I am going to rewatch Breaking Bad

Yeah i think thats where i stopped :feelswhat:
Should i continue watching from there?
I have literally not finished a single series or video game (except witcher 3) in my entire life cause i lose interest quickly from stuff
Man it must suck to be this low iq and lose interest in everything that easily. I thought I lost interest quick but Jesus. I’ve finished plenty of great movies, TV shows, and video games. What the hell do you do with your life? I would rope if nothing ever kept my interest

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
I mever watched it I'm more like a movie guy. Can it hold up with masterpieces like Silence of the lambs or Mulholland Drive?

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
prison break, the sopranos, not all seasons of course, like with every show past a certain season it all goes down the shitter
That’s not with every show. Just the shit ones retards like you with shit taste like. Nigga said Prison Break, a TV show that was on Fox :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I mever watched it I'm more like a movie guy. Can it hold up with masterpieces like Silence of the lambs or Mulholland Drive?
Never watched them
But probably

It's better than any movie I've watched imo, but it's different cos the anticipation is built up over a much longer period

That's also what I like about BB compared to other series, it's not just a bunch of events, it all has to have a grand conclusion

• +1
Reactions: silencio and uglysub8male
That’s not with every show. Just the shit ones retards with shit taste like like you. Nigga said Prison Break, a TV show that was on Fox :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
"shit taste like you"

nigger I'll watch most shows people recommend

Yeah really tried getting into it but caved like 5 episodes in sorry 🤷‍♂️

0 idea why its soo hyped like yikes
Another retard who needs to rope

"shit taste like you"

nigger I'll watch most shows people recommend
Ok watch this:
"BLACKED Riley Reid Gets DP'd by two Bulls"

• JFL
Shows mog movies because you get way more story and character development. Work on your attention span. Silence of the lambs sucks btw and no one knows wtf that other movie is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Never watched them
But probably

It's better than any movie I've watched imo, but it's different cos the anticipation is built up over a much longer period

That's also what I like about BB compared to other series, it's not just a bunch of events, it all has to have a grand conclusion
Alright, Imma watch it when I ascend. (never)

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Walter’s wife is so annoying, I couldn’t watch it any longer while watching scenes with her

• WTF
Shows mog movies because you get way more story and character development. Work on your attention span. Silence of the lambs sucks btw and no one knows wtf that other movie is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Sotl is really good, sorry if you don't have an eye for masterpieces. Same with Mulholland drive, but your low iq showwatcher brain couldn't comprehend whats happening

• JFL
Walter’s wife is so annoying, I couldn’t watch it any longer while watching scenes with her
Cope that scene where she repeatedly says "bro" is so cagefuel, i was laughing for days.

• JFL
Sotl is really good, sorry if you don't have an eye for masterpieces. Same with Mulholland drive, but your low iq showwatcher brain couldn't comprehend whats happening
Bro’s trying to call someone with an objectively longer attention span than him low iq. Cope harder retard. You’re the one who can only watch 2 hour movies :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also Breaking Bad is a masterpiece and if I knew wtf that Pajeet sounding movie was and it was actually good I could comprehend it if I wanted to

• +1
Reactions: silencio
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, optimisticzoomer and HTN_Mentalcel
Bro’s trying to call someone with an objectively longer attention span than him low iq. Cope harder retard. You’re the one who can only watch 2 hour movies :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Also Breaking Bad is a masterpiece and if I knew wtf that Pajeet sounding movie was and it was actually good I could comprehend it if I wanted to
I doubt it. Try it for yourself you poojeet. No one is talking about attention span here.

Better Call Saul is a snooze fest
At first yea but when you actually finish the show you realize how it wasn't boring at all but it was very fucking good and you missed good moments because you didn't pay attention cuz you thought it was boring

happens to me all the time and I regret it for not watching it with more passion

And there is nothing you can do to stop me. Already watched it twice

I just finished rewatching peaky blinders. Rewatching stuff is based
It took me 8 years to finish Breaking Bad. My favorite moment was from season 4.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and uglysub8male
Started rewatching it also recently for the 4th time. Already on season 4 lol.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and optimisticzoomer
Started rewatching it also recently for the 4th time. Already on season 4 lol.
The scene where he goes crazy and Skyler (FUCKING WHORE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:) is on the phone is hands-down my favorite scene from the entire series.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
The scene where he goes crazy and Skyler (FUCKING WHORE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:) is on the phone is hands-down my favorite scene from the entire series.
This scene? I can't watch this scene without thinking of ITV/ Rehab Room lol

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
This scene? I can't watch this scene without thinking of ITV/ Rehab Room lol

Yes, that's the one. Gave me goosebumps the first (and last time) I watched it. Why does it make you think of Rehab Room? (Sidenote, apparently the Rehab Room dude is from the Netherlands, someone thought it was me because I have red curtains in my room, JFL).

• +1
And there is nothing you can do to stop me. Already watched it twice

I just finished rewatching peaky blinders. Rewatching stuff is based
I can't watch peaky blinders. Violence is too inaccurate.

• So Sad
Yes, that's the one. Gave me goosebumps the first (and last time) I watched it. Why does it make you think of Rehab Room? (Sidenote, apparently the Rehab Room dude is from the Netherlands, someone thought it was me because I have red curtains in my room, JFL).
He would use it as an intro over Jeremy Meeks giving life breaking advice for his old streams and vids. JFL I wouldn't be surprised if he was from the Nethelands. In his older vids, he said he would travel around Europe for different jobs. He is def Turkish from the sound of his accent.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
He would use it as an intro over Jeremy Meeks giving life breaking advice for his old streams and vids. JFL I wouldn't be surprised if he was from the Nethelands. In his older vids, he said he would travel around Europe for different jobs. He is def Turkish from the sound of his accent.

I'm really glad I didn't see that stupid fucking video first then. :feelskek: And mirin your IQ bhai, he sounds Turkish af. :feelskek::feelskek: Their accents are funny to me.

• JFL
At first yea but when you actually finish the show you realize how it wasn't boring at all but it was very fucking good and you missed good moments because you didn't pay attention cuz you thought it was boring

happens to me all the time and I regret it for not watching it with more passion
Nah it was still boring jfl. If you have to force yourself to feel passion about it and it doesn’t just come naturally then it’s boring