I am Indian man and I slay white stacylites and stacies in USA Los Angeles

your family belongs in the auschwitz
Honest reaction:

I am an Indian man that lives in Los angelos USA and I am constantly fucking young jailbait white stacylites, stacies and the occasional HTB, I have a lot of confidence and really easy to talk to, girls love that and just gravitate towards me, and they love how assertive and a how much of a leader I am, they say they love my energy and can't get enough of me.

Am telling you guys this because you don't need to be a PSL god or chad to get a girlfriend or even slay, don't listen to this people on .org, they are all basement dwelling losers, they don't go outside and socialize regularly besides work and school, and a lot of trolls here. Work on your personality and how to talk to people, appeal to people with your personality and you can definitely slay.
the dev patel effect

Fucking larp

So this is you with 15k huh?

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, SidharthTheSlayer and mortis
sunshine sempai

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx
ya thats my account, stalker much?
Dude, learn to lie better. All your photos are literally taken in India, I mean, the photos you stole. "from LA", my foot

Tales from the deepest, darkest, filthiest, most dravidian slums of Thiruvananthapuram

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx
ya i face mog you
You fucking asstissue yo ass a literal -2/10; the only way your cum sucking semen stuffing ass will get a girl is if you rape her and even then she wont feel a fucking thing cuz of your fucking icebreaker of a dick faggot; go back to drinking cow piss and worshipping the fucking floor white women walk on cuz the lightest color you're getting is #42353F
The only person you will ever facemog is your fucking genetic abomination of a child you make with a fucking dark knight excuse of a woman with that thin ass watery cum that smells like the sewers of the ghettos you live in; your lips look like a teen girl's pussy I'm so fucking surprised how you haven't killed yourself yet

• JFL
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
You fucking asstissue yo ass a literal -2/10; the only way your cum sucking semen stuffing ass will get a girl is if you rape her and even then she wont feel a fucking thing cuz of your fucking icebreaker of a dick faggot; go back to drinking cow piss and worshipping the fucking floor white women walk on cuz the lightest color you're getting is #42353F
The only person you will ever facemog is your fucking genetic abomination of a child you make with a fucking dark knight excuse of a woman with that thin ass watery cum that smells like the sewers of the ghettos you live in; your lips look like a teen girl's pussy I'm so fucking surprised how you haven't killed yourself yet
Bro really out here typing English essays for the most obvious larp of the day

I am an Indian man that lives in Los angelos USA and I am constantly fucking young jailbait white stacylites, stacies and the occasional HTB, I have a lot of confidence and really easy to talk to, girls love that and just gravitate towards me, and they love how assertive and a how much of a leader I am, they say they love my energy and can't get enough of me.

Am telling you guys this because you don't need to be a PSL god or chad to get a girlfriend or even slay, don't listen to this people on .org, they are all basement dwelling losers, they don't go outside and socialize regularly besides work and school, and a lot of trolls here. Work on your personality and how to talk to people, appeal to people with your personality and you can definitely slay.
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey