I am in the high 130s-140 pound yet I still look like a bloated subhuman

nigtard

nigtard

Been so used to not eating that eating makes me ill.All I ate today was a skittles packet and apple sweets.I haven't eaten more calories than I lost in a day for a long time yet I still look boneless.My body feels tired all the time,I lose weight every day but my face still looks bloated.

Keep in mind that I'm 6ft+ so I look extremely skinny even on the verge of anorexic irl.I am basically the living proof that there is no bf for face, if you are boneless at a normal bf you will still be boneless even if you're anorexic.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Xtra and try2beme
These are not real foods
Processed food bloats u even if its a small amount

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, dopaminebeyondfried, GabachoCopium and 2 others
But ur point is completely true.

Just debloat first

Been so used to not eating that eating makes me ill.All I ate today was a skittles packet and apple sweets.I haven't eaten more calories than I lost in a day for a long time yet I still look boneless.My body feels tired all the time,I lose weight every day but my face still looks bloated.

Keep in mind that I'm 6ft+ so I look extremely skinny even on the verge of anorexic irl.I am basically the living proof that there is no bf for face, if you are boneless at a normal bf you will still be boneless even if you're anorexic.
but muh leanmaxxing bro!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and nigtard
These are not real foods
Processed food bloats u even if its a small amount
I don't normally eat sweets anyways, last summer I was probably even skinnier I was drinking only water some days and still looked the same.My veins were so visible that even my mum who doesn't really care about me was concerned

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
I don't normally eat sweets anyways, last summer I was probably even skinnier I was drinking only water some days and still looked the same.My veins were so visible that even my mum who doesn't really care about me was concerned
Would gym incentivise u to bulk

Leanmaxxing is a myth, if you have bones you will see them at normal bf
most people aren't bonless tho, so it's mega over for u blud

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and nigtard
boneless trait

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
boneless trait
Accidentally nuked my metabolism and I won't even get anything out of it because I'm a genetic dead end.Feel like I'll keep getting skinnier until my body eventually gives up

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

drink copius amount of water *dont drink over 4l* and gain some weight with clean diet and do some heavy ass cardio like hit cardio while doing these make sure you are getting atleast 150-300 calories over your daily calorie intake

Don't consume too much processed foods. They are known to bloat your face...
Other than that, try a gua shua to drain the lymphatic fluid in your face and gymmaxx to at least give some sort of proportion/balance. Ice face and drink a lot of water too (not over a gallon)

• +1
Reactions: nigtard

I'm 195 pounds but very lean

Bro how are you even fucking alive? 6ft + and only being 130 pounds? Your body must be about to give up. You’re like Auschwitz tier starvation mode right now.

Start eating dude you got a problem.