I am going to get forehead reduction but I am scared about the scar

researcher888

researcher888

Bronze
Any tips/advice? I will get a transplant over the scar but it still bothers me. I already have too many scars.

chill out tough guy

try dming @LiterallyNightwing

yeah a mtn like me would not dare dm him:blackpill::blackpill:

You're supposed to get FUE over the scar after.

It's a 2 stage operation.

Tbh I wouldn't get scalp reduction, it will make your scalp tighter and reduce blood flow to your hair.

Might make you balder in the long term, we don't know what the effects of tighter scalp skin are.

In reality it's a barbaric dumb ass surgery, just sacrifice the grafts on the back of your head for a lower hairline.

Last edited:

Tbh I wouldn't get scalp reduction, it will make your scalp tighter and reduce blood flow to your hair.

Might make you balder in the long term, we don't know what the effects of tighter scalp skin are.

In reality it's a barbaric dumb ass surgery, just sacrifice the grafts on the back of your head for a lower hairline.
is it backed by research or its just your supposition?

is it backed by research or its just your supposition?
Muh research, nobody is doing research on getting your scalp surgically shortened by a few cm get real dumb ass.

Just cause there's no research about it doesn't mean you can't think logically about it and realize making your scalp tighter is most likely terrible for blood flow.

Muh research, nobody is doing research on getting your scalp surgically shortened by a few cm get real dumb ass.

Just cause there's no research about it doesn't mean you can't think logically about it and realize making your scalp tighter is most likely terrible for blood flow.
ok but if u dermastamp, use minox and fin and also do a scalp massage wouldnt it be enough? And yes forehead reduction might not be very popular here, but in Korea is as common as water

ok but if u dermastamp, use minox and fin and also do a scalp massage wouldnt it be enough? And yes forehead reduction might not be very popular here, but in Korea is as common as water
Those are band aids. I wouldn't be surprised if scalp reduction makes you bald quicker.

The thing is that my hairline is very high, extremely high. A transplant simply won't lower it enough. And I would spend a fuck on of grafts. A lot of women seem to do it and it's fine.

How do you know its as common as water in korea?

@RealSurgerymax any thoughts on this procedure?

yes in Turkey and Korea is not treated like an autistic surgery
What about the blood flow issue ? We need to be sure that it's safe. I'm not balding at all so I really can't risk it.

What about the blood flow issue ? We need to be sure that it's safe. I'm not balding at all so I really can't risk it.
me too bro we are the only ones in this forum that are going to do this shit
I’ll ask the surgeon to give me more info and after I’ll pm you
Only Arvid did forehead reduction here. We need to ask him about it

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
me too bro we are the only ones in this forum that are going to do this shit
I’ll ask the surgeon to give me more info and after I’ll pm you
Only Arvid did forehead reduction here. We need to ask him about it
I talked to him actually and another guy here that did it. They said it's fine but obviously they did not do it a long time ago just like a year.