I am invisible to people in my class, this is insane

sad shit man

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
This sounds horrible.

Anyways, bother to pm me pics?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The submitted message is too long to be processed. Please shorten it.

6ft is very tall, I am taller than 80% of people in my campus
well I'm 6ft1 and average in my class
I'm guessing you arent from Europe

6ft is very tall. JFL at this statement

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

6ft is very tall. JFL at this statement
I am from Portugal, I am still taller than most people even in Germany and Netherlands.
6ft is the perfect height and a very tall one.

Microneedle the scars.
No money for that. If I ever get a job I will do it, though you cant leave the house for 7 days after the treatment because you look like walking out alive after bear attack.

This sounds horrible.

Anyways, bother to pm me pics?
Cant take pictures of myself as I said before it destroys my sanity.

you can’t socially isolate yourself and expect people to know you.
I dont know how can I even leave this situation. Like I need people to approach me, because I know nothing about social interactions and what to talk about with normies.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
thx grave

• +1
Reactions: Tony
6ft is very tall, I am taller than 80% of people in my campus

Taller than 80% is not tall. Be tall you need to be taller than 95% or more

I am from Portugal, I am still taller than most people even in Germany and Netherlands.
6ft is the perfect height and a very tall one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
I'm in a class with a lot of athletes so this is why It's 6’1 tbh
still, i know many short athletes, ba most of tall dudes are not as good athleats as manlets (mainly football, socer in us)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
still, i know many short athletes, ba most of tall dudes are not as good athleats as manlets (mainly football, socer in us)
I'm in class with some basketball players who I play with on school team so they bring the height average up

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I'm in class with some basketball players who I play with on school team so they bring the height average up
how tall they are?

• +1
Start tret NOW

• +1
I feel you, Im just 6'1 and half the guys in my class are strong 6'2/3 kms.[/QUOTE]

• +1
I dont take pictures of myself ever again. Last time I did few months ago I was close to collapsing and didnt leave my house for multiple weeks.
Damn every single thing u say is something I can relate with

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Your still in highschool at 23 yet know all your PSL measurements and post on incel virgin forums

Priorities
He’s in high school at 23? JFL. I feel bad for him tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Butthurt Dweller and DidntRead

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
He’s in high school at 23? JFL. I feel bad for him tbh
I couldn't leave the house normally for years. This is what happens when you are bullied for your looks and socially rejected.

I couldn't leave the house normally for years. This is what happens when you are bullied for your looks and socially rejected.
What do your classmates think of you? A dude which is several years older than them in their class.

What do your classmates think of you? A dude which is several years older than them in their class.
There are few 26 yo people, some 25s, some 19s, not really a big deal, I mean the social circle that just formed and they always sit together consists of 19-25y/o people (checked their facebooks).
Nobody looks bad at me because of my age.

It's over nonetheless. I wasted years on LDARing because of my looks. I am truly a subhuman.

thats the trouble with coming to terms with your looks its almost always a dissapointment to find out how truly ugly and hopeless you are

its almost guaranteed if you havent slayed lots of women that youre recessed, turbomanlet or otherwise low value

you are a legit poster, i relate to you a lot

realistically speaking, you should go to a country with better economy (uk, germany) and work your ass off for surgeries, it's the only way
softmaxxing will get you nowhere

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel and Over