I am growing chest hairs at 15

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
It looks so weird man I shaved some of it and it grew back thicker! :feelsrope: My ass hair is becoming more prevalent too and it looks weird. I am not even half way done with puberty:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, currylightskin, sub3lowiqcel and 2 others
ethnic moment, i'm 21 and still barely have chest hair. I already had moustache at 13 tho

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and GandyIsNormie
I'm 17 and 0 chest hair and facial hair :what:

Although I have hairy relatives and I'm not low T :feelswat:

would you let uncle (me) fiddle your diddle before you turn 18?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
ethnic moment, i'm 21 and still barely have chest hair. I already had moustache at 13 tho
ethnic moment, my mustache comes out at 15 and hasn't even thickened

tfw finngolian with hair all over my stomach, chest and even shoulders/ uppper arms/ and even trap area....

I am not even half way done with puberty:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I must tell you that if you are growing chest hair, you are pretty much done with puberty.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks
I must tell you that if you are growing chest hair, you are pretty much done with puberty.
i literally grew .5 inches this past month

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
i literally grew .5 inches this past month
Could be lack of precision in your measurements or lack of consistency in timing of your measurements.

Could be lack of precision in your measurements or lack of consistency in timing of your measurements.
No, I literally grew. When I measure my height I make sure to do it 5-10 times before and after growth.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I don't even have chest hair, and I'm pretty sure I'm done with puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
No, I literally grew. When I measure my height I make sure to do it 5-10 times before and after growth.
Did you measure at consistent time of day? Did you do any stretching exercises which could be responsible for your "growth"? Was it exactly 0.5 inches or did you simplify it to half-inch?

I don't even have chest hair, and I'm pretty sure I'm done with puberty.
You are of an ethnicity that doesn't grow chest hair tho?

Did you measure at consistent time of day? Did you do any stretching exercises which could be responsible for your "growth"? Was it exactly 0.5 inches or did you simplify it to half-inch?
Yes afterschool - dinner time. I did not round any numbers.

Yes afterschool - dinner time. I did not round any numbers.
How much chest hair do you have? Are you in tanner stage 5 of puberty? I find it hard to believe you are growing at a rate of 6 inches/year if you are developing noticeable chest hair.

You will go bald
:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 17791
bruh, i got pubic and chest hair and beard at like 13-14 years old

How much chest hair do you have? Are you in tanner stage 5 of puberty? I find it hard to believe you are growing at a rate of 6 inches/year if you are developing noticeable chest hair.
I started a growth spurt and yes I am tanner 5. Everyone says once you hit tanner 5 it is over but my dad, uncles grew during university and my mom hit puberty at 16. My hands and feet have grown this year as well so those growth plates are barely locked.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It looks so weird man I shaved some of it and it grew back thicker! :feelsrope: My ass hair is becoming more prevalent too and it looks weird. I am not even half way done with puberty:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah I was really hairy by 15, started getting hairy around 13 IIRC

I heard nair works well

I started a growth spurt and yes I am tanner 5. Everyone says once you hit tanner 5 it is over but my dad, uncles grew during university and my mom hit puberty at 16. My hands and feet have grown this year as well so those growth plates are barely locked.
damn my growth severely slowed down before tanner stage 5, I guess it is genetics. I doubt your mom started puberty at 16 tho, that is extremely late, especially for a female.

I got pubic hair in 3rd grade, but still don't have chest hair jfl.
You must have had precocious puberty, were you diagnosed?

I know did, because I was noticeably shorter than my cousin at 14 (she's 5'8) and now I'm 2 - 3" taller than her.
You said you were 4'11 tho

I grew it at 13 lol

isn’t this a good thing lmao
just take aromasin to lengthen your puberty

isn’t this a good thing lmao
just take aromasin to lengthen your puberty
i found you, my little cow, it is said that when you find this cow, one of your wish will be granted.

@Ika-Sama

Body hair and tanner stage is cope.

Got chest hair at 14-15 and am still growing.:feelshah:
Got moustache at 12 and still growing:feelsgood:

Last edited:
15 and already black pilled. I pity the future. :ogre:

Early bloomer, i am 27 and a few hair on my chest, I guest is genetics. Nu farther is pretty hairy instad.

Yeah I was really hairy by 15, started getting hairy around 13 IIRC
I know a guy who have a stache at 11, and around 14 already have a full beard

Just bcs u have lots of body hair doesnt mean shit about balding, body hair doesnt relate to hair dht sensivity on the scalp, my dad is hairy af and still nw1 with good density and hair thickness. Hes 50

Im 18 and in the same boat and my hair is thick and dense as fucking wool if i grow it out.

Also dont believe the mothers dad side about grandpa, its not that simple, balding genes can come from grand grand grand grandparents too and so on, not just from your grandpa from your mothers side

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief
Suprise, you become a man

inb4 nw3 at 18

damn my growth severely slowed down before tanner stage 5, I guess it is genetics. I doubt your mom started puberty at 16 tho, that is extremely late, especially for a female.
She did because that is what she told me.

What is your slay count op?

When I measure my height I make sure to do it 5-10 times before and after growth.
Autism letters

@Ika-Sama

Body hair and tanner stage is cope.

Got chest hair at 14-15 and am still growing.:feelshah:
Got moustache at 12 and still growing:feelsgood:
Maybe. They said I was nearly done with puberty at 14, and yet I grew a few inches after that.