I am Karolina. I come from Europe and I fell in love with a Hindu man from India.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 7079, Adreyan and 1 other person
Why worry if you are curry?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, BigBoy, Jnumber01 and 5 others
Incel Polish men, whom are low tier nromie looking or above. Must be mentalcells. Poland is so easy compared to the West Eruope and USA.

She also has a kid, lol. Indian married a woman and got his son. is he a cuck?
That Indian man. Obvioulsy had to BeaBuxx, to get this happen. He must be pretty rich. I mean, which Indian man has money to pay for 2 big weddings.

BUT. Calling ALL men CUCK, that BetaBuxx IS NOT CORRECT. It's imo not correct, When that man shooooots waaaaay out of his looks league.
BetaBuxxing for a looksmatched woman, like many men in the West do. Paying top dollar for a looksmatched woman, and getting divorce raped. THAT IS CUCK imo.

This Indian man. Is paying up. BUT he gets value for money. He gets something back for his money.

His Bloodline, genes mixing, His son, and so on. Should be thanking him forever, how he Payed Up to add superior looks genes to family blood line.
I mean, look at the kid he has created, that kid is gonna MOGG 99% of his fellow Curry men by default. That kid is actually goling to look quit well.
Knipseldh

AND ALL, BECAUSE THIS GLORIOUS MAN. Was "shallow" enough, and rich enough, and had sense enough. To go BetaBuxxx an woman, that is waaaaay out of his leaugue.

I applaud this man. And his family should honor for eternity for lifiting up theirlooks/attractiveness genes.

Beta Buxxing is cuck, when whith an ugly or looksmatched woman.
Imo. Beta Buxxing is NOT CUCK, when with a woman that is alot above you in looks. You know what you are paying for, then.

Shout out to Michael and Juliana.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jnumber01, Incoming, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and 8 others
Incel Polish men, whom are low tier nromie looking or above. Must be mentalcells. Poland is so easy compared to the West Eruope and USA.

That Indian man. Obvioulsy had to BeaBuxx, to get this happen. He must be pretty rich. I mean, which Indian man has money to pay for 2 big weddings.

BUT. Calling ALL men CUCK, that BetaBuxx IS NOT CORRECT. It's imo not correct, When that man shooooots waaaaay out of his looks league.
BetaBuxxing for a looksmatched woman, like many men in the West do. Paying top dollar for a looksmatched woman, and getting divorce raped. THAT IS CUCK imo.

This Indian man. Is paying up. BUT he gets value for money. He gets something back for his money.

His Bloodline, genes mixing, His son, and so on. Should be thanking him forever, how he Payed Up to add superior looks genes to family blood line.
I mean, look at the kid he has created, that kid is gonna MOGG 99% of his fellow Curry men by default. That kid is actually goling to look quit well.
View attachment 520027

This is not his kid, didn't you understand what I said?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
She had a kid with another man before she married the Indian.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3163, 5'8manlet and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
I know her man, Shes famous in India.
Okay.
I assume he hopes he will get really cute/good looking kids out of her. Paying up for another man his child, is the price he has to pay, to be able to go white woman. It's a sacrifise/bet he is willing to take I see. I really hope he does get out of it, what he is hopeing for. For sure it will raise his status in India manyfold. I hope for him, the future kids will turn out cute.
And he may have a decent chance at that, this way. Porbabbly mopre then with an Indian woman. Because She white skinned, and he is also pretty light skinned for Indian. And she for the rest also pretty cute/attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
A 4/10 white women marries a above average indian

• Hmm...
She also has a kid, lol. Indian married a woman and got his son. is he a cuck?
I would gladly betabuxx for a white women and raise her white child
I don't want a another human being to be cursed with my subhumanity

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jnumber01, Ascendant, Adreyan and 2 others
I am currently on life support

Just be Indian theory strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ., Deleted member 6873 and Lolcel

Yes, many poles are mentalcels. Because Polish men are constantly ridicculed by Polish women.
In big shortcut. Polish men are compared to western men by girls. But most of those bitches never have been on the west. So they are comparing them to actors, some Instagram fuck boys etc.

Of course guys are not standing without saying anything. So there are polish forums/sites where there is 'war' between genders.
Guys are called 'przegryw' (loser) and chicks are called 'p0lka' (polish woman, the 0 is intended).

Yes, many poles are mentalcels. Because Polish men are constantly ridicculed by Polish women.
In big shortcut. Polish men are compared to western men by girls. But most of those bitches never have been on the west. So they are comparing them to actors, some Instagram fuck boys etc.

Of course guys are not standing without saying anything. So there are polish forums/sites where there is 'war' between genders.
Guys are called 'przegryw' (loser) and chicks are called 'p0lka' (polish woman, the 0 is intended).
Ha. never knew that was going on in Poland.
Men are rediculed for what?? Not being well enough betaBuxx (money) material???

Images
Can u love a ugly child like this
And why does it matter if a child has 0.01 percent of your genetics
So i would rather betabuxx a single white mom
Or adopt a white child

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I would gladly betabuxx for a white women and raise her white child
I don't want a another human being to be cursed with my subhumanity
Cuck

• +1
She is not even attracted to him. As a single mum, she had no other options so had to settle for this Indian betabuxx who will probably provide for her. He's leftovers for her and will never know what it's like to be actually desired.

cringe government propaganda for "tearing down barriers"

btw she never mentions how they met, she just says she fell in love, he probably flexed wealth and messaged her with "uggs and ipad?" online

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant
Men are rediculed for what??

Everything, they are malicious. Height, face, body, lack of style, earning not enough money, lack of higher education, not manly enough and too manly at the same time. And other shit.
Polish women are also full of complexes. Same as Polish men tbh. I think that's why sex tourism is still so popular in Poland. Polish women are easy target for westeners, black guys and even curries. Srsly. There are many stories how p0lki behave when they go working abroad.

Phyllis Chesler, quoted by the Polska The Times says Polish females are jealous, backbiting and cruel - especially to other women.

Attachments

• tenor (7).gif
    tenor (7).gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I wanna fuck a polish woman.

She is not even attracted to him. As a single mum, she had no other options so had to settle for this Indian betabuxx who will probably provide for her. He's leftovers for her and will never know what it's like to be actually desired.
True that.
What he might be able to get out of her, I guess that's what he wants. A half white kid. Which is a trade off, he might be willing to make.

View attachment 520128
Can u love a ugly child like this
fucked up comment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Okay.
I assume he hopes he will get really cute/good looking kids out of her. Paying up for another man his child, is the price he has to pay, to be able to go white woman. It's a sacrifise/bet he is willing to take I see. I really hope he does get out of it, what he is hopeing for. For sure it will raise his status in India manyfold. I hope for him, the future kids will turn out cute.
And he may have a decent chance at that, this way. Porbabbly mopre then with an Indian woman. Because She white skinned, and he is also pretty light skinned for Indian. And she for the rest also pretty cute/attractive.

Badname

Bhevin is a shitskin name. Why did she give him a weird Indian pajeet name? I personally can't give my children weird asian names.

[QUOTE="eduardkoopman, post: 2896636,

fucked up comment
[/QUOTE]
It's blackpilled u stupid normie shit
Get out of this forum
Nobody love ugly people not even parents yes they will bullshit and lie to u about it

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant
How do you know it's not his??
It sounded like it, that he is.
He wouldnt have had blue / grey eyes and this light skin if he was half indian.

Also I dont know if its a good idea that his mother decided to get half indian kids one day. Despite "being open to other cultures" and all that other PC bullshit, it will divide the family. They will never feel like real brothers/sisters. It is even the case with white half siblings from different mom/dad. Most of the time there is no real unity, the type of unity as with kids from same parents.

And if she will get half indian daughter, it will not be that bad. Imagine if she got a half indian son, who would most likely be incel while his white brother will most likely be Chadlite or Chad. This mog would mentally destroy the half indian son.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
He wouldnt have had blue / grey eyes and this light skin if he was half indian.

Also I dont know if its a good idea that his mother decided to get half indian kids one day. Despite "being open to other cultures" and all that other PC bullshit, it will divide the family. They will never feel like real brothers/sisters. It is even the case with white half siblings from different mom/dad. Most of the time there is no real unity, the type of unity as with kids from same parents.

And if she will get half indian daughter, it will not be that bad. Imagine if she got a half indian son, who would most likely be incel while his white brother will most likely be Chadlite or Chad. This mog would mentally destroy the half indian son.

How do you know it? Maybe the half Indian kid could get a super med skin tone with light eyes and could easily be taller than his half brother.
That he would mog him even in India.

blonde and cum skin looks like shit on men.

My mothers friend that is polish converted to islam and now only goes for poor subhuman ethnics who live in other countries, and she is super gl compared to those men
Every single one of the men has beaten her which made her leave, when will she give up on them? jfl

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
He unironically mogs her, especially if he put on undereye makeup and improved his skin tone.

• +1
Why are you bumping this bro. This is like a 1 in a million exception not even life fuel for curries. This is like me showing myself winning the lottery then telling everyone that it's easy to win