I am going to commit suicide.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
The ocd is too unbearable. Intrusive blasphemous thoughts.

I believe it's the Loser devil and demons. I often mock them that they are Burning in Torment Forever as I laugh.

they are Angry.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Joshrc, Deleted member 72783 and 1 other person
IMG 7021

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, PsychoH, 5.5psl and 5 others

I believe it's the Loser devil and demons. I often mock them that they are Burning in Torment Forever as I laugh.

they are Angry.

• WTF
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
OCD intrusive thoughts usually target something that you respect or hold dear to you. Best thing you can do is ignoring it and hopefully it will go away after some time

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, 5.5psl and lastamericanvirgin
OCD intrusive thoughts usually target something that you respect or hold dear to you. Best thing you can do is ignoring it and hopefully it will go away after some time
Accept Jesus brother. You too. @alcoholicToad

I now know why God allowed it. So I can meet you two. And see how nice and kind you are. And I love you as people. So I want to introduce you to Jesus.

He is God.

He exists. The elites who run the world are of satan.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72783
Accept Jesus brother. You too. @alcoholicToad

I now know why God allowed it. So I can meet you two. And see how nice and kind you are. And I love you as people. So I want to introduce you to Jesus.

He is God.

He exists. The elites who run the world are of satan.

Yeah, Jesus is King. But what church should I go to? There's so many

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Yeah, Jesus is King. But what church should I go to? There's so many
If you watch that video we believe God's grace is infinite. Jesus sacrifice is that powerful. We can't ever lose salvation.

• +1
was about to say the same thing but I was in an important call

• +1
If you watch that video we believe God's grace is infinite. Jesus sacrifice is that powerful. We can't ever lose salvation.
Tbh I don't know if you can trust most pastors or priests. So we dont really need the church?

I also had ocd, instead of addressing the thoughts/rebuking them or doing any kind of a ritual just it let pass knowing they are not your actual belief. You don't need to remind yourself of anything. Over time the stress will get lesser and after a long enough time might disappear altogether as it did for me.

they are Angry.
They just want you throw it back for them 1 time bro trust