I am creep

horizontallytall

horizontallytall

"Every cope has an end ":psalm 14:3
People dont let their kids near me , i can see the hate and disgust when people see me or when i initiate any convo with them , ugh man,its so over.Even kids dont smile back to me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 49926, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
Kids are honest, they still haven't developed the social masks, so when they see our subhumanity, they get creeped out, without any censoring of their part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, aesthetic beauty and horizontallytall
True words @Latinus

• Love it
Reactions: Latinus
@TRUE_CEL ur always ready to perform ur duty ,innit?

i wouldn’t let you around my kids

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, chosen-one and horizontallytall
Lol kid is prob thinking who is this Dalit subhooman I’m seeing 😂 I like to smile at babies sometimes and they smile back so I must have a nice and welcoming face

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, aesthetic beauty, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
I get bullied by ugly foids

Lol kid is prob thinking who is this Dalit subhooman I’m seeing 😂 I like to smile at babies sometimes and they smile back so I must have a nice and welcoming face
Ok sir , can u come back to reality ,@aesthetic beauty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and GuyFromSingapore
Im a weirdooooo

What the hell am i doing here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
People dont let their kids near me , i can see the hate and disgust when people see me or when i initiate any convo with them , ugh man,its so over.Even kids dont smile back to me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
im great around kids and adults due to my high trust lookz!

• +1
The 3 Dalits of .org @horizontallytall @GuyFromSingapore and @aesthetic beauty.
Tere bin dil mera lage kahi na ,tere bin jaan meri jaye kahi na , kitne jamane baad o rabba, yaad tu aaya , yaad tu aayaya🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
The 3 Dalits of .org @horizontallytall @GuyFromSingapore and @aesthetic beauty.

3743790_4BB46D9A-AE5B-4AF1-9385-6FC0524328D0.png

Luv your curry bug eyes girl!❤️
3630050_FA473BA8-941B-4164-88FE-1F7DEB224AF4.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
@TRUE_CEL do u understan these words
Tere bin dil mera lage kahi na ,tere bin jaan meri jaye kahi na , kitne jamane baad o rabba, yaad tu aaya , yaad tu aayaya🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Attachments

• 0FD3AD86-4F03-4C9D-A2FB-0DF3961F5267.jpeg
    0FD3AD86-4F03-4C9D-A2FB-0DF3961F5267.jpeg
    1,001 KB · Views: 0
  • 3B5D1613-3E1C-418C-88B9-EB1BEFF60468.jpeg
    3B5D1613-3E1C-418C-88B9-EB1BEFF60468.jpeg
    533.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
If u think I look like a girl u have something wrong with ur brain, some deep level of faggotry, or ur a gorilla coper.

You're so pretty.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
You're so pretty.
Man is posting a fair skin ad yet his pics got leaked and we all know what he looks like 😂 ur darker than me not that it matters just ironic as hell.

You are unattractive. They might smile because you look neotonous but your face is not aesthetically pleasing.

:fuk:

All kids stare at me and the maids daughter does stupid shit infront of me to get my attention, is that her way of getting a Brahmins baby so she can escape dalitism?

• +1
All kids stare at me and the maids daughter does stupid shit infront of me to get my attention, is that her way of getting a Brahmins baby so she can escape dalitism?
Only god knows🙏🙌

how old is she

you made a thread yesterday where you talked about finding your 9yo neighbor cute

you then proceeded to post cp in said thread

im glad everybody is keeping their kids away from ur curry ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 49926 and aesthetic beauty
you made a thread yesterday where you talked about finding your 9yo neighbor cute

you then proceeded to post cp in said thread

im glad everybody is keeping their kids away from ur curry ass
What?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
cook their kids and eat them

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Even kids hate you and kids usually find everyone cool who is older than them. So brutal

Well at this point @incelconspiracy is an expert at stealing kids and taking them to the back alley

Aren’t I right?

• JFL