I AM GOING TO EMBRACE THE BALD AND SHAVE MY HEAD AT 17 YEARS OLD.

Deleted member 20735

Deleted member 20735

17//ForeverAlone//Subhuman//Truecel//Balding
I have been norwooding for almost a year now. It was confirmed last year after a trip to the dermatologist. No, my dermatologist never directly stated that I was suffering from male pattern baldness, but she did state that my hair was thin (thinning). This was the first time I realized that I was norwooding rapidly. I never expected to find this information out there, as I was in for an acne appointment (the acne will make an appearance here too), and had no idea that dermatologists also involved hair. I thought it was only for your skin. For the people that think i am LARPing about my balding, the below images should be a good way to confirm that my hair is truly done for. See the images in the following links below this paragraph.

FRONT ANGLE:
TOP ANGLE:
SIDE ANGLE:

After seeing this, I decided that I might as well just shave my own head. In my opinion, what is the point in postponing my inevitable baldness? I was originally going to use a buzzer, but I can't find it. I was going to use scissors, and then a razor for the remaining hair, but I figured it'd look too stupid (see here). I finally decided that in a few weeks, I'll just go with my mom to her hairdresser, and get it shaved there. Only issue is that it's very obvious that I am norwooding. My hair looks thin at the front, at least in these images:

I just can't keep frauding my hairline, though. Being bald will be way better than my hair in those images. The balding is so bad that the only way I'd be able to hide it is by wearing a hat, and I don't like wearing hats. I can't believe I'd rather be bald, but at this point, my hair has hit its unfortunate end.

Am I making the right choice?

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Radiance and TheDragon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Radiance, Danish_Retard, Annihilator and 12 others
Keep coping with a fringe
You don't have the skull for the buzz

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Danish_Retard, Torero and 9 others
the razor blade is indeed the solution, but the head isn't the area you need to use it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Radiance, Annihilator and 2 others
the razor blade is indeed the solution, but the head isn't the area you need to use it
oh damn now your images finied loading now I feel bad for making fun of you, so fking over. dude you need to focus on your health not obsessing about hair, get your acne in check with stopping that sugar

game over

• +1
Reactions: Radiance, Danish_Retard, Slob and 1 other person
low iq if you shave your hair

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
U look like an anime character wtf

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, Radiance and Bvnny.
Hahahha i hope you commit suicide zoomer scum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20735
@Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
You look like Uma Thurman

I have been norwooding for almost a year now. It was confirmed last year after a trip to the dermatologist. No, my dermatologist never directly stated that I was suffering from male pattern baldness, but she did state that my hair was thin (thinning). This was the first time I realized that I was norwooding rapidly. I never expected to find this information out there, as I was in for an acne appointment (the acne will make an appearance here too), and had no idea that dermatologists also involved hair. I thought it was only for your skin. For the people that think i am LARPing about my balding, the below images should be a good way to confirm that my hair is truly done for. See the images in the following links below this paragraph.

FRONT ANGLE:
TOP ANGLE:
SIDE ANGLE:

After seeing this, I decided that I might as well just shave my own head. In my opinion, what is the point in postponing my inevitable baldness? I was originally going to use a buzzer, but I can't find it. I was going to use scissors, and then a razor for the remaining hair, but I figured it'd look too stupid (see here). I finally decided that in a few weeks, I'll just go with my mom to her hairdresser, and get it shaved there. Only issue is that it's very obvious that I am norwooding. My hair looks thin at the front, at least in these images:

I just can't keep frauding my hairline, though. Being bald will be way better than my hair in those images. The balding is so bad that the only way I'd be able to hide it is by wearing a hat, and I don't like wearing hats. I can't believe I'd rather be bald, but at this point, my hair has hit its unfortunate end.

Your baldness is not inevitable necessarily you can norwood a bit and it may sit there or you could norwood until bald, see what happens and react with fin but see what happens

Ngl gonna be brutal as fuck because of your skull shape

• +1
Reactions: LimaDummy, Slob and Deleted member 20735
Ngl gonna be brutal as fuck because of your skull shape
yeah man i am doomed

oh well though it's over anyways, i was already planning on just rotting online and coping for the rest of my life, so i guess it is what it is. i am thinking about quitting my job first

yeah man i am doomed

oh well though it's over anyways, i was already planning on just rotting online and coping for the rest of my life, so i guess it is what it is. i am thinking about quitting my job first
Nah fuck that u gotta use minoxidil be4 its 2 late

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
You have the perfect base to be a tranny.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Radiance and Slob
god doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Whatever those jews did to you they will pay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Radiance
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
You have the perfect base to be a tranny.
people used to call me a girl all the time and i'd always get mistaken as a girl in real life by strangers, ive thought about it but i could never do that. im not gay

• So Sad
Reactions: Radiance
You should rub RU into your Norwood until 18, then go straight to dut.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing

FRONT ANGLE:
TOP ANGLE:
SIDE ANGLE:

hop on fin buddy boyo JFL once you go baldcuck there is no way back
HAIR IS LIFE
IF YOU HAVE NO HAIR YOU HAVE NO LIFE

• +1

FRONT ANGLE:
TOP ANGLE:
SIDE ANGLE:

Bro look up Adegen they saved my hair

Don’t do it, you are a twink with alien skull. What you’ll look like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Radiance, ifyouwannabemylover and LimaDummy
Own it. Just be confident bro

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
Use minoxidil to buy some years and once your facial development has finished take finasteride, after 2 years on finasteride get a hair transplant, after 10 years on finasteride take instead dustasteride or stack something else

You will look better bald than with that hair anyway

Use minoxidil to buy some years and once your facial development has finished take finasteride, after 2 years on finasteride get a hair transplant, after 10 years on finasteride take instead dustasteride or stack something else
don't listen to this bulshit

Just buzzcut that hair and forget about it. Obsessing over hair will make you depressed and anxious, but won't change shit.

• Ugh..
Are you sure you aren’t a faggot?

That pencil neck and gay face tell me otherwise

people used to call me a girl all the time and i'd always get mistaken as a girl in real life by strangers, ive thought about it but i could never do that. im not gay
go on fin + ht, tret for your acne and alt/softboymax.

if you shave your head then it's finished. how tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20735
Its so insanely over for you bro :feelsbadman:

FRONT ANGLE:
TOP ANGLE:
SIDE ANGLE:

Are you a gay alien?

Cant see The pics over