I am feeling terrible, give me strength

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Looksmax give me strength. I am feeling deeply depressed/suicidal.

Feeling like everything is rigged against me, like ''God'' set me up with a shit life and is taunting me, laughing at my face every day by giving me prospects just to have them explode in my face.

Feeling like i'll never get my oneitis to even give me the time of day ever again...

Feeling like i am delaying an inevitable suicide from all the mental pain, or delaying doing something terrible because i can't deal with my life destroying me to my core every time i try doing something just to end up directly getting reminded of my own worthlessness in the process. Despite me making compromises for everything i try to do in hopes of it maybe not being that bad of a failure, or even actually working out at best.

I don't want it to be this way. I've always tried to do things generously, and be a good person, but this life has done everything in it's power and a bit more to try and break me, and turn me into a resentful maniac seeking vengeance. God knows i have reasons.

All i want is to truly live. Not suffer. Please..

Please help me.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Chadethnic101, ChristianChad and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 3828, rand anon and 5 others
bro i really cant read that shit i got adhd but keep your head up kang

also reincarnation is real trust me, don't be scared

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and RODEBLUR
listen to death grips

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19301
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 19301
a life-saving band
i'm not really a music guy

sometimes i listen to the themes of children's shows to try to invoke some sort of energy/happiness

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i'm not really a music guy

sometimes i listen to the themes of children's shows to try to invoke some sort of energy/happiness
listen to this about 100 times and you'll be okay

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19301 and racoon4
rebel against god

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 15827
the universe is indifferent to all of us if that makes you feel any better

hi rodeblur, i'm abcdd

Feeling like everything is rigged against me, like ''God'' set me up with a shit life and is taunting me, laughing at my face every day by giving me prospects just to have them explode in my face.

Feeling like i'll never get my oneitis to even give me the time of day ever again...

Feeling like i am delaying an inevitable suicide from all the mental pain, or delaying doing something terrible because i can't deal with my life destroying me to my core every time i try doing something just to end up directly getting reminded of my own worthlessness in the process. Despite me making compromises for everything i try to do in hopes of it maybe not being that bad of a failure, or even actually working out at best.

I don't want it to be this way. I've always tried to do things generously, and be a good person, but this life has done everything in it's power and a bit more to try and break me, and turn me into a resentful maniac seeking vengeance. God knows i have reasons.

Please help me.
Learn a good skill that is payed good on market, get a job in that skill, earn money -> get surgery -> ascend. Thats bascially what I am doing at the moment. Im not even interested in girls at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18301
9e9b82141129d16f058c31ed09362d9b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Learn a good skill that is payed good on market, get a job in that skill, earn money -> get surgery -> ascend. Thats bascially what I am doing at the moment. Im not even interested in girls at the moment.
I hate jobs and i have no need for surgeries, I have no features that stand out as ugly

unknown.png

Can't keep track of all these faggot flags

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
It's moyrasexuality
DaFuq is that. Can't find anything about it Online. Is this the new term kids use these days in school to feel special cause being a tranny wasn't good enough for them?

DaFuq is that. Can't find anything about it Online. Is this the new term kids use these days in school to feel special cause being a tranny wasn't good enough for them?
No my oneitis's name is Moyra and i am exclusively attracted to her (sexually) and thus i identify as Moyrasexual

The flag is a combination of her sexuality (Omnisexual) on the right and the colours from my profile photo (a pic of her) on the left

I made it myself

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Pray to mahatma gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
That's how onenitisism destroys you
It is a cancer that consumes you slowly and painfully

The only way to cure is interact with new girls and over the time realize there are better girls than her (but they need to give you the time of day, thats the main obstacle tho...)

I hate jobs and i have no need for surgeries, I have no features that stand out as ugly
Being normal is already bad. You still need them surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
If you are bellow htn and not status maxed, than you have 2 options.
Get a skill, get money—>surgery and softmaxing
Or go to sleep every night crying and embrace misery
Since u said u don’t have any bad features i assume that you are a lazy mental cell

Please help me.
brother its only mental, I can argue 100 reasons for 100 different lifes points of view, but what i think you trully should focus on is on stop limiting yourself and start experiencing stuff, anyways ur going to die.
Dont cry saying muh im short muh bald muh canthal tilt, muh oneitis wont blow me.
Thats only another experience of lifes spectrum.
Fuck breeding and genetics.

That's how onenitisism destroys you
It is a cancer that consumes you slowly and painfully

The only way to cure is interact with new girls and over the time realize there are better girls than her (but they need to give you the time of day, thats the main obstacle tho...)
True but it's not about better than her, because i can't just pick anyone, i need to find someone i actually have a chance with

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Being normal is already bad. You still need them surgeries.
I don't think you understand. Nothing on my face qualifies for surgery. Every feature is how it should be

brother its only mental, I can argue 100 reasons for 100 different lifes points of view, but what i think you trully should focus on is on stop limiting yourself and start experiencing stuff, anyways ur going to die.
Dont cry saying muh im short muh bald muh canthal tilt, muh oneitis wont blow me.
Thats only another experience of lifes spectrum.
Fuck breeding and genetics.
i'm already doing that but as it turns out éverything ties into people and money and i have neither and people hate me by default so i have nothing

Please help me.
Find Christ

suicide hurts a lot and what comes after might be terrible. don't risk it

literally me

man i dont but what kind of a shitty hand is this. i would kill the fucking dealer if my life was a poker game.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
this is the best advice we can give.

make money like crazy, adress your flaws objectively, get surgery from good docs, then repeat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
this is the best advice we can give.

make money like crazy, adress your flaws objectively, get surgery from good docs, then repeat.
Making money would render the need to ascend useless

Get a job / make money
Go to the gym
Learn to cook and make your own meals
Hang out with friends
Maybe get a pet

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Head up g

Get a job / make money
Go to the gym
Learn to cook and make your own meals
Hang out with friends
Maybe get a pet
all of those sound boring, fucking hate jobs and the gym, i don't what kind of low iq retard you take me for thinking i couldn't cook if i wanted to, i prefer just eating raw meat idk why people cook seems so redundant my mom insists on wasting time on it instead of just instantly eating

i already hang out with friends

and if i had a pet i would just fuck it or eat it or both