i am incel as fuck

doesnt matter you still approached but maybe you was being a little creepy to them idk, did you ask to sit at the table or did you literally just walk up and sit there and stare at them or
i just said "i'll just sit here for a while" and started talking to them. don't think i was being creepy. The dudes at the tables were very friendly and would take interest in me, unlike the foids.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
And the thing is i get such mixed signals, last time i was at a nightclub (the time before this) a random high tier becky literally dragged me up to the dancefloor to dance with me, it's confusing af. sometimes i get chadlite treatment and sometimes girls will treat me like a scum of the earth sub5

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and wristcel
i am not looksmaxxing, i belong on .is and yeah i was on PUA HATE and i hate those fucking liars, i hate rich cooper and his recessed chin, i hate hamza, i hate fucking rollo tomassi
can't afford surgeries but now with my new job there's sales and commision and whatnot so i hope to be able to become good at selling and make enough money to get BSSO and chin implant etc etc
maybe you should turkeymaxx?

And the thing is i get such mixed signals, last time i was at a nightclub (the time before this) a random high tier becky literally dragged me up to the dancefloor to dance with me, it's confusing af. sometimes i get chadlite treatment and sometimes girls will treat me like a scum of the earth sub5
larps.me

• Woah
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and wristcel
  • +1
i'm flat broke nigga, zero cash money, aside from 50 bucks for food for the rest of the month
well you said you got a job, the fucking usd is around 17 lira here. you would ascend hard around 10k dollar.

• +1
well you said you got a job, the fucking usd is around 17 lira here. you would ascend hard around 10k dollar.
yeah i just got a job, i've only worked for a week so i got no salary in the bank yet.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
yeah i just got a job, i've only worked for a week so i got no salary in the bank yet.
try to keep up with the job bro. there is zero limit to looksmaxxing except money and willpower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Johanjohan, Deleted member 15791 and 2 others
They're not more rare than giga chad unless you want the top-top tier ones

Ye I know they make a ton of money on onlyfans but they always fuck either other femboys or average chubby men

I could give up bodybuilding and give up my whole reputation to make money out of my super feminine body with super wide hips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 19551 and sergeant blackpill
Guys, fellow buddyboyocels, today i have a brutally blackpilled confesssion to make

I am incel as fuck, but i also started a new job recently, the first job i've had in like 5 years.

Last night i went to a company party, and then after that we were hitting the clubs. I was literally not only invisible to girls, but they actively avoided me. i tried to network at the party so i went around to different tables, but everytime i switched tables, the people there, especially the foids would just start disappearing within 5-10 minutes and then i would be left alone and that cycle continued.

So anyway around midnight me and some coworker normies were hittin the club (they were all nice guys, friendly as fuck n shit)
But then i arrive in the club thinking imma get some IOIs, so i hit the dancefloor, and i try to dance close to a group of beckies/stacyelites, and they literally point fingers at me and chuckle at me, but i still kept trying to dance with them but eventually they got so fed up with me that one of the foids literally just violently shoved me away from them, that was the most brutal rejection i have ever been through buddyboyos, and i need your support in this blackpilled time of need, the world is a lookist shithole, man.
And then also i saw a coworker gigastacy sitting alone in a couch at the club, and since i was drunk and low inhib AF i tried to sit next to her, but the second i sat down in the couch, she Immediately fucking gets up and walks away fast as fuck.
After that i couldn't take it anymore, i was feeling so suifueled and shit so i left tha club at 01:37.

I cannot cope anymore after this, i am a subhuman, i thought i was somewhat cute looking normie but my tiny chin and overbite destroys my SMV to 1.5 PSL :feelswhy:

It is over buddyboys, i need to rope because there's no surgery for my subhumanity, no surgery at all.

please do not be so defeatist.
Picking up women at a club is only for chads or a few low inhib incels who luck out and succed in making out a girl after 100 attempts.
Ugly and average looking man must cope with the fact they will never go in a place and get abmired by women out there. In fact average men mainly obtain sex after promising their commitment in a relationship.

luckily there exist prostitutes if you want to avoid relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, zeke714, Deleted member 16380 and 2 others
this sounds a bit like me, tbh

In general, i'm aware i'm not at all good looking and have lots of massive weaknesses (incuding being short, small weak jaw/chin, big nose, zero facial hair despite being old etc etc - only thing i've fixed so far is my hair with a transplant. Was a great decision!)

But on occasion girls treat me good and at times (rare)even approach me. I've banged some fairly hot girls (i've shared some of their pics here).

I really want to get lots of surgeries and have the money now (although it would cripple me lol). I plan rhino and likely even bimax

But the thing holding me back is that i'm worried surgery will take away whatever it is about me that has allowed me to fuck them girls. (99% of my lays have come from cold approach by the way). As if there's SOMETHING about my face which is good that i have no idea what it is. And could risk losing it with surgeries and go backwards! Kind of hard to explain what i mean but hopefully it makes some sense

But yes, on the whole, i need to make a LOT of approaches to get laid. My handsome friends actually get approached a lot instead lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and sergeant blackpill
And then also i saw a coworker gigastacy sitting alone in a couch at the club, and since i was drunk and low inhib AF i tried to sit next to her, but the second i sat down in the couch, she Immediately fucking gets up and walks away fast as fuck.
After that i couldn't take it anymore, i was feeling so suifueled and shit so i left tha club at 01:37.
This always happened to me at school during lunch, but with males as well. I once sat down a large, circular table and EVERYBODY stood up and left me there alone with my lunch. This is also why I avoid bars/clubs because same shit happens as well and girls are more brutal and low-inhib there with their rejections cause of alcohol and female privilege.

• So Sad
Guys, fellow buddyboyocels, today i have a brutally blackpilled confesssion to make

I am incel as fuck, but i also started a new job recently, the first job i've had in like 5 years.

Last night i went to a company party, and then after that we were hitting the clubs. I was literally not only invisible to girls, but they actively avoided me. i tried to network at the party so i went around to different tables, but everytime i switched tables, the people there, especially the foids would just start disappearing within 5-10 minutes and then i would be left alone and that cycle continued.

So anyway around midnight me and some coworker normies were hittin the club (they were all nice guys, friendly as fuck n shit)
But then i arrive in the club thinking imma get some IOIs, so i hit the dancefloor, and i try to dance close to a group of beckies/stacyelites, and they literally point fingers at me and chuckle at me, but i still kept trying to dance with them but eventually they got so fed up with me that one of the foids literally just violently shoved me away from them, that was the most brutal rejection i have ever been through buddyboyos, and i need your support in this blackpilled time of need, the world is a lookist shithole, man.

I cannot cope anymore after this, i am a subhuman, i thought i was somewhat cute looking normie but my tiny chin and overbite destroys my SMV to 1.5 PSL :feelswhy:

It is over buddyboys, i need to rope because there's no surgery for my subhumanity, no surgery at all.
At least u always were incel
I was chadlite and unbelievable stress made me to fucking suicidal subhuman

• JFL

you suffer from autism most likely and your communication skills suck dick. Stop blaming it on looks

you suffer from autism most likely and your communication skills suck dick. Stop blaming it on looks
i swear i am not autistic, i admit that maybe my social skills are a bit subpar due to years of LDAR but yuh otherwise i'm able to communicate in a fairly NT way, although the zoomers these days use some different lingo that we didn't use back in my day but i've been able to adapt to that.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
i swear i am not autistic, i admit that maybe my social skills are a bit subpar due to years of LDAR but yuh otherwise i'm able to communicate in a fairly NT way, although the zoomers these days use some different lingo that we didn't use back in my day but i've been able to adapt to that.
make a video of you speaking and upload it. We will tell you exactly what's wrong. And it ain't your looks.

There is a reason why repel people, if that isn't just in your head. It's not rocket science. The fix is usually simple but you need to understand what you're doing wrong.

make a video of you speaking and upload it. We will tell you exactly what's wrong. And it ain't your looks.

There is a reason why repel people, if that isn't just in your head. It's not rocket science. The fix is usually simple but you need to understand what you're doing wrong.
I can't do that, i can't doxx myself on an incel forum especially not at my looks level (jzansa29cel)

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I can't do that, i can't doxx myself on an incel forum especially not at my looks level (jzansa29cel)
I doxxed myself repeatedly and nothing happned. What's gonna happen to you? Plus if someone asks this is not an incel forum, it's a forum for men to improve their looks

• JFL
  • JFL
Dam respect for not coming back later and ER’ing the whole club, if that happened to me I would be so mad

Are you short?

• So Sad
Reactions: CristianT

same. incel at 29yo cant get any worse

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Same bro we can be subhumans together :feelsokman:

• +1
  • +1
I’m giga subhuman tf your talking about there no helping me now
girls have negative standards in highschool even subhumans get GFs there.

• +1

Wow, you're like me. A little, tiny-chinned freak.

Last edited:
this was pretty evident from your posts :feelshmm:

• JFL
I was cucked by a lesbian foid at the club who wanted to steal me the sheboon who danced with me. The sheboon told her to dance with both of us but she had a very upset face as if she was about to cry out of disgust and sadness, just to show her despise for me, because I am not what one would call a Chad

just be real with urself.

whats ur height, face rating, race

then make adjustments where needed

Clubs are chad only I learned that the hard way jfl. No amount of softmaxing and gymmaxing can ascend you. Save up for surgery.

Clubs are chad only I learned that the hard way jfl. No amount of softmaxing and gymmaxing can ascend you. Save up for surgery.
i saw plenty of normies with girls in there though, normies shorter than me like 5ft9 or something

If you actually get 0 pussy (ugly and landwhales don't count), cope with femboys, some are really cute and they don't have super high standards (in terms of dimorphism)
Trannies reject you off you truly ugly. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
2 minutes later when OP makes a face reveal thread:

View attachment 1729582

I've learned to stop having any empathy for Chadlites.org

I get dms weekly of some fucking rot fraud HTN/Chadlite asking me if he needs a bimax on his dog maxilla
i get you're suspicious i also get a lot of chadlites in my DMs asking for rates but i'm not like them, i am legit a truecel

i get you're suspicious i also get a lot of chadlites in my DMs asking for rates but i'm not like them, i am legit a truecel
send me your face on discord IF you like. You can delete it instantly I legit don't give a shit about saving it or whatever. I'm curious affff what you look like