I am going to drink tomorrow

6ft4

Kraken
I haven't drank in 9 weeks since I went out with ForeverGymcelling
This is possibly close to my longest stint without alcohol in 10 years
I usually get the best social benefits from alcohol when I haven't drank in a while, I feel like it makes me social rather than a drowsy retard
I am going to patrol the streets during the day while being tipsy with the goal to strike up convos with legal aged teens
I said months ago that I was going to do this sober but I am just too hyper aware of my failos so until I get surgery and laser skin resurfacing I will need some alcohol to get the ball rolling
The main issue will be locating the foids. The demographics in Brussels are very unusual
To be fair, I could just walk around and stop ones that just happen to pass me on the street rather than going to places where they congregate
I have seen a few pass me in recent times but I wasn't in the right mindframe to approach

I will get this done around midday then perhaps I will sleep for a few hours then wake up to begin drinking again in pursuit of a slay at the bars
Since it doesn't get dark until 10 it would be best to show up to the bar area around then because I can lounge around outside without sticking out too blatantly thanks to the darkness. I might go to some parks after it is dark as well since people will still be hanging around but I'm undecided

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and geezcel
Dn rd and alchol taste like piss

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 17872, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ShowerMaxxing, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
Off to a slow start, eurocucks don't stock cider so I bought 500ml of vodka
Going to start drinking a bit later due to having vodka despite my ambitions of midday approaching

I don't see how this ends with you not getting arrested but good luck

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I haven't drank in 9 weeks since I went out with ForeverGymcelling
This is possibly close to my longest stint without alcohol in 10 years
I usually get the best social benefits from alcohol when I haven't drank in a while, I feel like it makes me social rather than a drowsy retard
I am going to patrol the streets during the day while being tipsy with the goal to strike up convos with legal aged teens
I said months ago that I was going to do this sober but I am just too hyper aware of my failos so until I get surgery and laser skin resurfacing I will need some alcohol to get the ball rolling
The main issue will be locating the foids. The demographics in Brussels are very unusual
To be fair, I could just walk around and stop ones that just happen to pass me on the street rather than going to places where they congregate
I have seen a few pass me in recent times but I wasn't in the right mindframe to approach

I will get this done around midday then perhaps I will sleep for a few hours then wake up to begin drinking again in pursuit of a slay at the bars
Since it doesn't get dark until 10 it would be best to show up to the bar area around then because I can lounge around outside without sticking out too blatantly thanks to the darkness. I might go to some parks after it is dark as well since people will still be hanging around but I'm undecided
Dnrd + why do anglos think drinking is cool?

Dnrd + why do anglos think drinking is cool?

It's not a case of drinking being "cool" although that is definitely how some anglos do see it but more like drinking removing inhibition. So it has practical use. If you are prone to being stifled or aspie then drinking a bit will make you have pretty much zero inhibition and be relaxed. It's a fine balance between drinking just enough and going over the edge. If you go over the edge you're just a drunken lout. But if you drink enough to remove your inhib and get you into a powerful zone then you can be unstoppable.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I started drinking the vodka in my apartment
I need to drink before leaving the house because I need to insert my invisalign before leaving the house and drinking with invisalign in will rot my teeth/gums since I can't brush it away

I need to come up with a plan. Possibly approach in the park nearby or possibly walk to the city centre but that's a significant walk

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20131
I started drinking the vodka in my apartment
I need to drink before leaving the house because I need to insert my invisalign before leaving the house and drinking with invisalign in will rot my teeth/gums since I can't brush it away

I need to come up with a plan. Possibly approach in the park nearby or possibly walk to the city centre but that's a significant walk
I walk around the city centre at night alone sometimes just seeing if any girls give me IOIs normally I don’t notice any thi

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Off to a slow start, eurocucks don't stock cider so I bought 500ml of vodka
Going to start drinking a bit later due to having vodka despite my ambitions of midday approaching

yakhi be careful . you dont want a limp dick 😸🤙🤙🤙

yakhi be careful . you dont want a limp dick 😸🤙🤙🤙
My dick still works when I am blackout drunk or in a state of wandering consciousness

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
My dick still works when I am blackout drunk or in a state of wandering consciousness
mashallah dont worry then

btw this thread for you and @Xangsane
🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I walk around the city centre at night alone sometimes just seeing if any girls give me IOIs normally I don’t notice any thi
girls giving IOI irl is rare, during the day. And you never know if its really ioi. We need inhibition removal, something like lyrica but with easy access to

I did one lap walking around a park, got into a convo with one guy who happened to be Irish also, then I walked into the area where all of the bars are, I remember speaking to a couple of guys outside the shop. I bought 200ml of vodka because I didn't know what else to get.
I remember being inside the bars after that. Guys were open to speaking to me but getting a convo out of a girl seemed very difficult but I'm not sure how hard I tried. I had a positive mindset throughout the night, no raging. I added a girl on instagram but don't remember speaking to her. Got home at 6am so was at the bars area from like 10pm to 5am

I did one lap walking around a park, got into a convo with one guy who happened to be Irish also, then I walked into the area where all of the bars are, I remember speaking to a couple of guys outside the shop. I bought 200ml of vodka because I didn't know what else to get.
I remember being inside the bars after that. Guys were open to speaking to me but getting a convo out of a girl seemed very difficult but I'm not sure how hard I tried. I had a positive mindset throughout the night, no raging. I added a girl on instagram but don't remember speaking to her. Got home at 6am so was at the bars area from like 10pm to 5am
fucking hell mate you mustve been pissed out of your head!

Im tempted to go out tonight solo and just wonder the streets for a bit

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I’ve been walking around the street last hour and a half- got one IOI so far I think - I couldn’t find anywhere busy enough for a loner to blend in lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6ft4