I am joining the fucking army( insane lifefuel)

they are making serious preparations, though. for the past few weeks they have been testing their arsenal, mobilized troops & use the media to prepare the masses.
All to gain votes. Nothing else

JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
we will see my dude. personally i hope nothing happens but most likely something will happen.
Dont worry if something happens make sure to hide in those taliban caves .They wont reach you there

Dont worry if something happens make sure to hide in those taliban caves .They wont reach you there
those caves are in india, remember your intelligence service creates, funds and trains them

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
those caves are in india, remember your intelligence service creates, funds and trains them
Lol what kind of next level conspiracy shit is this?
Pakistan is globally known for sheltering terrorists

wtf? how do you know. indeed, they call it "akhand bharat" bharat is the official name they use to refer to their country.
Political god.

Some people think I’m curry now. But yes, modi and Hindu nationalists want to reunify all regions that have been influenced by indian culture historically

Lol what kind of next level conspiracy shit is this?
Pakistan is globally known for sheltering terrorists
nice meme, kid. look into what your r&aw agents do then come back. and take these pro india mullahs with you jfl

• JFL
Muslims will literally destroy India and rape all their women if a war started jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Political god.

Some people think I’m curry now. But yes, modi and Hindu nationalists want to reunify all regions that have been influenced by indian culture historically
indian culture does not exist in such a way, i suppose you are talking hindu culture? and subsequently buddhist. this means they want afghanistan too. good luck with that, if even the british, soviets and america with nato cant, why do those shitskin hindu dindus think they can defeat the mujahideen?

Muslims will literally destroy India and rape all their women if a war started jfl
They have already lost 2 wars with us.
Pakis have never won a war against india lmao.
lol at weak paki soldiers surrendering in 1971

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Michael Myers
ironically enough that would be antiislamic kek. we have to leave women kids and the elderly alone. too bad those shitskin hindu dindus dont have a shroud of decency

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
They wouldn’t. It would be a bloodbath on both sides
Yeah no doubt. But muslims are combat ready 24/7, and their religion is very encouraging of war, should it come to the point of bloodbath the Indians would defect or escape first while the pakis probably wouldn't hesitate to go nuclear

They have already lost 2 wars with us.
Pakis have never won a war against india lmao.
lol at weak paki soldiers surrendering in 1971

32,000 pakistani soldiers versus 300,000 indians and bangladeshis. jfl.

even then, you weak indians couldnt even take two of our posts from us despite way superior weapons and manpower

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and AbandonShip
Yeah no doubt. But muslims are combat ready 24/7, and their religion is very encouraging of war, should it come to the point of bloodbath the Indians would defect or escape first while the pakis probably wouldn't hesitate to go nuclear
Goatfucker cope.
Pakis havent won a single war against india.
They get assraped everytime.
Lol if you think they will go nuclear.
Even if they do they would probably able to destroy one city of india while india will destroy the entire pakistan in one go.
32,000 pakistani soldiers versus 300,000 indians and bangladeshis. jfl.

even then, you weak indians couldnt even take two of our posts from us despite way superior weapons and manpower
What about 1999 kargil war son?
You got gangbanged there too.
Stop this paki cope.
You lost all the wars

indian culture does not exist in such a way, i suppose you are talking hindu culture? and subsequently buddhist. this means they want afghanistan too. good luck with that, if even the british, soviets and america with nato cant, why do those shitskin hindu dindus think they can defeat the mujahideen?
Yeah that’s what I’m talking about.

Countries like Afghanistan are a far off goal at best for them.

Goatfucker cope.
Pakis havent won a single war against india.
They get assraped everytime.
Lol if you think they will go nuclear.
Even if they do they would probably able to destroy one city of india while india will destroy the entire pakistan in one go.

What about 1999 kargil war son?
You got gangbanged there too.
Stop this paki cope.
You lost all the wars
1999 could have been a good year, reminder that musharraf captured a lot of ground but was forced by to give it back because of our politicians loyal to your shitskin country jfl

1999 could have been a good year, reminder that musharraf captured a lot of ground but was forced by to give it back because of our politicians loyal to your shitskin country jfl
All i hear is excuses son.
You lost the war. Any justification is cope.

Yeah that’s what I’m talking about.

Countries like Afghanistan are a far off goal at best for them.
they cant even take pakistan, mark my words they would be stupid to try, we could nuke the shit out of them if they do anything. they recently changed their no first use policy. indians i mean
All i hear is excuses son.
You lost the war. Any justification is cope.
we didnt lose anything, retard. except in the sense that our pol. leaders were traitors and loyal to you. in that sense thats the only way you win. militarily you stand no chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Blackout.xl
they cant even take pakistan, mark my words they would be stupid to try, we could nuke the shit out of them if they do anything. they recently changed their no first use policy. indians i mean
You arent nuking anything you dirty paki.
The nuke you have are "phoos patakhas"

You arent nuking anything you dirty paki.
The nuke you have are "phoos patakhas"
try us, then? go find a toilet to shit in you hindu dindu shitskin

• JFL
try us, then? go find a toilet to shit in you hindu dindu shitskin
Looks like i hurt your little fragile ego.
Too bad that your ego is just like pakistan.
Easily crushed and defeated

Looks like i hurt your little fragile ego.
Too bad that your ego is just like pakistan.
Easily crushed and defeated
jfl at your giga delusion, this is typical for cow piss drinkers

That prophet of muslims.
The pedo who fucks goats
Looks like this
Screenshot 2020 01 14 02 20 472

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Michael Myers
That prophet of muslims.
The pedo who fucks goats
Looks like this
View attachment 227162
easy on the cow piss, shitskin. no such person exists like that
@Salludon @TRUE_CEL @Dante1 can take on all of India according to their t levels

Cope

Prophecy Muhammad saw

Is the most beautiful of all creation
bhai you are one of us

also idk which muhammad that low iq hindu dindu is talking about, all i know is its not out beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and AbandonShip
@Salludon @TRUE_CEL @Dante1 can take on all of India according to their t levels

Cope

Prophecy Muhammad saw

You sound like you suck his dick on a daily basis

You sound like you suck his dick on a daily basis
easy on the cow piss, shitskin. no such person exists like that

bhai you are one of us

also idk which muhammad that low iq hindu dindu is talking about, all i know is its not out beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Cope

Prophecy Muhammad saw

Why you guys bring up religion on a forum where we discuss going ER and roping JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and AbandonShip
I'd sign for army but I'm a lazy cuck that's gonna get killed in the battlefields plus I'm still in school

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I wanted to join the Gurkha rifles, but it was only reserved for pure Nepali. :feelscry: I planned to get joined and travel to British but fuck I have Indian citizenship

• So Sad
There won’t ever be a conflict or war so you’ll just spend years training for nothing jfl
Curries, when will they learn

There won’t ever be a conflict or war so you’ll just spend years training for nothing jfl
Curries, when will they learn
Wtf do i do then?

Can’t do anything tbh
Wars very rarely happen in this modern world. You won’t be shooting anything.
Lol indian is pretty unstable. Tons of conflicts everywhere.
I see it on the news.
Why tf am i listening to you when you arent even indian

Lol indian is pretty unstable. Tons of conflicts everywhere.
I see it on the news.
Why tf am i listening to you when you arent even indian
Keep coping Curry, you ain’t going to be Rambo so keep coping

• JFL
Great, you can get mogged by robust sikhs daily now