I am in a worse position than Elliot Rodger

I don't want the world to give me anything, I just don't want it to keep shitting on me and just let me realize my potential.

Instead, other people have been actively destroying my life from the moment I was born.
Relatable, the clown show must go on, 20 ugly subhuman normies will still outnumber 1 gigachad

I wouldn't have found this forum without him tbh:lul:
i found this forum early 2023 when i was losing hair , i search i dont wanna turn bald or some shit and one of the posts turned up :lul: was lurking from a year and a half now my highschool is over so i joined :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

• Love it
Reactions: Clown Show
I am literally worse.

Worse looks, shorter height, older virgin, bigger abused dog, more trauma, worse brain chemistry, same incel thought patterns(i am at least aware), same incel rage and frustrations, cucked more times, less money, etc.

He at least had money, he could have roided and looksmaxxed the shit out of everything. If only he managed his money better, had someone to guide him and had a gram of self awareness of his rotten brain but he was a dumb idiot instead, he could have ascended at some point in his life.

How did I not go ER or rope after all this shit I really don't know. I am one of the most resilient niggas that has ever lived, a true testament to the human willpower. It will be a tragedy if I don't get the happiest ending possible after all this...
Maybe you are not as autistic as him

@moreroidsmoredates banger thread:lul:

Maybe you are not as autistic as him
Maybe just that, I am not a closed minded imbecile like he was, he really never displayed any self awareness and desire to change.

I am aware of my rotten brain but it still drains the shit out of me.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and whiteislandpill
Maybe just that, I am not a closed minded imbecile like he was, he really never displayed any self awareness and desire to change.

I am aware of my rotten brain but it still drains the shit out of me.
Real

I am literally worse.

Worse looks, shorter height, older virgin, bigger abused dog, more trauma, worse brain chemistry, same incel thought patterns(i am at least aware), same incel rage and frustrations, cucked more times, less money, etc.

He at least had money, he could have roided and looksmaxxed the shit out of everything. If only he managed his money better, had someone to guide him and had a gram of self awareness of his rotten brain but he was a dumb idiot instead, he could have ascended at some point in his life.

How did I not go ER or rope after all this shit I really don't know. I am one of the most resilient niggas that has ever lived, a true testament to the human willpower. It will be a tragedy if I don't get the happiest ending possible after all this...
No point in doing ER before GTA 6 but a year after might be fine

I am literally worse.

get a job u bum take down ur mirrors and stop crying and get surgeries dumb nigger

there was no hope for er

He was rich - I'm poor.

He had kissed a girl (or at least I think he did) - I'm a kissless virgin.

I am literally worse.

He went ER because he couldn't come to terms with how he is an incel despite being from a famous and successful family, living in Isla Vista, having a high IQ, and owning an expensive car. If he was from a less fortune family and had less status, he would prob not went ER