I am jealous of guys who have a oneitis

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
It's been 3 years now since I've been in love/had a oneitis. I am essentially love starved hard. I had 1 proper gf when I was 18, a really strict christian girl - 5'2, blonde haired and blue eyed. We were friends before but eventually grew attached and dated for a bit. We broke up mutually, and I felt so depressed at the time tbh. I remember waking up crying and would see her in my dreams, life was hell tbh. I couldn't deal with the break up, so I blocked her on all social media. She got really upset and asked my friends about me and wanted to meet with me.

We met up in a park and spoke about how we felt (so bluepilled, but it was a true moment of emotional weakness), I told her I felt like I have a big hole in my life and don't feel complete anymore. She said the same too, but we agreed to not date. In the end I moved on and stuff, we're still on good terms and I occasionally bump into her at reunions and we both seemed to have matured a lot from 3 years ago.

Only time a girl was really able to control my feelings, only time I really was in love too. It's put me off from dating women as a whole, I never wanted to be that weak again. I physically can't even have a oneitis tbh. I wish I had that feeling of being in love with a girl again tbh. My humiliation over my emotional weakness with my 1st gf really fucked me over in terms of dating.

I was dating one girl and she was really into me, wanted me to visit her friends and shit. I read somewhere if you fuck a girl you get even more emotionally attached, so I was terrified tbh. I knew if I was going to fuck her, we'd eventually get semi-serious and I might catch feelings. I don't want to go through that hurt anymore, I hated how I was so emotionally weak. I promised myself I'd never be that weak again.

Tbh I'm not even an incel due to my looks, it's because I have an active fear of intimacy despite wanting it so badly. So I have to cope with all these weird obscure forums such as this place, fighting sports, lifting and hanging out with friends. In my head I have created a narrative that the entire world is against me, and my lack of sex is the prime evidence for this narrative. This narrative is the only thing which keeps me motivated, my virginity is my literal super power. I literally strive to create my own struggle because I don't want to face the truth about my inability to deal with my emotions.

Also fuck jews

Having a oneitis is a death sentence. The thoughts of her will eternally eat at your soul for the rest of your life.

That being said, Rate my oneitis.

Blushing akame akame ga kill anime review by ayalachris91 dcgkkjr fullview

Yvkht1srars61

A5e199df9ee009dcc0914bcdbe3b2c91

SjraATe

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Ethniframementalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee
why would you be jealous of cucks? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
yeah, i'm not going to lie I have one. it's both a great and terrible thing. There are moments where you think that hey she will be mine, and the next where you feel completely defeated. It's a great high and low. But i don't know, i'm not that interested in life generally and it makes my days interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Ethniframementalcel
Nahh wtf having a oneitis is horrible, u turn into a shell of your former self and you can never go back

EVER

again

I still moan her name when I cum even tho she wants me dead :feelswhy:

• +1
Girls grow attached from sex too. Turned her brain out just from foreplay, but as the sex dwindled, so did that attachment.

Modern world has destroyed that love shit tbh. Yeah, you’ve heard that over and over, but it rings true. That’s why people are so afraid of intimacy running too deep. Those highs and lows will have your hairs falling out of your fucking head. Coupled with heavy trust issues knowing how easy it is for someone to move on these days.

lol i actually read what you wrote this time and i can't believe that was my reply lol.

what i would say now is that you shouldn't be mad at yourself at the idea of being vulnerable. our greatest desires in life are always hidden under the things we fear the most. you could expose yourself to life greatest pleasures, while simultaneously experiences life's greatest tragedies. you can either allow yourself to be vulnerable or you could live life away from that said pain. the thing is you will live in regret if you do this, but you will never be hurt.

i am very like this, and more users than you might think. having a oneitis is a beautiful thing in my opinion because lol, thats what makes people get married and have kids lol. its a completely natural process.

the only thing that i would advise you according to black pill reasoning is to always keep your actions measured. no super grand gestures. no expensive gifts, no trips, no completely uninhibited confessions to early. pay very close attention to women and watch what they DO. and not what they SAY. use your judgement and don't overwhelm them.

it's like trying to run and pick up a cat on the street. they may want the treats that you have but the act of just trying to pick them up right away is too overwhelming so they would rather follow their impulse to run away. and that isn't a logical thing even though all behavior is based on a logical system we are unaware of.

lol i typed a lot. :feelspepo:

:feelspepo:
woops double posted. :feelskek:

Last edited:
It's not awesome honestly.

I'm likely never going to hear back from the woman I currently have a crush on.

• +1
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Nothing more cucked than having a oneitis
While you're pining over some girl, she's spending her time with someone else

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin