I am finally killing myself. (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I already tried to kill myself in the past. This time I will not pussy, and i will jump off a building today at 12 PM, that's in roughly 3 hours for me.

I am not gonna wait for my rhinoplasty, because as I seen from my morphs, it doesn't improve my looks, maybe it worsens them even...

I simpy cannot take it anymore, probably 1% of you understand how bad I really have it, my life is like a hell on earth. You wouldn't understand unless you were me.

Please, I am not looking for advice or telling me to not do it, I am just telling you this to show you what descending when you are already ugly will do to you. Don't let your mental health or physical health deteriorate.

I have done ungodly things in the past few months. These horrible actions might have manifested onto my face, giving me skin condition and bad acne. Which took me from a LTN to completely over subhuman. And other health issues makes my life horrible. All I felt is pain, never love, just neglect and hate for being who I am.

I love you @Schery6, I am around the same level as you. I hope in heaven I can see you and god may give me a body I can be proud of.

Goodbye everyone (tagging people who want to see me die) @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Xangsane @juste @diwkitffbw @Crestfallen95 @forevermirin @Lebgfinal @Vermilioncore @Dr. Bludy @Willmogulater @TRUE_CEL

And to anyone who thinks it will be the same as last one, that I pussy out when I do it, I promise you, this time I am done, I don't wanna live anymore. I already wrote a note for my parents, but I don't feel bad because they treat me badly and have made me ugly.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, It'snotover, Offensive Bias and 18 others
niggas bipolar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, zura, Rimaxtis and 5 others
Desperate plea for attention much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, ItsOver999, try2beme and 7 others
Give me your Steam profile before you go please

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Hades, rooman and 5 others
I already tried to kill myself in the past. This time I will not pussy, and i will jump off a building today at 12 PM, that's in roughly 3 hours for me.

I am not gonna wait for my rhinoplasty, because as I seen from my morphs, it doesn't improve my looks, maybe it worsens them even...

I simpy cannot take it anymore, probably 1% of you understand how bad I really have it, my life is like a hell on earth. You wouldn't understand unless you were me.

Please, I am not looking for advice or telling me to not do it, I am just telling you this to show you what descending when you are already ugly will do to you. Don't let your mental health or physical health deteriorate.

I have done ungodly things in the past few months. These horrible actions might have manifested onto my face, giving me skin condition and bad acne. Which took me from a LTN to completely over subhuman. And other health issues makes my life horrible. All I felt is pain, never love, just neglect and hate for being who I am.

I love you @Schery6, I am around the same level as you. I hope in heaven I can see you and god may give me a body I can be proud of.

Goodbye everyone (tagging people who want to see me die) @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Xangsane @juste @diwkitffbw @Crestfallen95 @forevermirin @Lebgfinal @Vermilioncore @Dr. Bludy @Willmogulater @TRUE_CEL

And to anyone who thinks it will be the same as last one, that I pussy out when I do it, I promise you, this time I am done, I don't wanna live anymore. I already wrote a note for my parents, but I don't feel bad because they treat me badly and have made me ugly.
Excuse me, but who exactly are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Hades, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Nigga after u faked ur suicide I gotta see to believe

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Prefix: "Lifefuel"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Hades, Dietsnasta and 11 others
Give me money before u go I’m srs I’m trynna ascend with surgery myself. Don’t let ur money go to some normie family cunts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, FacialStructure404, zura and 4 others
Goodbye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, efidescontinuado and Deleted member 24712
Nigger
Dont commit suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Shrekguy3838, zura and 8 others
Didn’t read

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dietsnasta, rooman, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Give me money before u go I’m srs I’m trynna ascend with surgery myself. Don’t let ur money go to some normie family cunts.
I’ll send it back to u if u fail I swear

I hope you’re attention seeking

In the case you are not please understand this forum is a cesspool of shit that doesn’t matter in real life and you are too young to give up now

• +1
Reactions: zura, lightskinbengali, notrealdanish and 13 others
my avi and my name arent in the same line

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 20399
ffs do u not realize blackpill is a fucking meme? you can easily fix ur life if u put ur mind to it, dont know why you want to fix ur temporary problem with a permanent solution.

anyway if u actually do it, stream it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, rooman, Deleted member 29786 and 5 others
ffs do u not realize blackpill is a fucking meme? you can easily fix ur life if u put ur mind to it, dont know why you want to fix ur temporary problem with a permanent solution.

anyway if u actually do it, stream it
How is it a meme ? Looks matter bro

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish
How is it a meme ? Looks matter bro
because social circle/status matter just as much as looks do. i've seen subhumans with status get simped over while gl guys in the nerd friend group are invisible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Oueyy, House Lannister and 1 other person
because social circle/status matter just as much as looks do. i've seen subhumans with status get simped over while gl guys in the nerd friend group are invisible.
Why am I still a subhuman virgin with no gf ?

Bro dont jump lord ramirez will be sad

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 23558
Why am I still a subhuman virgin with no gf ?
because you have no status and not a big social circle. you also look even worse due to your skin

• +1
Reactions: zura and rooman
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Dude is leaving cuz he shared CP - displaying kids under 11? doing NSFW activity.
Sorry dude, but it's hard to feel sympathy for you. I bet you also jerk off to the gore threads you narcy attention seeking cunt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, FacialStructure404, PointOfNoReturn and 6 others
bruh you're a 6'1 white male just wait till you can get your nose and chin enhanced and you'll be good

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, zura, lightskinbengali and 2 others

Last edited:

Come to me
I can View attachment 2323506 to you

• WTF
Reactions: rooman
Delusional schizo shit, you don’t even look deformed OP

Go see a psychologist and leave this forum holy shit

JFL at killing yourself over your looks when you’re a white 6’1 male. Get a grip, no one is going to get it for you.

• +1
Reactions: zura, lightskinbengali, rooman and 1 other person
Honestly I will be the next in doing it

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, rooman and Deleted member 23558
Please, I am not looking for advice or telling me to not do it,
why man? you have so many years ahead of you. ending your life over temporary things is such a shit mindset, you can always recover and keep going.

film it and lets someone post it

No livestream No care

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
suicide is dumb, boring and selfish. why don't you at least give all your money to us. and you should try to become famous before you die. just take off your clothes and do illegal things until you get caught, because you will die anyway it doesn't matter what you do just try to have fun like walter white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, lightskinbengali, rooman and 2 others
suicide is dumb, boring and selfish. why don't you at least give all your money to us. and you should try to become famous before you die. just take off your clothes and do illegal things until you get caught, because you will die anyway it doesn't matter what you do just try to have fun like walter white.
Valid but Walter white wouldn't be "badass" if he was an ugly subhuman. That's the truth.

• +1
Reactions: zura, lightskinbengali, rooman and 1 other person

You are tall and wanna rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Only 15 minutes left, someone tell this nigga to stream it

Hope this was troll I love you bhai

• +1
Delusional schizo shit, you don’t even look deformed OP

Go see a psychologist and leave this forum holy shit

JFL at killing yourself over your looks when you’re a white 6’1 male. Get a grip, no one is going to get it for you.
Honestly if all under 18s maybe under 20s got banned, I think all the low quality crap and suicide threads would drop

• +1
Reactions: Supahswag123 and Deleted member 22623
Honestly if all under 18s maybe under 20s got banned, I think all the low quality crap and suicide threads would drop
All the threads would drop old man

• +1