I am feeling very sad today.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
I am afraid about the future of this forum. It seems like it is going to die soon. Everyone is deleting their accounts. People aren't posting good stuff anymore. I'm genuinely wondering what I'll be doing when this forum goes down. I don't want all the good 2019 and 2020 users to leave forever tbqh. This forum feels like home to me because all of you guys are sane and very relatable. Let's hope things don't get worse.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, MissLexotan6MG, Lasko123 and 14 others
Delete account feature unironically killed the site

How do we cope? It is over

also nothing mogs 2019/2020 now u got late 2020cels talking about the "good old days" stfu:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Kevin Costner, Warlow and 9 others
I am afraid about the future of this forum. It seems like it is going to die soon. Everyone is deleting their accounts. People aren't posting good stuff anymore. I'm genuinely wondering what I'll be doing when this forum goes down. I don't want all the good 2019 and 2020 users to leave forever tbqh. This forum feels like home to me because all of you guys are sane and very relatable. Let's hope things don't get worse.
Maybe a savior will lead us to a promised land bro
Of course there has to a new generation of users

• +1
Reactions: john2

Maybe a savior will lead us to a promised land bro
Of course there has to a new generation of users
I have spread the word as much as I could bro

But lets face it, this forum's days are numbered, I hope you guys learned something and never forget

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoundHouse, MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 6403
the main user base of the users, who posts the most everyday here is changed even before the deleting account function every now and then anyway. I remember, when I joined, there were people like prettyboymaxxing, fuk, lord norwood. lifewasted, 2peasinapod, petsmart stuckneworleans, over, vermilioncore, they're all gone now or they dont contribute that much.

and on the other hand, would you like to be on this type of forums for a several years like Zyros or Amnesia? In your thirties. Everything has to end once.....

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1464, Warlow and 5 others

But lets face it, this forum's days are numbered, I hope you guys learned something and never forget
Well if this is the end I still enjoyed your based threads
Where will you redpill now?

the main user base of the users, who posts the most everyday here is changed even before the deleting account function every now and then anyway. I remember, when I joined, there were people like prettyboymaxxing, fuk, lord norwood. lifewasted, 2peasinapod, petsmart stuckneworleans, over, vermilioncore, they're all gone now or they dont contribute that much.

and on the other hand, would you like to be on this type of forums for a several years like Zyros or Amnesia? In your thirties. Everything has to end once.....
Not a 2peas copypasta for once.
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

But I agree.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Warlow, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
I’m sorry to hear that bro. Pm me if you want

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Delete account feature unironically killed the site

How do we cope? It is over

also nothing mogs 2019/2020 now u got late 2020cels talking about the "good old days" stfu:lul:
2019 autumn was gold

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 756 and turkproducer

Most important piece of advice against the jews? How do we stop them

Over if you get so emotional over an incel forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 4430