I am fucked JFL

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I am gonna need CW because when I smile, not enough teeth show, but the issue is that this means they need to make the maxilla taller, but my current midface ratio is already 0.96? its over as fuck

don't do it bro, no one gives a damn what your smile look like.

sometimes only forward movement can be enough to improve your smile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RAITEIII
don't do it bro, no one gives a damn what your smile look like.

sometimes only forward movement can be enough to improve your smile.

I need a lefort that increases length because when I just open my mouth a little and when I talk, no teeth really shows, only when I smile, but not even then "that" many teeth show. You can see the first like 6 teeth, but not much more.

I need a lefort that increases length because when I just open my mouth a little and when I talk, no teeth really shows, only when I smile, but not even then "that" many teeth show. You can see the first like 6 teeth, but not much more.
do you have long philtrum? if so you can get lip lift.

taller maxilla =/= longer midface
shorter maxilla =/= shorter midface
it's only going to affect how teeth are positioned in your mouth
at least that's what i know

Isnt it true that lower third and eye area mog everything else?

Why wouldnt you work on those areas first, unless you have major failo

Also smiling is retarded, never smile

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Nosecel and Deleted member 1680
I think you would need a bone graft.

TREATMENT JAW SURGERY
  • Advancement lower jaw (BSSO)
  • Vertical lengthening upper jaw (extrusion upper jaw - Le Fort I)
  • Bone graft was needed

Orthognathic classification - Too less teeth showing
Facial features
In a short face the upper teeth are hidden behind the upper lip in rest. There are not enough upper teeth onshow when the patient laughs or speaks. The upper jaw is vertically deficient and has not developed sufficiently in the vertical dimension. We find the short face within all types of dental occlusions (i.e. Class I - II or III).

Edentulous people also often end up with a short face due to an inappropriate denture.
Treatment
Facial Sculpture Clinic - Dr Joël Defrancq - Jaw surgery and implant reconstructive surgeryOrthognathic surgery is most effective treatment in changing the inherent deficient facial proportions. Surgery consists of a Le Fort I extrusion procedure, usually a bone graft (anterior hip). An eventual lower jaw adjustment where needed can be indicated to correct the eventual dental bite. An extrusion genioplasty is often indicated as well. This is a very good indication for orthognathic surgery and the postoperative results are absolutely rewarding.

no pics no care

y
I think you would need a bone graft.

TREATMENT JAW SURGERY
  • Advancement lower jaw (BSSO)
  • Vertical lengthening upper jaw (extrusion upper jaw - Le Fort I)
  • Bone graft was needed

Orthognathic classification - Too less teeth showing
Facial features
In a short face the upper teeth are hidden behind the upper lip in rest. There are not enough upper teeth onshow when the patient laughs or speaks. The upper jaw is vertically deficient and has not developed sufficiently in the vertical dimension. We find the short face within all types of dental occlusions (i.e. Class I - II or III).

Edentulous people also often end up with a short face due to an inappropriate denture.
Treatment
Facial Sculpture Clinic - Dr Joël Defrancq - Jaw surgery and implant reconstructive surgeryOrthognathic surgery is most effective treatment in changing the inherent deficient facial proportions. Surgery consists of a Le Fort I extrusion procedure, usually a bone graft (anterior hip). An eventual lower jaw adjustment where needed can be indicated to correct the eventual dental bite. An extrusion genioplasty is often indicated as well. This is a very good indication for orthognathic surgery and the postoperative results are absolutely rewarding.
ye u see his longer midface
taller maxilla =/= longer midface
shorter maxilla =/= shorter midface
it's only going to affect how teeth are positioned in your mouth
at least that's what i know
Dude they are gonna increase length of my maxilla and increase my already fucked midface. its over...

Last edited: