i don’t think i want to be trans anymore

You know gilticus? she's on youtube, twitch, he did a successful surgery, but she's the reverse

edit and clarification bc people cant see my comment: i have had 0 medical transition as of right now all medical intervention is planned and i have appointments for it as of next year but right now i am still 100% biologicaly a female

• i’m 19 born a girl and came out as trans wating to be a boy when i was 12. i’ve been living as a male since then and pass quite well my voice is the only thing that gives me away as trans really.
but recently i met a guy, he thought i was a girl and i went along with it even telling him a different girly name, he completely thinks i’m a girl just got short hair nothing about trans ness.

it’s been like 3 months now and i’ve created profiles online pretending to be a girl to see how it is and i literally dream about what if i was a pretty girl.

i don’t know if im trans and should be a boy or if i was just self loathing bc i was fat and now i’m very much not.

after i lost weight i started feeling more uncomfortable again but uncomfortable that my outside didn’t match my body

my head is so confused and i have appointments lined up for process of transitioning.

when i picture myself in my head as an adult i can’t see myself being a woman but at the same time right now i don’t think i want to pretend to be a man anymore.

i wanna wear cute little bras and leg warmers and be treated like a girl but i don’t know if this is all in my head or not i need serious help rn.

i’m also worried bc my ex who was also trans detransitioned a weeks before we broke up and i’m scared it’s just the trauma of our relationship pulling through but at the same time when i came out as a boy it was just after my dad left so what if it is all a manifestation of trauma. i’m scared i don’t want to ruin my life and my gender is the cause of it.
pls become trans and lemme hit u ❤️❤️❤️

Yet you wear glassesđź’€ subhuman
These glasses cost more than your pops welfare cheque you shitskin, I have astigmatism and I use them to slimmer my nose, Stacy and Stacylight don’t care when a 6’4 WASP North Atlantid robust pretty boy wears glasses

yeah i read it lol

edit and clarification bc people cant see my comment: i have had 0 medical transition as of right now all medical intervention is planned and i have appointments for it as of next year but right now i am still 100% biologicaly a female

• i’m 19 born a girl and came out as trans wating to be a boy when i was 12. i’ve been living as a male since then and pass quite well my voice is the only thing that gives me away as trans really.
but recently i met a guy, he thought i was a girl and i went along with it even telling him a different girly name, he completely thinks i’m a girl just got short hair nothing about trans ness.

it’s been like 3 months now and i’ve created profiles online pretending to be a girl to see how it is and i literally dream about what if i was a pretty girl.

i don’t know if im trans and should be a boy or if i was just self loathing bc i was fat and now i’m very much not.

after i lost weight i started feeling more uncomfortable again but uncomfortable that my outside didn’t match my body

my head is so confused and i have appointments lined up for process of transitioning.

when i picture myself in my head as an adult i can’t see myself being a woman but at the same time right now i don’t think i want to pretend to be a man anymore.

i wanna wear cute little bras and leg warmers and be treated like a girl but i don’t know if this is all in my head or not i need serious help rn.

i’m also worried bc my ex who was also trans detransitioned a weeks before we broke up and i’m scared it’s just the trauma of our relationship pulling through but at the same time when i came out as a boy it was just after my dad left so what if it is all a manifestation of trauma. i’m scared i don’t want to ruin my life and my gender is the cause of it.
dnr you stinky nigga

These glasses cost more than your pops welfare cheque you shitskin, I have astigmatism and I use them to slimmer my nose, Stacy and Stacylight don’t care when a 6’4 WASP North Atlantid robust pretty boy wears glasses

High T ubermensch brooo.. looks so masculine right?

View attachment 3104387
Nigga I’m not average looking, North Atlantid is my pheno, light brown sometimes dark blonde hair, gray with greenish undertone eyes, pale skin with bluish undertone, dense and straight dark eyebrows and full pink lips

Kill yourself stinky nigga
I’m not stinky, I do weekly laundry, new pair of boxers and socks everyday, daily showers, daily deodorant and YSL Y LE perfume I smell like a real chad ready to slay blonde and red head Stacies

View attachment 3104387
Literally yesterday I went to the shop to get some drinks and when I was in the line a woman mid 30s glanced at me then proceeded to look from head to toe, and then looked me in the eyes with light smile without looking away when we locked eyes

Literally yesterday I went to the shop to get some drinks and when I was in the line a woman mid 30s glanced at me then proceeded to look from head to toe, and then looked me in the eyes with light smile without looking away when we locked eyes
Omg a woman looked at me :soy::soy: am I chad?

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates
Omg a woman looked at me :soy::soy: am I chad?
Not just looked, double checked, went from head to toe and then looked straight in the eyes with a smile and I happens on regular basis

Not just looked, double checked, went from head to toe and then looked straight in the eyes with a smile and I happens on regular basis
Maybe they were just laughing at you

How the fuck do you come out as trans at 12. Your brain is like 10% developed retard, anything you go through is your fault because you thought it would be fun to be the opposite gender for the rest of your life at the age of 12. Also how is your voice changed your voice doesn't just change when you become trans đź’€ just speak like a normal girl

How the fuck do you come out as trans at 12. Your brain is like 10% developed retard, anything you go through is your fault because you thought it would be fun to be the opposite gender for the rest of your life at the age of 12. Also how is your voice changed your voice doesn't just change when you become trans đź’€ just speak like a normal girl
not reading, youre dumb and ignorant

• JFL
Reactions: sbm123
not reading, youre dumb and ignorant
What do you even want people to say? You yourself don't know what you want to be. You think some retards on an online forum who lack any social interactions will genuinely help you?

What do you even want people to say? You yourself don't know what you want to be. You think some retards on an online forum who lack any social interactions will genuinely help you?
Yeah, and i dont have anyone else to talk to anyways