I am going to have to visit a dentist aka scam artist over my broken tooth

6ft4

6ft4

Incelcon 2024 Attendee
One of my wisdom teeth on the bottom had a big cavity in it but I didn't have a chance to get it filled before I got my teeth impressions done for invisalign so I thought it would be okay to leave it
I woke up yesterday after a night of drinking and a chunk of that tooth around the cavity had broken off
I will need to get it filled but I have to ensure they don't increase the surface area of the tooth with the filling (compared to how it was when I took tooth impressions) because I want to ensure the invisalign trays fit on properly
I am dreading going to a dentist because no matter what I say to them about needing to get a simple fucking filling because I need to keep the tooth how it is for my invisalign to fit, I can already hear them telling me I need a root canal or I need the tooth extracted
I am going to ask whatever dentist I go to if there is a consultation cost if I don't get any treatment done with them
If they try to tell me I need anything more than a filling I am walking straight out of their clinic
The scamming cunts will not let an opportunity to scam go to waste

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, FailedNormieManlet, UnluckyRedSmith and 1 other person
Got my tooth fixed last week
The dentist was one of the most pleasant women I've ever met, was soft spoken and apologetic for her English despite being easy to understand
Literally zero nonsense, she just fixed the tooth with a filling and that was it
My interactions with European health professionals have been extremely smooth
It is perhaps just Ireland that is an unprofessional shitshow
I still owe several male Irish dentists some bad googles reviews for fucking me over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ChickenAndRiceBrah
One of my wisdom teeth on the bottom had a big cavity in it but I didn't have a chance to get it filled before I got my teeth impressions done for invisalign so I thought it would be okay to leave it
I woke up yesterday after a night of drinking and a chunk of that tooth around the cavity had broken off
I will need to get it filled but I have to ensure they don't increase the surface area of the tooth with the filling (compared to how it was when I took tooth impressions) because I want to ensure the invisalign trays fit on properly
I am dreading going to a dentist because no matter what I say to them about needing to get a simple fucking filling because I need to keep the tooth how it is for my invisalign to fit, I can already hear them telling me I need a root canal or I need the tooth extracted
I am going to ask whatever dentist I go to if there is a consultation cost if I don't get any treatment done with them
If they try to tell me I need anything more than a filling I am walking straight out of their clinic
The scamming cunts will not let an opportunity to scam go to waste
Why the fuck are you doing this shit?
I treat my invisalign like it’s a fucking million dollar check.
I use mouthwash 3x a day, floss, and brush my teeth with a brush. Then I use a LED bacteria killer on my trays