I am gonna be bald and ugly it’s over.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I’m living out my last time with hair trying to get laid, if I lose my hair before then I will probably be a virgin for life.
When I am bald I will honestly criminalmax and live life until I get shot in the head by some russian hitman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Bluepill, BigBoy and 1 other person
Balding is the wall for men.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 1089
same, over for many baldcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I’m living out my last time with hair trying to get laid, if I lose my hair before then I will probably be a virgin for life.
When I am bald I will honestly criminalmax and live life until I get shot in the head by some russian hitman.
I'm somewhat thankful that I'm in EE.People here don't care a lot about balding.
same, over for many baldcels
I see.

balding is the most brutal thing i could ever imagine happening to me tbh ngl good thing that my family doesn't have balding genes and there's a high chance i'll die with a head full of hair.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I'm somewhat thankful that I'm in EE.People here don't care a lot about balding.

I see.

Not here either but I still look way worse bald than with hair, Oh well I cant do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Just get ht if shit goes bad

Not here either but I still look way worse bald than with hair, Oh well I cant do anything about it
Same.Life is unfair.I'm subhuman enough,balding would actually end me.

Start lifting NOW. You don't wanna end up in prison not being ogremaxxed.

Same.Life is unfair.I'm subhuman enough,balding would actually end me.

I dont care THAT much tbh, its already over so it wont make much of a change. Atleast I look high T and have a wide frame. Wish i was taller but it could be worse

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I dont care THAT much tbh, its already over so it wont make much of a change. Atleast I look high T and have a wide frame. Wish i was taller but it could be worse
how tall are you?

perma wear wig. spymax

That is some dreadfully sad shit, man.