I am gaining weight without any control.

Deleted member 4438

Deleted member 4438

I will be with you from dusk till dawn.
I am an unemployed loser in the end of his 20's.

I am living still with my parents, whom i hate/dislike, and I am bored all day and eat like a Pig.

I am at 87 kilogram/191lbs again at borderline 6 feet.

I CANT STOP EATING DUDE. I need to lose like 12kilogram/25lbs to be considered lean tbh.

What to do incel friends?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336, HQNPmaxxing, Bewusst and 10 others
Damn I thought my life sucked :lul:
Thx op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and ShowerMaxxing
Ur not even fat assuming theres muscle there. My mate is 89kg at 6ft and looks muscular and athletic. If ur skinnyfat subhuman, cut until 12-14% bf and plan whether or not u wanna bulk after.

Also sort ur life out nigga holy fuck. If u can drive go do that as a job until u can find a real one

• Love it
Reactions: Zias
Jesus I feel sorry for you, I hope I don't turn out like you

Ur not even fat assuming theres muscle there. My mate is 89kg at 6ft and looks muscular and athletic. If ur skinnyfat subhuman, cut until 12-14% bf and plan whether or not u wanna bulk after.

Also sort ur life out nigga holy fuck. If u can drive go do that as a job until u can find a real one
your friend is probably juicing

Dude the problem is i cannot really diet at my parents home. they annoy me and piss me off all the time.

I am not in peace/balanced mentally.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, muhammaddeen233 and ShowerMaxxing
Jesus I feel sorry for you, I hope I don't turn out like you
nigga, basically everyone on this site is like me or worse

Diet. Or use drugs that make you lose weight (not recommended)

Check out Ray Peat

your friend is probably juicing

Dude the problem is i cannot really diet at my parents home. they annoy me and piss me off all the time.

I am not in peace/balanced mentally.
Hes def not juicing lol. Just had good muscle genes and noobie gains. So ur using food to cope essentially? Literally just start gym as a cope instead of eating and eat less. If ur still stuck inside cus covid I can understand somewhat

Hes def not juicing lol. Just had good muscle genes and noobie gains. So ur using food to cope essentially? Literally just start gym as a cope instead of eating and eat less. If ur still stuck inside cus covid I can understand somewhat
yeah

i eat to cope, to kill time, to be happy, to get dopamine

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If ur late 20’s and look your age or older it is truly over, you will never get young women

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
If ur late 20’s and look your age or older it is truly over, you will never get young women
SO WHAT U MOTHERFUKER

I WAS 18 ONCE; AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I DIDNT GET YOUNG WOMAN BACK THEN EITHER.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 2403
try and mix in some healthy foods

maybe some eggs, or some veggies

I am living still with my parents, whom i hate/dislike, and I am bored all day and eat like a Pig.

I CANT STOP EATING DUDE. I need to lose like 12kilogram/25lbs to be considered lean tbh.

its effort to eat tbh

when i have nothing to do i literally cba to eat

dieting is the easiest thing in the world rofl

Get your fat ass moving! Walk. Get a treadmill. Read books while walking it. Sit-ups with dumbbells. Keep ripping the muscles apart. The body needs cals and protein to heal torn muscles. It'll utilize your fat storage for that energy needed to turn the protein to muscle. Also, staying active, keeps the metabolism jackhammering. Like how a vagina wants to be treated. Jackhammered into pussy-butter.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
The end purpose is to increase health. If you are talking about the sometimes unrelated content on the front page it is sometimes related to the anti-authoritarian moral philosophy present. Like talks about vaccines. But man shit is so high quality there it's insane. Some threads are so scientific (and actually productive, which is in according to pop-science and fraud, theories are tested and proven, people are solving health alignments, I did myself to my Hypothyroidism and everything that comes with it; fatigue, bad sleep, low Test, high Estridol, low GABA and low Neurosteroidogenesis and overall low steroids...) and HQ you can't see any other forum like it. It dwarfs other dietary advice places, and it goes beyond just dietary advice.
people report skull growth and stuff from supplementing precursor steroids like DHEA (not recommended if teenager due to growth plate closure activation). A lot of it is basically looksmaxxing, health = looks. No incel has good health. Even malnourishment and zero bonemass can be healed over time if the conditions are right. This is the actual looksmax

Unironically you need to get a job and/or go to school, or do something else with your time, otherwise you will just be bored and continue to eat. If you are working all day you wont have all that time to stuff your face and you will get some exercise. Same thing with school though you wont get much exercise. The reality is that if you are unemployed living with your parents near 30 years old that its over for your motivation so you probably cant lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 4438
L-theanine kills my appetite. I've never had an addiction to food so idk how it will affect you, but you might wanna give that a shot. High doses like 2-3 grams a day

Turn your passion into a full time job, become a competitive eater, you can make money out of this, you could also start a YouTube channel, so people can see you eat, some became famous this way...
nathans-2010.jpg
D9218kXXkAAVjdV.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Turn your passion into a full time job, become a competitive eater, you can make money out of this, you could also start a YouTube channel, so people can see you eat, some became famous this way...
nathans-2010.jpg
D9218kXXkAAVjdV.jpg
i will not get any pussy with that + i will die at the age of 50

You aren't getting anyway so you might as well become a professional chonker, also if you become famous your status can attract some BBW.

your face doesnt look that fat , doubt its making that much of a difference

but u prolly have a bad looking body

take the anorexia pill, im going to starve myself ::))))

who the hell cares man, just get a fat pig and fuck it