I am irritated by chronic pain

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Can you guys relate? I have this knee injury (meniscus tear) that I've sort of put to the side for years, it doesn't bother me if I don't bother it.

The pain is a lot more noticeable these days, and as I'm stressed out and pressed by my tight schedule, all I can think about is my knee.

It's like my brain is located in my knee, in a way. Lol. Idk how to explain it, it's like a black hole sucking energy and concentration off of me.

After a car hit me, had problems with left shoulder and improved it a lot by using peptides + physio exercises + devices (like lasers and waves in medical center). But PRP, HGH and other stuff can also be used. Do a MRI if you haven't done it yet. May consult with a doc specilized in healing sport traumas, they are the most experienced in this regard. Doc must be open-minded, though, and not obsess over a single treatment method of his choice.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
After a car hit me, had problems with left shoulder and improved it a lot by using peptides + physio exercises + devices (like lasers and waves in medical center). But PRP, HGH and other stuff can also be used. Do a MRI if you haven't done it yet. May consult with a doc specilized in healing sport traumas, they are the most experienced in this regard. Doc must be open-minded, though, and not obsess over a single treatment method of his choice.
That's horrible man. Glad ur doing better now.

Ye I've done many MRIs along the years and visited many docs with different suggestions.

Bottom line I'm supposed to do surgery (either removal or stitch up the meniscus) which will have me unable to walk for 2 to 4 weeks. But I take 3 busses and walk 2 hours a day... simply not possible right now. And then there's the cost. Eventually I'll have to do something.

That's horrible man. Glad ur doing better now.

Ye I've done many MRIs along the years and visited many docs with different suggestions.

Bottom line I'm supposed to do surgery (either removal or stitch up the meniscus) which will have me unable to walk for 2 to 4 weeks. But I take 3 busses and walk 2 hours a day... simply not possible right now. And then there's the cost. Eventually I'll have to do something.
If I remember correctly, meniscus surgery was considered almost useless, along with some other ortho surgeries. Not by the followers of "alternative medicine", but by scientists after analyzing stats and having sham surgeries. Look it up. I may be wrong, but you better get youself very familiar with all your options and their respective success rates before going under a knife.

• +1
If I remember correctly, meniscus surgery was considered almost useless, along with some other ortho surgeries. Not by the followers of "alternative medicine", but by scientists after analyzing stats and having sham surgeries. Look it up. I may be wrong, but you better get youself very familiar with all your options and their respective success rates before going under a knife.
You are not wrong. It's only purpose is to alleviate the pain. You lose ligament tissue that you are never going to regain, which means, you might end up damaging your knee cartilage, which is very bad news.

Bumping this thread from bed this time. My knee hurts bad and I cant sit on my desk and study anymore.

Bumping this thread from bed this time. My knee hurts bad and I cant sit on my desk and study anymore.
U will never Walk alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist and alpha_provider
Knee and elbow issues are brutal

• +1