I am getting Trimax done in Thailand for 30k $

P

.Poseidon.

Banned
The surgeon is trained in the US. He uses Nemotec V(newest 3D planner). I will request him for the western aesthetic if possible.
————————-
66596E2D 7E42 45FE ADDC 5F1C59A458DA

Currently my profile is similar to the left with class II overbite that caused me obstructive sleep apnea.

I have spoken with my family members and it seems like almost all of them prefer the left looks. However, I am trying to explain to them about the broad appeal of the right pic looks. So I will push this idea to my surgeon as well.
————————-

The surgery is BSSO(large movement), Lefort 1, and genioplasty. I will be wearing braces only after the surgery 😃.

———————-

2204A148 294B 4C32 B13D 51E76E867F12
View attachment 43E0026E-86A3-43DA-9CBD-CB1F71F278F8.webp

Here are his results. I personally don’t think it is as good as Alfaro, Ramieri, gunson, Sailer, Conceancig results but given that I am restricted both in terms of budget and geographical location it is doable.

My main goal for this surgery outcome is just to fix my OSA and the short face syndrome caused by Class II overbite. So realistically I will ascend from LTN to HTN given that my pheno and soft features and collagen are Young Chico tier.

• Love it
Reactions: badamj
So fcking brutal 0 respond

how is a Thai doctor charging Alfaro money? isn't $30k like the average Thai person's lifetime earnings?

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, A23ghskung, CristianT and 3 others
how is a Thai doctor charging Alfaro money? isn't $30k like the average Thai person's lifetime earnings?
He is a well known Surgeon in the region.

Apparently there are many upper middle class families in Bangkok City who could afford the procedure. He has to perform Bimax daily I am talking about atleast 3 cases everyday. Bangkok has the population of atleast 11 millions.

Thailand has lots of good surgeons. 30k is a little too high for Thailand imo .

I think it's great that you only what you want , stand firm on it because a lot of surgeons try to sway you in a different direction because of their own preferences.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, mfk and .Poseidon.
Thailand has lots of good surgeons. 30k is a little too high for Thailand imo .

I think it's great that you only what you want , stand firm on it because a lot of surgeons try to sway you in a different direction because of their own preferences.
“Thailand has lots of good surgeons” heard it from whom?

I will try to push for the western approach(L-shaped jaw) I am anticipating he would convince me that V shaped Jaw look better on Asian male but then I saw these results done on Asian by Alfaro and Paul Conceancig
F581190D 768B 4C36 95CD 3420465147FF
530EAB69 DF54 48E4 B06F 80D3761745DF

Wish me luck If I get botched I will make another thread in the future. I think Bimax can be redone with other surgeon after the 1st one healed.

The surgeon is trained in the US. He uses Nemotec V(newest 3D planner). I will request him for the western aesthetic if possible.
————————-
View attachment 2039814

Currently my profile is similar to the left with class II overbite that caused me obstructive sleep apnea.

I have spoken with my family members and it seems like almost all of them prefer the left looks. However, I am trying to explain to them about the broad appeal of the right pic looks. So I will push this idea to my surgeon as well.
————————-

The surgery is BSSO(large movement), Lefort 1, and genioplasty. I will be wearing braces only after the surgery 😃.

———————-

View attachment 2039823View attachment 2039824

Here are his results. I personally don’t think it is as good as Alfaro, Ramieri, gunson, Sailer, Conceancig results but given that I am restricted both in terms of budget and geographical location it is doable.

My main goal for this surgery outcome is just to fix my OSA and the short face syndrome caused by Class II overbite. So realistically I will ascend from LTN to HTN given that my pheno and soft features and collagen are Young Chico tier.
Can’t you name your surgeon?

Can’t you name your surgeon?

You can get it done in $5k from Sunil Richardson in curryland and he has good results as well

• +1
Reactions: crerea and weebcel
————————-
View attachment 2039814

————————-

———————-

View attachment 2039823View attachment 2039824

$30k is fucking insane for Thailand. You could probably get it done in London for less.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and weebcel
You can get it done in $5k from Sunil Richardson in curryland and he has good results as well
Sunil Richardson is an evil man

do u speak thai or do the thais speak english?

Any update? I’ve heard good things about the general quality of doctors in Thailand