I am dropping out of uni

• JFL
Reactions: bleksandre
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
160961735_2920040248270839_518303212310685291_n.jpg
They dropped out cuz they were focusing on building their businesses, op is dropped out cuz he's too lazy/depressed

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 20064 and Gonthar
They dropped out cuz they were focusing on building their businesses, op is dropped out cuz he's too lazy/depressed
Yes, exactly...You should drop only if you have bigger plans.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Both combined, and I have ADHD

my only reason to make money is to neet easier :feelswhy:

Older people are going to be retiring in many sectors (like consulting) try to build a career there if you want.

eh the school system is cope and only designed to keep society stable for the rich’s benefit at a mass scale. Who cares. People, especially boomers, are so brainwashed into thinking that it’s life or death. Meanwhile hunter gatherer unemployed chad comes and fucks their wives while they drink a soy latte and stare at a screen for 10hrs a day.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and gigacumster3000
Over for showingdiscordactivitycels
Every single time, it's a depressed skinny scammer kid. No one cares about your struggles, go to the gym and get a job

Every single time, it's a depressed skinny scammer kid. No one cares about your struggles, go to the gym and get a job
I go the gym 3 times a week and run some sneaker business unironically

I was in the same position as you brocel. Parasite / leechmax at uni as long as you can with the parents. Go get that degree then find a back office corporate job — they typically pay well and bonus is nice at year end.
Wat means back office