I am going to chadfish and stacyfish today

Numb

Numb

Nervous Wreck
I will run both of them in a fairly large university city. I think the results will be pretty water, but I am interested to see what happens anyway.

I will run on 3 apps, maybe there is a difference but we will see.

I found a stacylite with really nt pictures, any ideas for a prettyboy (just needs to be young) chad with really nt pictures I can use?

I will run them at the same time (Thursday evening) and see how it goes in real time. Will update later.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I will run both of them in a fairly large university city. I think the results will be pretty water, but I am interested to see what happens anyway.

I found a stacylite with really nt pictures, any ideas for a prettyboy (just needs to be young) chad with really nt pictures I can use?

I will run them at the same time (Thursday evening) and see how it goes in real time. Will update later.
Pneumo

Post pic of staceylite

All the best boyo, share your statistics and LDAR

“Hey son have you done anything productive today?”

“Not now, Mom. I’ve just got my Maherfish verified on tinder. I think the Jews are fucking with my ELO”

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, ineonx and Megas Alexandros