I am getting muscles without doing anything?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I am 17 right now, and recently I noticed I am gaining muscle mass literally without zero exercise. Only thing I do is few pull ups everyday.

But for some reason, my biceps and forearms became bigger. Even my mom noticed. Whats up with that

I am 17 right now, and recently I noticed I am gaining muscle mass literally without zero exercise. Only thing I do is few pull ups everyday.

But for some reason, my biceps and forearms became bigger. Even my mom noticed. Whats up with that
probably the pullups, but maybe not

i literally don't go outside and at home all i do is lie in bed all day unironically and i have massive pecs, my mom has been commenting on it for weeks or months now

i literally don't go outside and at home all i do is lie in bed all day unironically and i have massive pecs, my mom has been commenting on it for weeks or months now
lemme play with ur pecs

okay but fr maybe we just built different and getting testesterone just from sitting on our ass all day u know :p

Its puberty

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 399 and 1 other person
okay but fr maybe we just built different and getting testesterone just from sitting on our ass all day u know :p
i mean yea maybe

i'm the same age so maybe thas got somethin to do with it too

my body is unsaveable tho no matter how many muscles

Delusional coping

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

larp

you are getting gyno, nothing more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and 2 others
How about love and family? What's up with this modern degeneracy?
Degeneracy and moral values are just concepts. We are all just animals. Evil, kindness, degeneracy, honor - don't exist. Now lemme get some bitches on my dick :love:

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
If your eating a shit ton of calories and are producing enough androgens you will grow muscles regardless of training.

Someone's been jacking off:coomer:💪

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Prob just fat

Feel free to believe you have god-tier test levels that you're gaining muscles not doing anything

Nice humble brag.

awesome eminem GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335