I am gonna fuck 3 different girls the next 3 days

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
It was all investment. With one i texted for almost two months, went on one long date with her. Shes coming to my place tomorrow
Second one i met at a party, the second date she invited me over and we had sex. She is the least attractive tho and is obsessed with me, I dont even text her back. Will see saturday at my place
Third one I met on new years eve. She will be at my place on 3 hours.
Fuck 2 months of investment finally paying off, hopefully I can keep them all for a long time

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Kristin, Mainstream and 2 others
dnrd braggers.org

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, stunna, Kristin and 4 others
succsessssss

Girl today was a huge success, in the end she did whatever I wanted, washed the dishes, let me facefuck her, she became my slave

It was all investment. With one i texted for almost two months, went on one long date with her. Shes coming to my place tomorrow
Second one i met at a party, the second date she invited me over and we had sex. She is the least attractive tho and is obsessed with me, I dont even text her back. Will see saturday at my place
Fuck 2 months of investment finally paying off, hopefully I can keep them all for a long time

post proof of slays or larping indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Skywalker and Corleone
post proof of slays or larping indian
Lmao ok
Russian and german people can confirm. Telegram chat is from today. One insta chat from friday, the other one we meet tonight with another girl and my buddy at their place, already fucked her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_151354_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_151354_Telegram.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240106_151249_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_151249_Instagram.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240106_151447_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_151447_Instagram.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Weren't you incel ?

Girl today was a huge success, in the end she did whatever I wanted, washed the dishes, let me facefuck her, she became my slave
You're getting old. You don't want to settle down until 50?

I cant find good girls for that. I am not against settling down but I dont want to start a family with a girl wo had 20 bodycount, psychological problems, is not goot looking or doesnt have values

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Xangsane
I am simply not good looking enough or lack other qualities to be in the fortune of LTR'ing a good girl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
In fact I find it easier to sleep with good looking women than to get them to commit to me lmao. Usually its the other way around with men and women

• +1
Relatable

In fact I find it easier to sleep with good looking women than to get them to commit to me lmao. Usually its the other way around with men and women
That’s what I’ve observed too. Around late 20s they get desperate for commitment

I cant find good girls for that. I am not against settling down but I dont want to start a family with a girl wo had 20 bodycount, psychological problems, is not goot looking or doesnt have values
And most foids you find are like this?
And no foid tried to lock you down?

And most foids you find are like this?

And no foid tried to lock you down?
Some try but tbh they arent very persistent, they see I dont give a fuck and be just like whatever happens between is

• +1
How come you are so active on this site? This shouldnt be your demographic
special interests.
We're living apart for the first year though, we're just signing the papers before the big ceremony next year. Financial reasons

How much per hour ?

special interests.
We're living apart for the first year though, we're just signing the papers before the big ceremony next year. Financial reasons
Are you getting a prenup in case of divorce rape?