I am crying overwhelmed with appreciation and gratitude and love right now

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
only thing i feel love from and comfort from is the darkness and i love it back so much i am crying when writing this i actually love it and wish i could hug the darkness back and show it the love back it deserves its always there for you no matter what no matter who leaves you or who abandons you and torments you the darkness is still always there nobody can take darkness away from you not the police not your family not friends not abusers not even my own mentally ill mind because the darkness loves you this much is can always wrap around you and show you love i dont ever want to leave the darkness i feel like its my best friend i spend all my time with it i havent left my room in 1 month it smells like piss and shit i see my own mother 1 time a week but i can still feeling happy even crying from how happy and appreciative i am that i have something there for me im so serious man i am so overcome with agape love for the darkness its so perfect and beautiful and kind and loyal its perfect its so adorable and lovable and wholesome all it cares about in live is staying by your side it doesnt care about money or power or anything it really just only cares about you and it loves you sincerely and wants to make sure you are always feeling safe. i love it i really do i love you darkness.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
this song very well enraptures how i feel for the dark

i wish i could hug it
cat hug GIF
spoon wan GIF
Cats Reaction GIF
cat GIF
cat hug GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827