I am going to be alone in college probably idk. Is it worth it starting fresh?

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
Dnrd before you say it idc you’re an adhdcel take your meds now

im starting college on the last week of august entering September. I will be there until may so 9 months and im taking a course im not even interested in and i cant change it aswell cause its too late so fucking lol. It’s only 3 days im in and ill be working for 5 days everyday and wageslave and put all the money i earn into my savings for surgery while gymmaxxing and doing other softmaxxes. Im going to not get in a relationship as I know this will distract my plans as normies will want me to go parties and do drugs and shit and i don’t want that at all. Im not going to speak to a single female because there the biggest distractions and i will wear a balaclava to hide my face (especially from bonesmashing bruises which if ppl question why i have bruises on my cheekbones everyday theyll think im mentally ill) i am going to live under pure isolation and with me moving im leaving my parents behind as im staying in accommodation they dont really plan on seeing me either. College is going to be filled with so many fucking moggers so i might aswell be a complete outcast and after my productive days just post threads and share shit with you guys i might read more books too. Might get into stoicism and take more quotes from the bible to ultimately cope as i will just be depressed as a result from all of this.

This is the average non nt male experience in 2023 but don’t give up chase your dreams and remember god has a plan for all of you 🕊️🖤

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
non-NT + school = hell

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, rand anon, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Take a gap year and just softmax, NT max etc. Continue to save up for surgeries and don’t do any of that lone wolf crap. Enjoy the best years of your life (assuming by “college” you mean university). Also stop bone smashing it literally doesn’t work, no cope. If you want to the aesthetic benefits of swelling you can achieve this with much gentler pressure without causing bruises.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, becomingnearperfect, rand anon and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Allornothing and Deleted member 23804
Take a gap year and just softmax, NT max etc. Continue to save up for surgeries and don’t do any of that lone wolf crap. Enjoy the best years of your life (assuming by “college” you mean university). Also stop bone smashing it literally doesn’t work, no cope. If you want to the aesthetic benefits of swelling you can achieve this with much gentler pressure without causing bruises.
No not uni im too young and poor for uni and need to complete qualifications in left from school

Last edited:
  • +1
No not uni im too young and poor for uni and need to complete qualifications in school
Ah college for me was shit and I regret not doing more. Whatever you do just have a plan to be somewhat social for at least one important period in your life.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and plukee
Ah college for me was shit and I regret not doing more. Whatever you do just have a plan to be somewhat social for at least one important period in your life.
No social life for me anymore just dedicated looksmaxxing and if normies cant handle my beliefs and thoughts on this world then that’s on them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Allornothing
No social life for me anymore just dedicated looksmaxxing and if normies cant handle my beliefs and thoughts on this world then that’s on them.
As long as you’re certain you won’t regret it. I used to give 0 fucks but now I want to back in time and change it.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and plukee
As long as you’re certain you won’t regret it. I used to give 0 fucks but now I want to back in time and change it.
The end goal is far more important i guarantee you that so i won’t regret it

• +1
you seem to care about me you abused dog
I mean you posted an unnecessary gif on my thread so you seem to be the one who cares first but im not gonna argue with a retarded nazi black sun larper on here. Just tells me you don’t self improve at all and instead you just watch self improvement stuff and shit and you fantasise/mentally masturbate over being a “a10 aryan master race chad” which you'll never be. Have a nice day/night sir

I mean you posted an unnecessary gif on my thread so you seem to be the one who cares first but im not gonna argue with a retarded nazi black sun larper on here. Just tells me you don’t self improve at all and instead you just watch self improvement stuff and shit and you fantasise/mentally masturbate over being a “a10 aryan master race chad” which you'll never be. Have a nice day/night sir
dnrd faggot

• JFL
Reactions: plukee