I am finally killing myself. (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Why is he banned again @TRUE_CEL

Proof or idc

fuckin emotionless assholes fuck all of you and fuck this forums userbase for doing this to innocent kids like myself who was 14 you're all gonna rot in hell psychopath narcys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, It'snotover, plukee and 8 others
goddamn you r4in i left to go to the store right before this shit bro you didnt even send me a goodbye message?
all of you fuckers are gonna burn in hell for what you are doing to the youth of blackpill communities, only a small percentage seem even a bit empathetic you wannabe dark triad freaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, It'snotover, plukee and 5 others
goddamn you r4in i left to go to the store right before this shit bro you didnt even send me a goodbye message?
all of you fuckers are gonna burn in hell for what you are doing to the youth of blackpill communities, only a small percentage seem even a bit empathetic you wannabe dark triad freaks
Ummm yikes bro why didn’t u respond to the thread I tagged u in

Ummm yikes bro why didn’t u respond to the thread I tagged u in
are you fucking kidding me? a kid just killed himself, and you're fucking worried about me not responding to a question that's been asked a million FUCKING TIMES WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BRO FUCK YOUR THREAD I DONT GIVE A FUCK A KID JUST DIED DO YOU HAVE NO SYMPATHY?

• +1
Reactions: zura, chrisN, lightskinbengali and 2 others
are you fucking kidding me? a kid just killed himself, and you're fucking worried about me not responding to a question that's been asked a million FUCKING TIMES WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BRO FUCK YOUR THREAD I DONT GIVE A FUCK A KID JUST DIED DO YOU HAVE NO SYMPATHY?
Wow. Rude much? Take a chill pill there little buddy

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Wow. Rude much? Take a chill pill there little buddy
my bad brother, i'm emotional as fuck right now bro i fucked up i callin myself out i take responsibility im just not in a good state of mind rn bro u gotta understand i'm high as fuck right now and i go on here for my weekly looksmax scroll and i see one of my best friends fuckin' killing himself and little to no one trying to aid him bro i'm fuckin greening out soon so mb ill look at ur thread in a few days once i have time to grieve and get sobered up

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, lightskinbengali, rooman and 1 other person
I already tried to kill myself in the past. This time I will not pussy, and i will jump off a building today at 12 PM, that's in roughly 3 hours for me.

I am not gonna wait for my rhinoplasty, because as I seen from my morphs, it doesn't improve my looks, maybe it worsens them even...

I simpy cannot take it anymore, probably 1% of you understand how bad I really have it, my life is like a hell on earth. You wouldn't understand unless you were me.

Please, I am not looking for advice or telling me to not do it, I am just telling you this to show you what descending when you are already ugly will do to you. Don't let your mental health or physical health deteriorate.

I have done ungodly things in the past few months. These horrible actions might have manifested onto my face, giving me skin condition and bad acne. Which took me from a LTN to completely over subhuman. And other health issues makes my life horrible. All I felt is pain, never love, just neglect and hate for being who I am.

I love you @Schery6, I am around the same level as you. I hope in heaven I can see you and god may give me a body I can be proud of.

Goodbye everyone (tagging people who want to see me die) @Iasacrko @mrriceguy @Xangsane @juste @diwkitffbw @Crestfallen95 @forevermirin @Lebgfinal @Vermilioncore @Dr. Bludy @Willmogulater @TRUE_CEL

And to anyone who thinks it will be the same as last one, that I pussy out when I do it, I promise you, this time I am done, I don't wanna live anymore. I already wrote a note for my parents, but I don't feel bad because they treat me badly and have made me ugly.
What blackpill can do to a soul. May you rest in peace stranger...
You shouldn't have killed yourself. There are always something fulfilling to do in life even though you're ugly. I hope god treat you well in the afterlife🙏🙏

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, It'snotover, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
Damn pls don’t rope

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rooman and efidescontinuado
ffs do u not realize blackpill is a fucking meme? you can easily fix ur life if u put ur mind to it, dont know why you want to fix ur temporary problem with a permanent solution.

anyway if u actually do it, stream it
shoot for your dreams, anything is possible, don't give up!

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29167 and efidescontinuado
bruh you're a 6'1 white male just wait till you can get your nose and chin enhanced and you'll be good
JFL at a white man commit suicide. MTN White guy can also geo max to eastern Europe and you can larp money. I've used fake bank accounts to try to larp wealth. In America it won't matter . Just use your jew credit card for a bit and you'll destroy your credit but if your paying the minimum 5% a month you can continue your fake lifestyle to larp a rich westerner.

Mental illness tbh .

Its too late now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
fly high brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Did bro actually rope ?

how could you even think of roping at 6'2? I'd kiss the ground every day I got out of bed

2022 Walter Jr.Maxxing, 2023 Ramirez Maxxing, 2023 Kurt Cobain Maxxing... R.I.P​

See you soon.

Valid but Walter white wouldn't be "badass" if he was an ugly subhuman. That's the truth.
hes an ugly oldcel. he is very subhuman looking.

how could you even think of roping at 6'2? I'd kiss the ground every day I got out of bed
not if you had a boneless droopy long face retard.