I am leaving this forum (Looksmax.org's Pipebomb)

Xavier

Xavier

👁👄👁
(Mods, i want temp ban for one year)

I am leaving this forum, due to nonlogical and unfair rating system.
I am leaving because of these guys underrating me and thinks that this is funny.
I have to say it was a good and funny trip, until I started to defend my rights (The truth)

So I am leaving, before i leave, you can ask me anything.

I will return stronger, as a chadlite. But for now, goodbye. I have a fuckin' life.

I invite you guys to redpill,

Goodbye.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Bui, baldgeeza and 5 others
Just fuck off redpilled nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, ManletBlackcel, HarrierDuBois and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, rand anon, Trilogy and 4 others
Let me see a picture of you

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Nick.Harte and Krakowski
Once you are here there is no leaving faggot. You will be rotting here forever even if you delete you will come back

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zsombi, ManletBlackcel, rand anon and 4 others
Let me see a picture of you
Is this picture from the lookism anime?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Once you are here there is no leaving faggot. You will be rotting here forever even if you delete you will come back
I have more willpower than the scumbags here.

What will you be doing when you leave this forum? What are your plans to become a Chadlite?

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and Nick.Harte
You said you have a life. What do you do in life?

How did you end up here?
When I was a fat obese, I joined a Turkish server, it was called "OnlyVirgins" in English. Then I lost weight and I was told that I should start lookmax.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
When I was a fat obese, I joined a Turkish server, it was called "OnlyVirgins" in English. Then I lost weight and I was told that I should start lookmax.
You still a virgin?

I am only 17, and I didn't try to any girl.
Keep looksmaxxing. You don't need to try. They will approach if you look good. Sounds like a bad idea to leave this site because if they really underestimated your looks, you would have already lost your V card by now.Turns out they were right.

Keep looksmaxxing. You don't need to try. They will approach if you look good. Sounds like a bad idea to leave this site because if they really underestimated your looks, you would have already lost your V card by now.Turns out they were right.
What is V card?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Xavier
Limited to mtn max by pheno. See you tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Xavier
Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
"Note: I do not condone fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, violence against women in anyway. All i have said has been for ironic satrical purposes. Do not take anything i say literally. I vehemently despise and condemn the grossly disturbing and discriminatory incel ideology."

LMAO, you are an incel cockroach, you don't need to hide it fucking blackpiller.

Once you start standing up for yourself everybody starts smashing on you. It's just how this game goes.

• +1
Reactions: Xavier
"Note: I do not condone fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, violence against women in anyway. All i have said has been for ironic satrical purposes. Do not take anything i say literally. I vehemently despise and condemn the grossly disturbing and discriminatory incel ideology."

LMAO, you are an incel cockroach, you don't need to hide it fucking blackpiller.
i'm not an incel i have a bodycount of 10+ and i just turned 20. i use this forum to farm dopamine that's all. and what is wrong with the joker? i know that the movie is 4 years old now but the message is still valid.