I am going to mog salludon

Alvaro

Alvaro

Tanio skóry nie sprzedam
I am 18 and I have currently very similar face to Max Hamilton. I have almost the same phenotype, very prominent browridge, I have however a little bit more forward growth, but lower cheekbones, slightly better eye area and wide nose bridge (which is pretty big falio). Plus I have supermodel tier hair density and thickness
2483429  MG 2696
2483431  MG 2790

My height is 185cm and 45cm frame (both of these measures are 100% certain) while not exercising and with weight of 66kg.

Here is my ascension plan:

take mk 677 10mg per day and eat a lot animal fats for K2, high calories diet with a lot of protein.

follow @Salludon routine (https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/great-results-found-on-reddit/) plus @datboijj jewting, and thumbpulling.

do weightlifting 5 days per week while focusing on reeves shrugs

sleep 10 hours per day

And I obviously believe that salludon is not frauded by plastic surgeries, after studying skull bones, how each bone growths, and how shape of each bone corresponds to shape of the other I am sure that salludon had very big understanding of skull bones development

Attachments

• 2483429__MG_2696.jpg
    2483429__MG_2696.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2483431__MG_2790.jpg
    2483431__MG_2790.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 8988 and 6 others
wanted to say chad but used chads his pictures:lul:💀

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ahmat31 and Alvaro
wtf is jewting

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
tag me on results thread

I am 18 and I have currently very similar face to Max Hamilton. I have almost the same phenotype, very prominent browridge, I have however a little bit more forward growth, but lower cheekbones, slightly better eye area and wide nose bridge (which is pretty big falio). Plus I have supermodel tier hair density and thickness
View attachment 1708217View attachment 1708219
My height is 185cm and 45cm frame (both of these measures are 100% certain) while not exercising and with weight of 66kg.

take mk 677 10mg per day and eat a lot animal fats for K2, high calories diet with a lot of protein.

follow @Salludon routine (https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/great-results-found-on-reddit/) plus @datboijj jewting, and thumbpulling.

sleep 10 hours per day

And I obviously believe that salludon is not frauded by plastic surgeries, after studying skull bones, how each bone growths, and how shape of each bone corresponds to shape of the other I am sure that salludon had very big understanding of skull bones development
gl bro :)

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro

sleep 10 hours per day

I'm sorry this guy doesn't mog salludon ..sure hes good looking in his own way ..but not better than salludon

• +1
Reactions: Rocketman and johncruz12345
his morphed pics look godlike

sleep 10 hours per day

:love::love::love::love:

Mirin plan

Bro you mogg me so hard i dont even know where to go:lul:

Keep improving

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro

sleep 10 hours per day

Salludon heightmogs u by an inch and has a god level eye area. Keep coping

What camera have you used to take such pics?