I am doomed to commit suicide according to a study

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Anxiety disorders are worse than mood disorders ded srs.

Among individuals reporting a lifetime history of suicide attempt, over 70% had an anxiety disorder. Even after adjusting for sociodemographic factors, Axis I and Axis II disorders, the presence of an anxiety disorder was significantly associated with having made a suicide attempt.

• So Sad
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 19766
it's OK bhai we can rope together :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Adonis
Always try to be the 0.01%, beat the odds.
Say fuck you to the universe, beat your upbringing, genetics, family background and life situation!

30% are great odds.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Racky, Deleted member 17429 and 3 others

Among individuals reporting a lifetime history of suicide attempt, over 70% had an anxiety disorder. Even after adjusting for sociodemographic factors, Axis I and Axis II disorders, the presence of an anxiety disorder was significantly associated with having made a suicide attempt.
Kys faggot

it's OK bhai we can rope together :feelswhy:
Thank you bhai.
Only bhais are there for their bhais
2341772 f95

I can't rope because the world needs me

• +1
Reactions: Adonis

If you live in the Uk we could meet up bro and I can try help you a bit.
Usually exposure therapy is the best.

Tbh if its really you could try LSD (No experience on myself.) or Shrooms, they can sometimes give life altering experiences which can re-wire your brain and help fix SAD.

I've been taking Shrooms as of late and noticed that my fear levels have basically dropped to nothing (After taking them.).
I fear nothing atm its so sick, especially if you do high risky sports or something.

Whether its permeant idk but from studies ive read the effects last around 3-6 months.
Imma increase my dosage of shrooms soon Im making a massive grow op soon so I can take as much as I want.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Racky and Adonis
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Erik-Jón
Everyday I wonder if I’m “already dead” as in the nearby future I’ve given up and killed myself, and if my actions now are just leading up to me acting out the finality of ending my physical, my spiritual and mental are probably gone.

I unironically agree.
I wouldn’t say what’s not true I’m just laying out the facts, you’ll rope eventually why not now

If you live in the Uk we could meet up bro and I can try help you a bit.
Usually exposure therapy is the best.

Tbh if its really you could try LSD (No experience on myself.) or Shrooms, they can sometimes give life altering experiences which can re-wire your brain and help fix SAD.

I've been taking Shrooms as of late and noticed that my fear levels have basically dropped to nothing (After taking them.).
I fear nothing atm its so sick, especially if you do high risky sports or something.

Whether its permeant idk but from studies ive read the effects last around 3-6 months.
Imma increase my dosage of shrooms soon Im making a massive grow op soon so I can take as much as I want.
Sadly I am not from the UK tbh.
Hmmm I have no idea where to get shrooms or lsd from tbh and Idk I am not the drug kinda guy.
But yeah I hope I can start an exposure therapy soon.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Sadly I am not from the UK tbh.
Hmmm I have no idea where to get shrooms or lsd from tbh and Idk I am not the drug kinda guy.
But yeah I hope I can start an exposure therapy soon.
If you dm me your country I could try dm you a source.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Adonis
Wait til you see the bdd suicide rate

Just take oral estrogen

Wait til you see the bdd suicide rate
mogs
Available evidence indicates that approximately 80% of individuals with BDD experience lifetime suicidal ideation and 24% to 28% have attempted suicide.