I am crying and shaking rn

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Because I have missed opportunities to talk nornally to girls I am so fucking autistic high inhib low nt I like and am still afraid to talk to them I am fucking miserable I have had no love experience and whenever I get a chance I fuck that up in the stupudest way possible. I have drunk a few voska shots but that doesnt relief my pain it seems only worse I dont know what to do
maybe will phenibut help me? I can easily buy it

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 21044, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
Dude stfu. My life is 10x worse than yours, you mog me if it's you in the pfp.. and nobody gives a fuck about me coz im a guy not a foid.
I hate my bitch ass boomer parents, they make everything 5x as bad as it would be without them

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
"crying and shaking"

what a soyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 21044, callisto and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse and randomvanish
you aren't that high inhib considering you use sarms.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
crying and shaking :feelskek:

As a man you have to withstand whatever life throws at you and take it on the chin. It's not fair but it is what it is - your mind should be preoccupied with figuring out how to solve your problems 24/7 so you don't even have a second to feel sorry for yourself.

• +1
I am low t because I run sarms without pct and hcg
PCT isn't as tried and true as people make it out to be, most of the actual scientists on the subject don't think it makes that much of a difference, most people recover just fine without, it's mostly to preserve gains during the intermediate stage where your production is low.

• +1
Stop the bluepill, you're just too ugly. I you were a chad girls would go out otlf their way to talk to you no matter how you act.

just kys ngl