I am invisible to people in my class, this is insane

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
When I joined school class facebook group few days ago, one girl tagged my name and wrote "who is this?", "I dont know him" :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: I dont have any profile picture but she didnt even recognize my name JFL I am so invisible.

I've been to shopping mall today to check which jacket size should I order, M or S (its S btw incel trait if you wear S). As I entered the fitting room I glimpsed at my face and instantly my day had been ruined, lost my whole good morning mood. I look so fucking truecel in every mirror except for my bathroom. Recessed face and acne scars.

This is my life every day. I cant look at my face when I'm out because it ruins my life. I want this bullshit to be over, one way or another, I dont give a shit that my mother will cry or my little brother, I just want to be free of being afraid to look in the mirror because I am so fucking ugly.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6, Catawampus, Deleted member 2227 and 20 others
Bro please pm me pic of your scars. I want to compare

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SayNoToRotting and Titbot
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bro please pm me pic of your scars. I want to compare
I literally never seen anyone in my city with skin as bad as mine. Under any lighting condition I never seen one person with such a shit face structure and skin quality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I literally never seen anyone in my city with skin as bad as mine. Under any lighting condition I never seen one person with such a shit face structure and skin quality.
Please pm. Just your skin. You can blur the rest of your face

https://incels.is/attachments/img_02dd30-jpg.23445/
Worse than this?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 2227, chadpreetcel123 and 6 others
Worse than this?
Is that you? Damn and i thought my scars were bad

How old are you bro

Imagine using cuckbook

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1680
Worse than this?
My scars are only on cheeks, below where cheekbone is. Right side is more scarred than the left. In harsh lighting they look fucking terrible, but I think they are shallower than yours.

How old are you bro

My scars are only on cheeks, below where cheekbone is. Right side is more scarred than the left. In harsh lighting they look fucking terrible, but I think they are shallower than yours.

You still go to school? or you mean college

You still go to school? or you mean college
High school for adults. I had problems leaving my house because I didnt want people to look at my face. I dropped out and been completely LDARing till few months ago. I am beyond devastated. My appearance ruined my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, RAITEIII, Pietrosiek and 3 others
High school for adults. I had problems leaving my house because I didnt want people to look at my face. I dropped out and been completely LDARing till few months ago. I am beyond devastated. My appearance ruined my life.
What exactly is the problem with your face other than the acne scars?

What exactly is the problem with your face other than the acne scars?
Bones. Weak chin, 20mm philtrum, UEE, mild asymmetry, whenever I look at myself i feel something is off, but I cant tell what is it. I just dont look good enough.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Justttt, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Bones. Weak chin, 20mm philtrum, UEE, mild asymmetry, whenever I look at myself i feel something is off, but I cant tell what is it. I just dont look good enough.
I see, and you have a looksmaxxing plan?, surgeries and shit

GET ON ACCUTANE, I had worse acne and scaring before it

I see, and you have a looksmaxxing plan?, surgeries and shit
I am from Poland, with wageslaving here it would take years for surgeries. I only do softmaxxing and gymcelling. Cba with surgeries anyway, if I dont find GF by 25 I'm gonna legit rope.

• So Sad
Reactions: Justttt and Deleted member 3328
GET ON ACCUTANE, I had worse acne and scaring before it
I also used accutane and it fixed my life, still have scars but less noticeable.

Your still in highschool at 23 yet know all your PSL measurements and post on incel virgin forums

Priorities

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and AbandonShip
Your still in highschool at 23 yet know all your PSL measurements and post on incel virgin forums

Priorities
What priorities? If I was attractive I wouldn't be here. Nor 99% of users. This forum is a mental asylum, and the only interactions with people I get is from here and cashiers.
And yea I am in high school at 23 because I had problems with leaving my house due to my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
What priorities? If I was attractive I wouldn't be here. Nor 99% of users. This forum is a mental asylum, and the only interactions with people I get is from here and cashiers.
Yeah me too im ugly as fuk but damn nigga go to school.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Cope. All models wear S as S is for skinny and tall people
I'm slim (ottermode physique) and average height and M feels fitted. Sometimes wear L

just be confident bro

It's better to be invisible than being famous for being so ugly

I had problems with leaving my house due to my appearance.
I know how it is bro ,extreme skin problems, you are def not alone

It's better to be invisible than being famous for being so ugly
Same outcome for both so it doesnt matter. Someone who is famous for being ugly will rope sooner than I.

Worse than this?
You call that bad? You haven't seen mine LOL

Same outcome for both so it doesnt matter. Someone who is famous for being ugly will rope sooner than I.
Wouldn't you agree that life is short bro? Just live it out man even if it means you become addicted to cocaine or smth

When I joined school class facebook group few days ago, one girl tagged my name and wrote "who is this?", "I dont know him" :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: I dont have any profile picture but she didnt even recognize my name JFL I am so invisible.

I've been to shopping mall today to check which jacket size should I order, M or S (its S btw incel trait if you wear S). As I entered the fitting room I glimpsed at my face and instantly my day had been ruined, lost my whole good morning mood. I look so fucking truecel in every mirror except for my bathroom. Recessed face and acne scars.

This is my life every day. I cant look at my face when I'm out because it ruins my life. I want this bullshit to be over, one way or another, I dont give a shit that my mother will cry or my little brother, I just want to be free of being afraid to look in the mirror because I am so fucking ugly.
Bro pm pics.
Me no doxxie, can't be that bad

That's sad man, be invisible sucks... i'm invisible when i dont cut my hair, trimm my beard and dont took showers for months. It's painful

Wouldn't you agree that life is short bro? Just live it out man even if it means you become addicted to cocaine or smth
Point of life is not to just live it. It's to be happy and fulfilled. I can't be happy without relationships or sex or intimacy. I could live as 25+ KHHV but what kind of life would that be? Only misery.
Bro pm pics.
Me no doxxie, can't be that bad
Not going to happen. Can't look at my face in pictures, it's too damaging.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Pietrosiek and IWantToMax
Point of life is not to just live it. It's to be happy and fulfilled. I can't be happy without relationships or sex or intimacy. I could live as 25+ KHHV but what kind of life would that be? Only misery.

Not going to happen. Can't look at my face in pictures, it's too damaging.
Me no doxxie Bro

Me no doxxie Bro
I dont take pictures of myself ever again. Last time I did few months ago I was close to collapsing and didnt leave my house for multiple weeks.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I dont take pictures of myself ever again. Last time I did few months ago I was close to collapsing and didnt leave my house for multiple weeks.
You're already ldaring in your home. What you gonna lose by sending me a pic of your face. I went to know if that's that bad.

You're already ldaring in your home. What you gonna lose by sending me a pic of your face. I went to know if that's that bad.
I am analyzing my face in the mirror every single day for past 10 years. Since discovering PSL I analyze even more. I would know if it's not that bad.

What do you mean by not that bad anyway. Even if I was 4PSL or 5/10 average looking then it's still not enough, because I would have to try hard as fuck, I got no personality I LDARed half of my life away.

Getting no attention and approaches in school confirms that my looks are not enough.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and IWantToMax
I am analyzing my face in the mirror every single day for past 10 years. Since discovering PSL I analyze even more. I would know if it's not that bad.

What do you mean by not that bad anyway. Even if I was 4PSL or 5/10 average looking then it's still not enough, because I would have to try hard as fuck, I got no personality I LDARed half of my life away.

Getting no attention and approaches in school confirms that my looks are not enough.
Bruh I feel you.
Khhv at 24 and I am decently framed (hopefully) 6'8 dude

Bruh I feel you.
Khhv at 24 and I am decently framed (hopefully) 6'8 dude
Yeah, as you see there is no "not that bad" to women. No IOIs or approaches = you know what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Yeah, as you see there is no "not that bad" to women. No IOIs or approaches = you know what.
Idk if that's iois or what.
I get stares every where I go.

Microneedle the scars.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
you can’t socially isolate yourself and expect people to know you.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, IWantToMax, Over and 1 other person