I am currently 192cm at 15 and 4 months of age. How do I reach 6'9" by the time I finish puberty?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
Due to a genetic miracle I have been blessed by the gods with a massive growth spurt recently when I turned 14, growing from 5'6" to right under 6'4" in the span of 8 months. I am still growing decently (about a half inch in the past month), so I have reason to believe this growth spurt is still on-going. Is there anything I can do to maximize the potential of this growth spurt and NBA-maxx my way into obtaining a snowbunny wife I can dick down and breed with?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, Bonecel01 and shizuku11111
Fuck you nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, F36, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
Solution
Due to a genetic miracle I have been blessed by the gods with a massive growth spurt recently when I turned 14, growing from 5'6" to right under 6'4" in the span of 8 months. I am still growing decently (about a half inch in the past month), so I have reason to believe this growth spurt is still on-going. Is there anything I can do to maximize the potential of this growth spurt and NBA-maxx my way into obtaining a snowbunny wife I can dick down and breed with?
Anyways just eat a high protein diet and stay active. Eat lots of eggs, meat, and milk. I would also suggest taking some supplements like vitamins, magnesium, and zinc. You should also probably take some supplements to help you sleep and maybe get ear plugs for better sleep. You should also be stretching every day and maybe do dead hangs.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, poopoohead and nword49
Bro you don't need more height better start lifting...

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and igniteisbad
Bro you don't need more height better start lifting...
I bench 350. I squat 315. I power clean 250. My physique is subhuman though because I've never hopped on a diet, I'm like 300 pounds.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
I bench 350. I squat 315. I power clean 250. My physique is subhuman though because I've never hopped on a diet, I'm like 300 pounds.
I always noticed fat men were usually tall but they don't look too tall because their shape is too wide. Eating a lot of food and doing sports really makes you have a growth spurt, when I was in school I didn't eat correctly and that's probably why I'm 5'10. Also 6'3-6'4 is the tallest model height but better try basketball, you're gonna be 2 meters tall.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, nope and nword49
I’m guessing you’re trying to lose weight now?

Also benching 35 more than ur squat is subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: nword49
Also benching 35 more than ur squat is subhuman
I blame it on the growth spurt I have intense back problems so whenever I squat I feel like my spine is about to snap in half which is not normal jfl I just have insane upper body strength
I’m guessing you’re trying to lose weight now?
Yes. I want a more aesthetic physique (or better just less subhuman and disgusting), and facially I don't look the best due to the massive amount of bloat but I've been told both irl and on this forum that I'd look good if I lost it, and that I don't even look that bad now + i've modeled and looked pretty good when i was a child which is lifefuel for me

I always noticed fat men were usually tall but they don't look too tall because their shape is too wide. Eating a lot of food and doing sports really makes you have a growth spurt, when I was in school I didn't eat correctly and that's probably why I'm 5'10. Also 6'3-6'4 is the tallest model height but better try basketball, you're gonna be 2 meters tall.
I have 6'6" chadlites in my bloodline so it's probably just luck but eating like a horse probably helped maybe idk

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
I hope u develop a tumor from the gh and enlarged organs faggot

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
on the black or white side ?
Both. My father’s grandfather was 6’6-6’7” and my mom’s uncles were both 6’5-6’6”, and her grandfather was 6’4”.

Last edited:
Tall nigger go gymcel and your set for an mtn with ur height and big mooscles can be chadlite easily