I am going to Bangladesh in 4 months with my mother

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I am finally going to weightmog those famine tier Dravidians, 220 lbs is barely above average here in the US and incest max with one of my younger cousins like @TRUE_CEL
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exo, currylightskin, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
I am finally going to weightmog those famine tier Dravidians, 220 lbs is barely above average here in the US and incest max with one of my younger cousins like @TRUE_CEL
Go look for a wife there. I went with my mother last year and everyone thought I was looking for a wife (I wasn’t.) I had to correct many people there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet, 5footsix56 and 1 other person
Are you going to slay pajeetas?

Also I won’t marry my cousin, JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
This guy does nothing but shit on himself and his people lol what a joke have some self respect. Bro lose some weight, your brother's not bad looking, you can be like him

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 25438, emeraldglass and 6 others
This guy does nothing but shit on himself and his people lol what a joke have some self respect. Bro lose some weight, your brother's not bad looking, you can be like him
He kept eating to much curry

Shut up shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 25438, rand anon and 5 others
My 20 year old cousin is a femcel who looks like Joaquin Phoenix.

My 18 year cousin is a LTB who looks like my uncle.

The problem isn’t her being LTB but the fact that she looks like my uncle but with long hair. That’s disturbing. No thank you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: My 20 year old cousin is a femcel who looks like Joaquin Phoenix.

My 18 year cousin is a LTB who looks like my uncle.

The problem isn’t her being LTB but the fact that she looks like my uncle but with long hair. That’s disturbing. No thank you.
Do they also have the hook nose?

Nice, will you try hitting on girls on the street too or just cousins?

Do they also have the hook nose?
No I am the only one with a hooked nose in my family (and another guy but he was born with it and his kids are fucking ugly).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and rand anon
I thought u were into noodles?

Also if u go, take @FailedNormieManlet with u, I wanna see if he can slay natives like he slays white, black, curry, noodle LTBs in UK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, FailedNormieManlet and Corleone
Inbreeding is common in certain west Asian countries which causes a lot of disorders among kids
Yes it’s common but in my family no one has a disorder. Although we don’t marry first cousins so that may be why. I actually can’t think of a single family member who married a first cousin now that I think about it. It’s usually relatively more distant.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Wallenberg
Yes it’s common but in my family no one has a disorder. Although we don’t marry first cousins so that may be why. I actually can’t think of a single family member who married a first cousin now that I think about it. It’s usually relatively more distant.
Here mena immigrant kids have way more autism than others which is explained by inbreeding

Here mena immigrant kids have way more autism than others which is explained by inbreeding
Really? Remember the thread I made about a Pakistani uncle I knew who apparently killed his wife? I think I was told they were cousins. They had six kids and one of them is physically and mentally disabled. So seems legit.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

JFL how are you 220lbs at 5'5?

I'm 6'1 and my highest weight when I was full weed smoking, fastfood eating basement rotter was 215lbs.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 25377
he's the quintessential currycel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet

I'm 6'1 and my highest weight when I was full weed smoking, fastfood eating basement rotter was 215lbs.
he's a fat retard he fat mogs @defezman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377

220 lbs isn’t that much, I know curries that are barely 3 inches taller than me that weight atleast 50 lbs more

Last edited:
he's a fat retard he fat mogs @defezman

Brutal at 5'5 and 220lbs his skin will be permanently ruined from stretching, so even if he loses all the weight it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
it was over when he joined .is and refused to ascend . he's permanently subhuman
Brutal at 5'5 and 220lbs his skin will be permanently ruined from stretching, so even if he loses all the weight it's over.

220 lbs isn’t that much, I know curries that are barely 3 inches taller than me that weight atleast 50 lbs more

Nigga at 220lbs at your height the skin is so stretched that it's over. Even if you lose weight you will have this shit (to a lesser degree) it's actually over bro.

Maxresdefault 6

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Razeb
Nigga at 220lbs at your height the skin is so stretched that it's over. Even if you lose weight you will have this shit (to a lesser degree) it's actually over bro.

View attachment 2110213
Guy looks deformed as fuck, bet he wears oversized and baggy shirts lol I would not be able to leave the house if I was like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
OP is the most self-loving bongo.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
I saw a girl like her in Highschool, I miss seeing her so much, she was the first girl to make me actually depressed knowing she would never date me :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 22924
did you end up moving ?

If ur i Bangladesh, I can come to meet you bro

There is this white Aussie chick who finds you really cute, could you send your digits so she could meet you in Dhaka?