I am leaving the site and i am happy i found it! PART 2

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Chads , incels , prettyboys , and king @jm10

college is starting soon for me and i am so happy i found this site and now know everything what to do to fully looksmax, i am already happy with my life i have great friends , family and an amazing girlfriend and i am really happy with myself i need to spend more time with them instead of rotting here you guys are also my friends :) but this site really gives me bdd and start making weird post to get ''the best out of myself'' but the best out of myself is be satisfied about my life and enjoy , thats how you win in life :)

i am really happy i found this site , people treated me way worse when i was fat with alot of acne but one thing never changed i am always postive about life and always happy! :) there is always something postive when you are in a negative situation

I hope you all have good life,
Lars

Larsoa

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue, John124, Deleted member 14848 and 52 others
You will be back, after college stacy rejects you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Patient A, Deleted member 1707 and 22 others
Gl bro :love:

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, SoyGune and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, SoyGune and Lars
Honestly i just stay in the site in hope someone will post a revolutional softmaxx tip that will make us more beautiful lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, s3-s3, Melo95 and 1 other person
Honestly i just stay in the site in hope someone will post a revolutional softmaxx tip that will make us more beautiful lol
would not happen tbh i hoped it for several months but this site became rotmaxxing.me a softmax is being less on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5292, SoyGune and 2 others
REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Introvertednarc, SoyGune and 5 others
you are actually somebody that looksmaxed and documented it for others to see and take inspiration from

good luck in life tbh

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, s3-s3, 6485b025t and 13 others
you are actually somebody that looksmaxed and documented it for others to see and take inspiration from

good luck in life tbh
nice to hear! i am really glad i inspired people to looksmax! :) and be happy about them self

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and sytyl
Good luck man, may you find your 72 virgin Stacies

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6380, GigaMogger and 1 other person

college is starting soon for me and i am so happy i found this site and now know everything what to do to fully looksmax, i am already happy with my life i have great friends , family and an amazing girlfriend and i am really happy with myself i need to spend more time with them instead of rotting here you guys are also my friends :) but this site really gives me bdd and start making weird post to get ''the best out of myself'' but the best out of myself is be satisfied about my life and enjoy , thats how you win in life :)

i am really happy i found this site , people treated me way worse when i was fat with alot of acne but one thing never changed i am always postive about life and always happy! :) there is always something postive when you are in a negative situation

Lars

View attachment 597555
5.5 psl under the fat. congrats and good luck, wish i had ur pheno ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Miss you too man
See you tomorrow

• +1
nice bro goodluck

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1, Deleted member 8064 and Lars
you really came from the bottom tbh

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1, Deleted member 8064 and Lars
godspeed on your journey king.

• +1
Goodbye 🙂

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and Lars

Lars

View attachment 597555
gon be me in a few days. hopefully you succeed bro bro

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, s3-s3, benchortable and 2 others
Best of luck in life man, the forum needs more positive people like you. 🙌

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, benchortable, GigaMogger and 1 other person

Good luck king

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and benchortable
this video was so bad it made him leave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, GucciMvne, yorker12 and 2 others
what the fuck is this wholesome, heartwarming ass post?
Based

great job OP you're really gonna make it, it's not over motherfucker
Tenor
HauntingRichFrog size restricted

Proud of you king live a great life even though you will be back here tomorrow goodbye motherfucker beautiful son of a bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, sytyl, benchortable and 1 other person
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
Good for you. Happy for you. But still, see you again tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292

Lars

View attachment 597555
Absolute novel
Get off my forum normie

Gl bro. Thanks for the looksmaxxing tips as well. Thanks for the wholesome post. You are very right; spending more time with friends and family and partner is always more important

No not Larsa leaving too :(

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Slay nigga <3

mirin positive chad :)

Lars

View attachment 597555
See you tommorow

Lars

View attachment 597555
u said u were gonna make a thread about how u used to be treated before and now, or have i missed it?

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Lars
what a beautiful cat

and goodbye chad ill miss you :)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lars
♥️

• +1
larsoa-jpg.597555

Do you seriously keep a huge portrait of a cat in your house, I think in your case looks are the last thing you should worry about.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GucciMvne, Lars and Deleted member 5393
Good look bro. We’re all Gonna Make it:exited:

• +1
u said u were gonna make a thread about how u used to be treated before and now, or have i missed it?
i am! i will be back when i am 12% with some muscles to post results but for now i am focussing on other things

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6217
All good users leave wtf man

Chad uses this forum for its purpose then dips
dam, have fun slaying bro

So long, my friend
D83F7F25 EE4A 4F3C A38E 0F66B5C91C84

• JFL
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP
See you soon, remember to gymcell and tanmax you're starting to look worse, take your beta carotene and roidmax

NOOOOOO byebye :trepidation:

Goodbye bro. Good luck in college.

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 14323

• JFL
Cant believe lars left😢