. I still occasionally steal one from my parents and smoke it.
Fuck. It's over. I can't cope with this anymore.

I've destroyed myself by smoking.
Weak mental strength son, i smoked a whole pack of cigs 1 week before the quarantine and have 0 drawback symptoms. I never understood how people can have these insane cravings.
Thats impossible. Another larper to put on ignore

• +1
I quit smoking about a month ago, mostly because i realised smoking tobacco is not a pleasant experience. It makes my lungs spasm every time i inhaled and I just got annoyed with that. Tbh i can handle the cravings quite well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Aesthetic and AbandonShip
I quit smoking about a month ago, mostly because i realised smoking tobacco is not a pleasant experience. It makes my lungs spasm every time i inhaled and I just got annoyed with that. Tbh i can handle the cravings quite well
The only noticeable change I've experienced is a low heart rate and warm hands and feet.

But the cravings are insane sometimes. I dont want to smoke again tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
Smoking this badboy as we speak
50407cc5c140cc8c2b0b92bea94ac6a0

• Ugh..
  • +1
I have a pack of menthol that I'm saving for my diet/cut in two and a half months or so...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Thats impossible. Another larper to put on ignore
Smoking is highly individualized. Some people develop feelings of strong dependence upon it, some just moderate, and some none at all. I smoke only socially (at parties etc), so i might not be as addicted as you. Or you are just overexaggerating for the sake of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate and TsarTsar444
Smoking is highly individualized. Some people develop feelings of strong dependence upon it, some just moderate, and some none at all. I smoke only socially (at parties etc), so i might not be as addicted as you. Or you are just overexaggerating for the sake of it.
I experienced severe constipation, insomnia and anxiety during the first week.

Withdrawal depends on how long you have smoked for. I had been smoking one pack a day for 2 years.

• +1
Dont smoke please.
Say no to smoking
I've smoked on and off for years. Mostly off. I only use cigarettes when I'm incredibly on edge and nothing else will do, or I'm on a crash diet (I prefer the aggressive approach to fat loss) and need to suppress appetite -- or both, since crash dieting tends to put me on edge.

• +1
I experienced severe constipation, insomnia and anxiety during the first week.

Withdrawal depends on how long you have smoked for. I've been smoking like one pack a day for 2 years.
holy shit, yeh nevermind then its understandable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Madhate and AbandonShip
I've smoked on and off for years. Mostly off. I only use cigarettes when I'm incredibly on edge and nothing else will do, or I'm on a crash diet (I prefer the aggressive approach to fat loss) and need to suppress appetite -- or both, since crash dieting tends to put me on edge.
Mirin tbh. Its impossible for me to stop once I start smoking.
holy shit, yeh nevermind then its understandable.
You will get addicted soon. I started out just like you. "Occasional party smoker"

• +1
Same here bro, i can't get addicted to cigarettes at all, smoked a whole pack everyday for a month this December, stopped cols turkey and zero cravings and withdrawal symptoms lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
Mirin tbh. Its impossible for me to stop once I start smoking.
Both my parents dabbled in cigarettes when they were in the Army, and never got addicted. It's just genetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Same here bro, i can't get addicted to cigarettes at all, smoked a whole pack everyday for a month this December, stopped cols turkey and zero cravings and withdrawal symptoms lol
Ik its a stupid question but do you inhale the smoke?
Imo some people dont inhale and then wonder why they can't get addicted
Both my parents dabbled in cigarettes when they were in the Army, and never got addicted. It's just genetics.
Both of my uncles are smokers.
My dad isnt tho

• +1
Ik its a stupid question but do you inhale the smoke?
Imo some people dont inhale and then wonder why they can't get addicted

Both of my uncles are smokers.
My dad isnt tho
Yeah i massively inhaled it jfl, the first strong inhale in the morning is nice, then i exhale throughout my nose mostly, or ears

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401 and AbandonShip
It's been 3 weeks and I still cant get rid of the craving.

I want to smoke so bad rn. May Vishnu , Allah and Jesus help me in these difficult times
I crave on food all day
I crave on cigarettes all day

Why does our body give us desire for things which make us even more ugly?

• +1
I've been smoking almost 9 years now jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
don't do it bhai

• +1
I Vapes and smoked cigs for a week straight and after put them up and haven't touched them since I don't have an addictice personality for the most part weed is more addictive for me

• +1

• +1
I took snus for 2 years and quit cold turkey after it fucked a dozen of my teeth (cavities). Never again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel