I am definitely the best rater here for obvious reasons. I understand the female gaze & I understand it's not entirely female as well. Throw pics here

if you look on tiktok hes always voted as attractive as someone like henry cavill or theo james which is comical, this is from jb‘s to mid 20‘s girls

either this is a jew plot or something goes over our head when it comes to attraction
Nah, there are no joos involved in this. It's just being black in amerikka. All there is to it. Cracka with jordan's features would be rotting on .is

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
Just swipe a mid looking girl that finds him pretty and cute and act like a douche with confidence. Send her a few voice notes and arrange a movie and chill.

How is that hard?
I would need some meth or coke to do this tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4451

5.5/10

Slightly above average.

Strong MTN.

Weak HTN.

Girls of same phenotype will find attractive.

Darkness and some sex-appeal

Neurotypical.

Slightly long midface hurts harmony, but with your height it passes. The facial hair has off-set that well.

Eye-area is best trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, blackpiller954, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
Nah, there are no joos involved in this. It's just being black in amerikka. All there is to it. Cracka with jordan's features would be rotting on .is
even european girls vote him high

maybe its actor + top percentile physique halo

after all hes a 5‘10 midget

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
even european girls vote him high

maybe its actor + top percentile physique halo

after all hes a 5‘10 midget
JBB

• JFL
I would need some meth or coke to do this tbh.

No you just need exposure therapy and CBD oil to reduce your anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
4E6A7990 7DD4 4DCA 83F1 568839C7B3F6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Mr. President, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
maybe discuss this with @Blackgymmax

immovable object vs unstoppable force
There is nothing to discuss. It's an axiom

Why do you get so obsessed with it?

Whether you are slightly above average, average or slightly below average... the difference is minimal.

Most attractive guys if we're real are slightly above average with height, frame and gym physique.
Heck, I'd argue that there is minimal difference in the everyday life of a 3 PSL and 4.5-5 PSL dude. Maybe, the latter would get a few more IOIs but normies would treat both pretty similarly. It's only below 3 PSL and above 5.5-6 PSL do the effects of lookism become more apparent. For dating, even 0.5 PSL can make a noticeable difference, especially if you are just below HTN.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, It'snotover, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
No you just need exposure therapy and CBD oil to reduce your anxiety.
dawg, I'm in school daily socializing. Despite that I would get too much anxiety by even clicking to download a dating app.
Even if I downloaded an app I've got no NT pics, no pics at all matter of fact.

It'd be useful if you made an extensive OLD guide.

Heck, I'd argue that there is minimal difference in the everyday life of a 3 PSL and 4.5-5 PSL dude. Maybe, the latter would get a few more IOIs but normies would treat both pretty similarly. It's only below 3 PSL and above 5.5-6 PSL do the effects of lookism become more apparent. For dating, even 0.5 PSL can make a noticeable difference, especially if you are just below HTN.

100% agree. Just don't call it PSL. It's fucking gay. I zone out.

Rate out of 10.

There is minimal difference between a 4 and a 5 I agree. It's really just physique and height at that point which stands out.

A 5 is mid and a 4 is mid with a few more slight flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Pakicel

Rate out of 10.

There is minimal difference between a 4 and a 5 I agree. It's really just physique and height at that point which stands out.

how is michael b jordan rates so highly by women?

Rate out of 10.

The dating expereinces of a 5 and a 6-7/10 would be noticeably different though. The former is just meh looking while the latter is at or above the 'attractive' threshold.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Its incredible how basic softmaxes can increase your lols level a lot. When If have long pretty boy wavy hair and good stubble. The ios increase like 10%. If my hair is frizzy with shit hair cut and shit stubble. Its goes -10% down.

Myself

Top row is shot on a DSLR camera, bottom row is on my phone in the mirror. I place myself somewhere in the MTN range, maybe LTN because of my skin. I am autistic, people can notice after just hearing me talk, or seeing my gait, and I'm not particularly interested in women so my actual SMV is 0.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

I also believe in < beatuy is in the eye of the beholder > theory. because i have seen two guys that i tough were chads but here they were rated htn/mtn.

what do you rate him? surely not higher than low to mid htn, right?
Yeah he's certainly not higher than HTN, i could see him even get rated MTN. But that's plenty to get simped over if you appear in popular movies over and over again

• +1
how is michael b jordan rates so highly by women?

He is a 7/10 Tyrone lite.

High trust face while being extremely pretty and easy on the eye.

His eyes twinkle. Just look at them. He also has nice eyelashes. Almost PERFECT ratios and measurements that are all in-sync with each other. His bones all piece together perfectly. Nothing doesn't blend.

He has perfect teeth. Perfect lips and a wide palate, which gives him a great smile.

His hairline is good and while his jaw is rounded and he doesn't have the most amazing forward growth, he has no recession on either his maxilla or mandible.

And you've also got to remember, the reason this guy is fancied by a lot of women is because he is cute/pretty. It's not because they find him ruggedly handsome. He is masculine looking enough, with a lot of soft features. Lips are very underrated on here and his are perfect. You've also got to look at his colouring. He is very light black.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
and those guys was thirsted by gays and women

I also believe in < beatuy is in the eye of the beholder > theory. because i have seen two guys that i tough were chads but here they were rated htn/mtn.

If someone is 1-3/10 then they are objectively ugly and anyone with a pair of eyes would find them so.

If someone is 7-9/10 then they are objectively good looking and anyone with a pair of eyes would find them so.

If someone is 4-6/10 then they are subjectively ugly, average or good looking... based on similarities, social conditioning and height/physique.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, jeetslayer and GriffithMaxx
Weaknesses:

- Horrible pale Irish phenotype. One of the worst phenotypes in the world as voted by women, universally. Along with the Indian and the oriental.

- Negative canthal tilt on both sides of the eyes, which not only make you scream untrustworthy, but also low-class and low-value. Your normal expression screams that you're miserable.

- Orange/ginger hair which again is a colouring failo. You stand-out and not in the right way. Only Chad gingers like J Waller can pull the mysterious/intriguing ginger guy look off.

- Very thin eye-brows that are thin and narrow and overall that scream bland.

- Inward grown gonions.

- Dark circle orbitals.

Semi weaknesses:

- Norwood 1 (Relying on curls to hide it)

- Thin as fuck hair

Strengths:

- Solid forward growth of upper and lower jaws. (Mandible and maxilla)

- A masculine sexually dimorphic ramus.

- Solid gonial angle. Not perfect by any means, but above average in-terms of it's angle.

- Hooded eyes

- Blue coloured eyes. Although kinda cancelled out by the negative canthal tilt and pheno.

- Zygos are pronounced outwards and although the orbitals kinda makes a poor neighbour, they are your best trait.

- Bone-mass is solid

- Ratios are solid

- Midface is solid

- Nose is solid

Overall: 5/10. Which is good considering your horrendous pheno, negative canthal tilt and ginger hair.
I don't get how blue eyes is inherently a strength considering how most who have them usually have light ass eyebrows as well and not many dark features at all blue eyes/green eyes need contrast

If someone is 1-3/10 then they are objectively ugly and anyone with a pair of eyes would find them so.

If someone is 7-9/10 then they are objectively good looking and anyone with a pair of eyes would find them so.

If someone is 4-6/10 then they are subjectively ugly, average or good looking... based on similarities, social conditioning and height/physique.
You know you are objectively good looking when everyone is thirsting you in comments. They got that treatment. I post them here asking rating and some people say mtn lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and St.TikTokcel
View attachment 2476161

He is a 7/10 Tyrone lite.
come on dude
High trust face while being extremely pretty and easy on the eye.
i agree with the high trust
His eyes twinkle. Just look at them. He also has nice eyelashes. Almost PERFECT ratios and measurements that are all in-sync with each other.
not at all tbh, his esr is comical tier, his ipd sucks, his jaw is wider than his zygos, his lower third is shorter than the other ones going by this pic

IMG 3929

His bones all piece together perfectly. Nothing doesn't blend.
no hes recessed in many ways, ill elab on this further down
He has perfect teeth. Perfect lips and a wide palate, which gives him a great smile.
his smile is a big halo yep
His hairline is good and while his jaw is rounded and he doesn't have the most amazing forward growth, he has no recession on either his maxilla or mandible.

View attachment 2476166
hes downgrown, maxilla looks recessed especially for a bbc, no browridge, nasion recessed, chin recessed, looks bloated
And you've also got to remember, the reason this guy is fancied by a lot of women is because he is cute/pretty. It's not because they find him ruggedly handsome. He is masculine looking enough, with a lot of soft features. Lips are very underrated on here and his are perfect. You've also got to look at his colouring. He is very light black.
so he has a cute appeal thats offset by his hypermasculine physique i guess

his lips and mouth are too full and narrow for my taste too

Two different extremes. The majority of men lie in MTN range and in that range looks become subjective depending on the women. MTN's are going to being extremely ugly nor attractive but depending on the women, they might be attractive in their eyes. Yes, looks are universal whe nit comes to extremely ugly or handsome men but for the majority of men, you can get somewhere with women depending on how social, extroverted, etc... you are.

Two different extremes. The majority of men lie in MTN range and in that range looks become subjective depending on the women. MTN's are going to being extremely ugly nor attractive but depending on the women, they might be attractive in their eyes. Yes, looks are universal whe nit comes to extremely ugly or handsome men but for the majority of men, you can get somewhere with women depending on how social, extroverted, etc... you are.
Yes, average men look like pic related. They rot on .is
20221017 142955

View attachment 2476160
Top row is shot on a DSLR camera, bottom row is on my phone in the mirror. I place myself somewhere in the MTN range, maybe LTN because of my skin. I am autistic, people can notice after just hearing me talk, or seeing my gait, and I'm not particularly interested in women so my actual SMV is 0.
@MakinItHappenOhRite

You know you are objectively good looking when everyone is thirsting you in comments. They got that treatment. I post them here asking rating and some people say mtn lol.

If you truly were objectively good looking you wouldn't care what autists on here rate you.

If you truly were objectively good looking you wouldn't care what autists on here rate you.
Yeah i was trying observe how people rate people in this place. It is all over the place.

IMG 6795

This is my cousin in Uganda doing 12 hours of manual labour a day. Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Supreme, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Nah not doing you bro.

Must have surpassed puberty.

Don't want you begging parents for implants and shit.

Your facial width and bones are still growing, widening and developing.
what age ru doing

Throws picks here and I'll analyse your face and rate you.

I don't wanna see no stupid frauding you gay frauding or random gay ass ugly celebrities, you faggot Zoomer incel troll nerds. You are not edgy.

Front and side profiles only. ANY FRAUDING and you will be blanked.

I ain't done this in a long time and I am ngl, with the amount I've learned in-terms of the science and my real life experience, I am probably the go-to guy for assessing your sexual market value as well as face alone.

If you are a clear as day 3/10 or lower, don't bother. I don't wanna have to tell a man he is ugly, when he should know HAHA.

This is for the mid guys 4-6/10. Chad lite 7s as well. If you're a clear as day Chad, don't post your face, just fix your autism and get the fuck outta here lmao. Weirdo tryna looksmax haha fuckin' jackass

I don't wanna see no stupid frauding you gay frauding or random gay ass ugly celebrities, you faggot Zoomer incel troll nerds. You are not edgy.

I ain't done this in a long time and I am ngl, with the amount I've learned in-terms of the science and my real life experience, I am probably the go-to guy for assessing your sexual market value as well as face alone.

If you are a clear as day 3/10 or lower, don't bother. I don't wanna have to tell a man he is ugly, when he should know HAHA.

This is for the mid guys 4-6/10. Chad lite 7s as well. If you're a clear as day Chad, don't post your face, just fix your autism and get the fuck outta here lmao. Weirdo tryna looksmax haha fuckin' jackass
Can you rate me?

Attachments

• IMG_3515.jpg
    IMG_3515.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3664.jpg
    IMG_3664.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3678.jpg
    IMG_3678.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
Can you rate me?
Leave this site before your brain is completely fried. Whatever led you here, your looks are definitely not your problem. Don't worry and follow the standard advice like:

- have basic hygiene
- go to the gym
- play a sports
- have a lot of friends and social interaction

and you will be good for life living healthy and happy.

• JFL
Reactions: jeetslayer and Deleted member 4397
Leave this site before your brain is completely fried. Whatever led you here, your looks are definitely not your problem. Don't worry and follow the standard advice like:

- have basic hygiene
- go to the gym
- play a sports
- have a lot of friends and social interaction

and you will be good for life living healthy and happy.

This is completely wrong. If you are not gymmaxxed you don't get that respect from guys irl unless you're like htn+ lol. It's the same shit w old where if you're sub htn and you don't gym you're a worthless nobody

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Meister! and Pakicel
My nigga do you rate in dms

@Akhi

• Love it

IMG 2814
IMG 7387

Attachments

• IMG_5360.jpg
    IMG_5360.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 0