I am intellectually superior

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
Ever since I was a kid I knew I was smarter then the other children. I learned to read at 5, and started to read all sorts of books - novels, stories, poems and could immediately recite them back to the amazement of adults. When I started school, I thought it was boring, for a whole year we learned the letters and how to read, but since I already knew that, I would get very impatient in class, I also couldn't believe how the other kids were so dumb and struggled learning simple stuff, even after several years of school they would read with difficulty and didn't really understand what they were reading...
As years passed by, I started to study more complicated stuff: philosophy, religion, history, science, etc., I would ask too many questions in class and the teachers would get impatient and annoyed because they couldn't answer my questions, I debated them on everything, slowly people started to avoid me, I made them feel inadequate, they couldn't explain what they were doing or acting in a certain why, I would ask them about God, religion, the purpose of life, all sorts of things that would force them to think, but it only made them squirm, they didn't feel comfortable thinking or having their views about life destroyed by cold, logical arguments.
In the end, my superior intellect isolated me from the other people and I think if I were instead just like all the other mediocre humans, at least I would have been more happy with life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 3323, ThreadMatters and 4 others
4820.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16275, Alt Number 3 and 10 others
Ever since I was a kid I knew I was smarter then the other children. I learned to read at 5, and started to read all sorts of books - novels, stories, poems and could immediately recite them back to the amazement of adults. When I started school, I thought it was boring, for a whole year we learned the letters and how to read, but since I already knew that, I would get very impatient in class, I also couldn't believe how the other kids were so dumb and struggled learning simple stuff, even after several years of school they would read with difficulty and didn't really understand what they were reading...
As years passed by, I started to study more complicated stuff: philosophy, religion, history, science, etc., I would ask too many questions in class and the teachers would get impatient and annoyed because they couldn't answer my questions, I debated them on everything, slowly people started to avoid me, I made them feel inadequate, they couldn't explain what they were doing or acting in a certain why, I would ask them about God, religion, the purpose of life, all sorts of things that would force them to think, but it only made them squirm, they didn't feel comfortable thinking or having their views about life destroyed by cold, logical arguments.
In the end, my superior intellect isolated me from the other people and I think if I were instead just like all the other mediocre humans, at least I would have been more happy with life.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Gonthar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Gonthar and Fear
dn rd recessed cope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThreadMatters, The Bleach Pill, eyearea and 1 other person
1588075063112 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, ThreadMatters and eyearea

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Gonthar

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Mirin iq.
I was always shit at school + I was lacking minerals and vitamins as a kid (underweight)+ had problems with concentrating (still do, might be adhd or add).

One time in 2nd or 3rd grade I shat myself when I was in the classroom (I WAS ALONE THANKFULLY, others were on break/eating or something)
I left shit wherever I was running, one could say I shat on the school [This is not a joke].
I started running home (it was 5 minutes to my home) to clean myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, ThreadMatters and Deleted member 6723

if you can't blend in with average people then you are socially retarded son, not superior

• So Sad
Reactions: Highrise
if you can't blend in with average people then you are socially retarded son, not superior
When I was a kid I had absolutely no problems socializing with the other kids, but as years went by, I became smarter and smarter, more educated, while they remained basically at the same level, I had basically no things to discuss with them anymore.
When I became a teenager, I started to read Kant, Nietzsche + other classic philosophers and writers, study science, programming, quantum physics, etc.; while the others started to act like wannabe ghetto thugs and "cool guys" - get silly haircuts, tattoos, piercings, start to smoke, act all fake or "cool", use a lot of swear words or stupid slang, get into fights, etc. - it's like they were degenerating, instead of trying to evolve to become smarter or better human beings...I had absolutely no interest in being like those guys or associating with them.

Best laughing gifs | NeoGAF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6402, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
lemme revive this for a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and The Bleach Pill
Skrattar och pekar
Ye right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and ThreadMatters
20200910 215019
me looking for who asked

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Copeful, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4430 and The Bleach Pill
Atheist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
chad was having sex with your mom while you were reading those books

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and ThreadMatters
F2mba5spaj701

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Patient A, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
I learned multiplications by myself at the age of 4, but ended up a failed in life, didn't rich my full potential.

But Sir... You Are Romanian....