I am flying out to Tehran, Iran in June for Rhinoplasty. AMA.

JFL they curse prophets companions as a hobby and too busy whipping themselves. If they had it their way they would probably pray towards shrines rather than Mecca!

I agree. But JFL if you think Shias (Iranians) are any better - both govt and people. Entire Muslim world is a joke.
And yes entire Islamic world is a joke.

Yeah I agree on the first part. The fact that women go surgeries despite being so oppressed should indicate something on that matter.
And good luck trying to get Iranian prices with a foreign passport. It’s impossible.

I mean it’s not bad would be £8k in UK for equivalent doctor. If I achieve my desired results, no regrets.
I have deviated septum and was a mouth breather as a result. I could've gotten it for free years ago.

But NHS still offer things for free sometimes for mental health reasons. Might say 'muh depression' over my nose is making me suicidal, after that might even cry to my local GP for a bimax :lul:

ur ethnicity?

And? Why should I care? Are the companions holy? Do we worship them? As long as they don’t curse the prophet (like Alawites probably do) then it’s no big deal. After all the companions created the first two fitnahs.
Companions aren't holy but part of Sunni orthodoxy and all are revered to varying degrees, they are transmitters of hadiths which was recorded same way as the Qur'an. A lot of early tradiitonal Sunni scholarship dependent on them and succeeding two generations.

Their fitness whether it's Muawiyah - Ali, Hasan-Husayn - no one cares about these squabbles. Sunnis don't take sides and create a theology out of it (unlike Shias). You're taking an overly political view of things are you really not Shia JFL

JFL if you think they are free of any blame.
Who was talking about blame?

Companions aren't holy but part of Sunni orthodoxy and all are revered to varying degrees, they are transmitters of hadiths which was recorded same way as the Qur'an. A lot of early tradiitonal Sunni scholarship dependent on them and succeeding two generations.

Their fitness whether it's Muawiyah - Ali, Hasan-Husayn - no one cares about these squabbles. Sunnis don't take sides and create a theology out of it (unlike Shias). You're taking an overly political view of things are you really not Shia JFL

Who was talking about blame?
If they are venerated in Sunni views then that’s more reason not to identify as a Sunni, JFL. And no I’m not a Shia, JFL at Sunni schizos who think anyone who doesn’t share their beliefs = Shia.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
And yes entire Islamic world is a joke.
true;
i have a question- did the whole forum remove the watch option or have i reached the limit of users i can watch, because i can only follow ppl rn?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers